Thank you Nameberries for help with baby girl...

Our lovely [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Grey[/name] was born on [name]January[/name] 6th, 2012 (sorry it took so long… I temporarily was distracted from naming obsessions!). The name [name]Vivienne[/name] won out over [name]Violet[/name], our other top choice, after she was born. She had trouble breathing and was on a ventilator for a few days. She is doing wonderfully now, but she was kind of a purple shade when she was born, so [name]Violet[/name] became kind of weirdly innaproprate. We were considering [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] as well, but [name]Vivienne[/name] means “full of life” and it seemed a perfect name to carry her through her time in the NICU and into good health. As everyone says, we couldn’t picture her with any other name now! Thank you to everyone who voted on her name and provided helpful feedback & inspiration. We love you Nameberries! <3

Congratulations. I think you chose the right name for her. I love the meaning of [name]Vivienne[/name] and she sounds beautiful.

All the best,

rollo

Congrats!! [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Grey[/name] is a beautiful name! Good luck with your little girl! :slight_smile:

Swoon. Beautiful name, just gorgeous. Where does the [name]Grey[/name] come from?

Honestly, we wanted a one syllable middle name (our last is also 3 syllables) and made a search list of all one syllable names we thought sounded nice with [name]Vivienne[/name]. [name]Grey[/name] just really stood out. We like the color association because my husband & I both love art & were married in an art museum. He also liked more unisex or word names, like [name]Drew[/name] & [name]Paige[/name], so [name]Grey[/name] balanced out the frilliness of [name]Vivienne[/name].

Thank you all for the kind wishes!

Oh I just love [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Grey[/name], and I am so glad to hear your new little one is doing so well!

Congratulations to you on the birth of your LO! [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Grey[/name] is such a lovely combo!

Congratulations on your baby girl! [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Grey[/name] is a lovely name with a wonderful story!

Congratulations! [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Grey[/name] is lovely.

Congratulations! What a beautiful name. Are you pronouncing [name]Vivienne[/name] with the accent on the first or the last syllable? It’s very pretty either way.

Congrats on the birth of your daughter, [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Grey[/name]! A lovely and charming combo for your little fighter! I’m so glad to hear she’s doing well!

That is so wonderful! [name]Lovely[/name] name!!! Congrats!

[name]Lovely[/name] name. Congratulations!

Congratulations! Beautiful name:)