Thank you all so much!!!!!

[name]Hi[/name]! I don’t know if you guys remember me, but I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me with my baby girl’s name!!! [name]Violet[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is a beautiful, happy, healthy baby girl! She will be two weeks old tomorrow and everyone ADORES her name! It suits her perfectly and I have no regrets!!! No telling what I would have named her if I hadn’t found this site…THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Congratulations! I’m sure she is the most beautiful little girl. [name]Violet[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is an absolutely stunning name. (:

Congratulations! [name]Violet[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is such a beautiful name!

Congratulations! Such a beautiful name :slight_smile:

[name]Gracie[/name]

Congratulations to you and your family. [name]Love[/name] the name [name]Violet[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]!

[name]Hi[/name] there! Wow! Congratulations, [name]Kristen[/name] (I think it was [name]Kristen[/name]!), and thanks for letting us know! [name]Violet[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] is GORGEOUS, and I’m so glad she’s doing well. :slight_smile: What happy news! :slight_smile: Enjoy your baby girl!

Congratulations on [name]Violet[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] from everyone here at nameberry and thanks so much for letting us know your wonderful news!

Also, as I just told [name]Annetta[/name], if you’re so inclined please send us a photo at pam@nameberry.com – we’d love to feature you and your name choice in a blog!

Congrats! Beautiful name I’m sure for a beautiful baby!

lots of love!

~[name]Bree[/name]