That Audrey situation....

A couple [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] related questions…

1. Any other ideas to get NN [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]? So far I have heard [name_f]Audra[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrina[/name_f] which I find [name_f]Audra[/name_f] feels like a dragon name and [name_f]Audrina[/name_f] feels too snobbish maybe due to The Hills reality star [name_f]Audrina[/name_f] Patridge?

Audriane/[name_f]Audriana[/name_f] is my favourite way to get the NN [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. I know I could just use [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] as it is a beautiful timeless classic but the -y ending does not fit well with our last name K3nn3dy.

1. I love the name Audriane but would love opinions on this name and maybe some middle name suggestions as well.

At the moment I have [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f] another name my partner and I love. I feel it is similar to other Is- names but with -beau on the end it is a honour name for my friend and hairdresser of close to 10 years. I love how my partner suggested it and I disliked it until I was thinking of all the important people in my life and this popped back up. But although I love her and would like to honour her I feel the name combo is not right as Audriane is a little made up. I love [name_f]Audriana[/name_f] but my partner dislikes all the ‘a’ so he suggested this but it doesn’t come up on NB and I can’t find a meaning on the other name site I use.

Thank you in advance
Mint.

I agree with you; I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Audrina[/name_f] because of The Hills, but there’s nothing wrong with it if you can get past that association. I’m not sure if many people have even heard of [name_f]Audrina[/name_f] Partridge because the show was cancelled a while ago and she hasn’t really been a prevelant celeb since then. The only names that I’ve come up with so far are [name_f]Adrianne[/name_f], [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f], and [name_u]Andrea[/name_u]. [name_u]Arden[/name_u] might work also, but it could be a stretch. If you can’t find a name that you love to get to [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f] is also a great name.

You could go for the more feminine [name_f]Audrienne[/name_f], vs Audriane or [name_f]Audrianne[/name_f].

I normally don’t like when first and last name have the same begining/ending, but [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] doesn’t sound bad at all.
[name_f]Audrianne[/name_f] is nice as well.

I would stick with the classic [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]!

I totally agree with this!

If your last name was 2 syllables ending in Y then I would choose [name_f]Audrianna[/name_f] instead but I think [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] K3nn3dy is gorgeous. As far as middle names, I think a 1 or 2 syllable name would be perfect

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Joelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] K3nn3dy and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] K3nn3dy are my two favorites

Thank you! I may see if my partner likes just [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]!

Anymore feed back on MN [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f] for [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]/[name_f]Audrianne[/name_f] or/& middle name ideas for [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] or [name_f]Audrianne[/name_f] would be greatly appreciated.