Tessa or Ivy - please vote

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 29 (This poll is closed)

• Tessa: 16 (55%)
  • Ivy: 13 (45%)

I really love both names, but I voted for [name]Tessa[/name] because it seems like [name]Ivy[/name] might be on the cusp of a popularity spike.

I really like [name]Tessa[/name] (love the name [name]Tess[/name], too!)

I really like both names as well but do feel that [name]Tessa[/name] is a little more classic. Also with a sister [name]Jasper[/name] I think it might be best to avoid another “word” name. (I know [name]Jasper[/name] as a name is different than the gemstone but still).

I voted for [name]Tessa[/name] because I just love that name, but honestly I think [name]Tessa[/name] is far to feminine with a big sister named [name]Jasper[/name]. [name]Jasper[/name] is very masculine and I immediately thought that [name]Ivy[/name] would be nice with a brother named [name]Jasper[/name]. Sorry, but just my honest opinion. Have you thought of something more unisex, yet slightly feminine?

What about these?

[name]Arden[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Bay[/name]
[name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Brett[/name]*
[name]Bryce[/name]*
[name]Campbell[/name]*
[name]Carlyle[/name]*
[name]Clyde[/name]*
[name]Colby[/name]
[name]Coy[/name]
[name]Dallas[/name]
[name]Destry[/name]
[name]Dylan[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Ellis[/name]
[name]Ellison[/name]
[name]Emerson[/name]
[name]Emery[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]*
[name]Ezra[/name]*
[name]Finlay[/name]*
[name]Hardy[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Hollis[/name]*
[name]Kellen[/name]
[name]Larkin[/name]
[name]Laramie[/name]
[name]Logan[/name]*
[name]Micah[/name]*
[name]Oakley[/name]
[name]Parker[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Regan[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Sloane[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name]*
[name]Tyler[/name]
[name]Waverly[/name]

• I know either girls are women with these names, so they seem feminine to me…

Thanks, but I am not interested in masculine names or even unisex names for this child. While our daughter [name]Jasper[/name] has a name that has traditionally been used for males, we certainly do not think of it as ‘very masculine’ on our girl. Instead, we find it is soft, spunky, and pretty on her.