Thalia Camdyn Estelle Is Here

On [name_u]July[/name_u] 4th, 2020, at 6:47 a.m, [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_u]Camdyn[/name_u] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] :heart_eyes: made her first appearance in this world, weighing seven pounds three ounces. :partying_face: She joins her older brother [name_m]Stryker[/name_m] [name_m]Orville[/name_m]. We had not been expecting her for a few weeks, yet she is as healthy as can be.
We have chosen her name for several reasons. [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] comes from my husband’s sister’s name, [name_f]Theresa[/name_f], who passed away when he was young. [name_u]Camdyn[/name_u] comes from one of the biggest mentors in my life, whose name was Camp. And [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] means ‘star’. We want our daughter to shine bright and be a beacon of hope to others. Thank you for all the help on our name journey! :blush:

15 Likes

Oh my goodness, [name_f]Thalia[/name_f]’s name is so gorgeous and meaningful! Congratulations and good luck!

[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_u]Camdyn[/name_u] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] is lovely, and so meaningful too!

Congratulations and all the best :confetti_ball:

Such a beautiful name! Congratulations to you and your family!

Congratulations!

What a beautiful and special name!! I’m so happy for you and your family!! Congratulations and best of luck!!

She has such a lovely name. Congratulations!!!

You’ve chosen such a beautiful, meaningful name!! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! Such a beautiful name and meaning for your little girl!

Congratulations!! :confetti_ball:
Your daughter has a magnificent name, so powerful and meaningful! Perfect for a little warrior :muscle: :heart: :star:

I wish all the best!
Good luck with this new journey. :four_leaf_clover:

Congratulations to you and your family!

Congratulations! I just love her name and how meaningful it is to you.

What a gorgeous name with such strong meanings!! Congratulations :partying_face: