Tess?

Your opinions on [name]Tess[/name] please! [name]Just[/name] aesthetically, in general, etc.

[name]Tess[/name] is really cool, and ussually its short for [name]Tessa[/name], but I think it goes well with just [name]Tess[/name]. [name]Tess[/name] is really pretty and it sounds cool as you say it.

[name]Bella[/name]

[name]Tess[/name] packs a lot of personality into one little syllable. I think it’s chic, classy, and a little sexy, but could be cute and sweet on a little girl, too. I really like it!

I love it. [name]Tess[/name] is fun and playful, yet elegant and sophisticated. It feels modern and fresh, yet it is classic and strong. It’s feminine, but not frilly. I think it is really great!

I like [name]Tess[/name] on its own, not as a nickname for [name]Tessa[/name], [name]Teresa[/name], or [name]Therese[/name]. I think it packs a punch, as someone else said, in its small little package, yet it has so much substance.

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Totally agree with all of the above. [name]Tess[/name] is one of the coolest 1-syllable names. More exciting than [name]Anne[/name], less trendy than [name]Elle[/name], softer than [name]Greer[/name]; it’s a great name!

[name]Tess[/name] is very popular on this site. there are a lot of Tessas where I live. But not [name]Tess[/name].

[name]Tess[/name] is really lovely. I think it has a good amount of spunk and defiance but it’s also very ladylike. It does, of course, remind me of [name]Tess[/name] from [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Hardy[/name]'s novel; whether or not that’s a good connection is entirely up to you.
[name]Tess[/name] is also simple, which makes it even more radiant and unique–it has so much beauty to it and it’s just one syllable, so I’d say that it’s a pretty wonderful name. (: It can also make a wonderfully darling nickname, and it also can stand by itself really well!

A lot of times I feel like the only one, but I really like [name]Teresa[/name]! I think most people prefer the diminutives- [name]Tess[/name], [name]Tessa[/name], and [name]Reese[/name] especially. So I’d like to see it as a nickname, but [name]Tess[/name] can certainly stand on its own. I can see a lawyer or doctor (or artist or TV anchor) named [name]Tess[/name].

I think it is an adorable name! I kinda prefer [name]Tessa[/name], but [name]Tess[/name] is close behind. I would choose this for my daughter. The only thing is, my family had a cat named [name]Tess[/name] when I was two. I don’t even remember that cat, but I sometimes still associate the name [name]Tess[/name] with an animal.