Thank you for the thoughts! Twin name question again!

I posted recently and got kind and helpful thoughts about boy/girl twins coming in [name_f]May[/name_f].
Older sibs are [name_u]Parker[/name_u] (girl) and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] (boy).
We are going to call twin boy [name_m]Graham[/name_m].
Nameberry peeps suggested the name [name_u]Kit[/name_u] for twin girl which I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] and also most voted for the name [name_u]Scout[/name_u] for girl (from our list).
One other name that we are liking is [name_u]Nico[/name_u] for girl.
I need thoughts on [name_u]Nico[/name_u] as far as complimenting the sib-set. Please and thank you!!!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I love both [name_u]Kit[/name_u] or [name_u]Scout[/name_u] for you. But [name_u]Nico[/name_u] is interesting. It’s honestly not my style for a girl (love it for a boy), but I do like it w/your sib set quite a bit. It’s not the worst name for a girl by any means. Although would you consider spelling it [name_m]Neko[/name_m]? That seems more feminine to me.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m] all go marvelously together!
In terms of girls’ names, I quite like [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] for you! [name_u]Nico[/name_u] totally works with your sibset too, and while it leans masculine for me, I can imagine it suiting a girl quite well too.
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] would have to be my favorite though, such a sweet name!

1 Like

Something about [name_u]Nico[/name_u] sounds a bit international to me, which doesn’t jive as much with your other kids’ names. [name_u]Kit[/name_u] and [name_u]Scout[/name_u] would fit in great.

1 Like

Thank you for the input! :slight_smile:

I prefer [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u], though I think [name_u]Nico[/name_u] works on a girl and it sounds good with her siblings’ names! I think people would assume she was male when they heard it, but if that doesn’t bother you it’s not the end of the world. It reminds me of [name_f]Nica[/name_f], [name_f]Nell[/name_f] and [name_f]Noemi[/name_f], if you’re looking for similar names.

1 Like

I don’t think [name_u]Nico[/name_u] fits with your sibset. Sisters [name_u]Parker[/name_u] & [name_u]Nico[/name_u] just don’t sound compatible to me.

And if its spelled [name_m]Neko[/name_m], people are going to pronounce it neck-oh.

I think [name_u]Scout[/name_u] works best with [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] & [name_m]Graham[/name_m]. But if you like [name_u]Kit[/name_u] better, what about using it as a nn for a longer fn?

[name_f]Kadence[/name_f]
[name_f]Kaitlyn[/name_f]
[name_u]Karsten[/name_u]
[name_f]Kaylen[/name_f]
[name_f]Kiara[/name_f]
[name_u]Kingsley[/name_u]
Kitson
Korwin

1 Like

Sorry fr me [name_u]Nico[/name_u] would 100% be a boys name. [name_u]Parker[/name_u] and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] are nice unisex names where as [name_u]Nico[/name_u] is mainly used for boys. I just dont think it really goes.

1 Like

I don’t like [name_u]Nico[/name_u]. I like [name_u]Scout[/name_u] best with your sibset, though I think there might be a better choice. I can imagine siblings…

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u] and…
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_u]Hayden[/name_u]
[name_u]Brooke[/name_u]
[name_u]Blakeley[/name_u]
[name_u]Reese[/name_u]
[name_f]Kinsley[/name_f]
[name_u]Hadley[/name_u]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_u]Sutton[/name_u]
[name_f]Bronwen[/name_f]
Aunrey
Ardsley
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_u]Carlisle[/name_u]
[name_u]Laine[/name_u]
[name_u]Darby[/name_u]
[name_u]Fallon[/name_u]
[name_u]Merritt[/name_u]

Good luck with your decision.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Scout[/name_u] or [name_u]Kit[/name_u] for you.
When I say either along with [name_m]Graham[/name_m] I prefer the sound of [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] are perfect together!

[name_u]Nico[/name_u] sounds too masculine to me, maybe it’s because I’ve only heard it on boys before, but it feels less unisex to me than [name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u]. I think a sibset of [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_u]Nico[/name_u] would always be assumed to both be boys.

[name_u]Parker[/name_u], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_u]Cody[/name_u] would also be really cute!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback!