tess' lil sister due in 7wks!!

ive been tossing up names since tess was a baby. now dd#2 will be here soon and i needd
some feedback. im almost certain of [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] nn [name]Addie[/name]. dh says i can name her whatever i want but most of my names he doesnt like. i also like [name]Eden[/name], [name]Lilah[/name] , [name]Felicity[/name], [name]Elle[/name] and
[name]Rowan[/name]. if it was a boy id name him
[name]Thatcher[/name]. maybe next time!

is [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] a beautiful name? does it go ok with [name]Tess[/name]? [name]Tessie[/name] and [name]Addie[/name] is cute i think.

Personally, I’d make it [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Grace[/name], as I think the flow is better. Is your last name at least two syllables? Other names you might like for [name]Tess[/name]’ sister are:

[name]Alice[/name] “[name]Ali[/name]”
[name]Celia[/name] “Cece”
[name]Eva[/name] “[name]Evie[/name]”
[name]Frances[/name] “[name]Frankie[/name]”
[name]Gwendolen[/name] “[name]Gwen[/name]”
[name]Juliet[/name] “[name]Jules[/name]”
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Margot[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Ramona[/name] “[name]Romy[/name]”
[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Vivien[/name] “[name]Vivi[/name]”

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I think [name]Tessie[/name] and [name]Addie[/name] are very cute together. [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (or [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Grace[/name]) is lovely. My only hesitation is the difference in length between [name]Tess[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name]. If this doesn’t bother you - go for [name]Adelaide[/name], it is beautiful. If it were me (since the difference does bother me a little), I would probably use [name]Adele[/name] or [name]Adela[/name] nn [name]Addie[/name]. [name]Adela[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]?

I think it’s a wonderful name, really beautiful! [name]Adelaide[/name] is a stunning name, and I adore both [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]. The meanings of the names makes it even better:)

[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is BEAUTIFUL! Perfect with [name]Tess[/name] :slight_smile: and I think [name]Grace[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is better than [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Grace[/name].

I second this post! Also, are you set on [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] in the middle? They’re both beautiful, but the flow could be better, in my opinion. That’s not a reason to throw the name out at all, but if there were others that you liked as much as [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Pearl[/name], then it might be something to think about. Maybe one of your other choices? [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]?

I also adore some of [name]Lemon[/name]'s suggestions.

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

I think [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is pretty, but I have to say: I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Eden[/name]! [name]Tess[/name] and [name]Eden[/name], sounds gorgeous to me :smiley:

thanks for the responses! im sticking with [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Pearl[/name].
some have asked about her mns. i use the 2nd mn to honor someone . [name]Tess[/name]’ 2nd mn honors my mil and pearl honors my mom. i went thru soo many other mn but decided on grace for a couple reasons. adelaide and pearl are not mainstream… (most of her friends will be emily abby emma and lily)… i didnt want to overdo it. and also grace has always held very special meaning to me but it seems appropriate for this preg… weve had our share of scary moments this time around first of which i wasnt supposed to conceive when i did by drs orders. whoops! thankfully we are both in good health tho adelaide has scared us. we believe she has outgrown her heart prob and now her fluid is low. we see her 2x week via ultrasound until delivery. we feel like we already know her. so we really needed to decide on her name. i guess the only other option would be [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Faith[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] .
faith has def played its part too!! now just trying to figure out what style name ideas for future preg!