Thanks for your votes - Poll - MN for James

See the results of this poll: Which do you like best?

Respondents: 27 (This poll is closed)

• Keep Looking… :): 3 (11%)
  • James Franco: 5 (19%)
  • James Enzo: 1 (4%)
  • James Diego: 2 (7%)
  • James Raphael: 5 (19%)
  • James Rocco: 2 (7%)
  • James Hugo: 9 (33%)

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]James[/name]!! and my favorite WOULD be [name]James[/name] [name]Franco[/name]- except theres an actor with that name… unless your cool with that?

Haha. THAT is why “[name]James[/name] [name]Franco[/name]” sounded familiar. Probably won’t got with that one.

By the way, it the poll set up right (is the voting still open)? I am not sure if I set it up right. Thanks!

It looks like [name]James[/name] [name]Hugo[/name] is slightly in the lead.

Well, I am not getting much feedback beyond votes…and I am wondering if maybe these names are not that inspiring. I could use some honest opinions here, including negative ones. Is [name]James[/name] too common of a name to use?

I love [name]James[/name] [name]Hugo[/name], and I love [name]James[/name] as a first name! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]James[/name] [name]Hugo[/name] and [name]James[/name] [name]Raphael[/name], but I also love [name]James[/name] [name]Enzo[/name]. I like [name]James[/name] for a first name, and nn [name]Jamie[/name].

irisrose and jill - [name]Glad[/name] to hear you don’t think [name]James[/name] is too common/boring a name to use. I wish it were not so popular. But I just love the name. :slight_smile: I usually shy away from nicknames…but I do like [name]Jamie[/name] as a nickname for when he’s little and maybe shift it to [name]Jay[/name] when he starts getting older.