That gave me a heart attack!

Hello! This is just a space where people can share funny stories about something that recently scared the crap out of them! [name_f]My[/name_f] story is that the other day I was walking over to feed the cat at around 6 or 7 and it was super hot outside so we had the doors open. As I was walking over to feed the cat I saw a refection in the door in the corner of my eye and I thought a stranger was coming inside. I got so scared that I sort of yelped and fell down! It took me a little while to realize I got scared of my own reflection. :joy:
[name_f]Share[/name_f] your story below!

4 Likes

Something similar happens to me— we have a statue near our front door, and when I’m coming downstairs it looks so much like a real person! I get so terrified sometimes when I come downstairs and just see a person standing by the door :flushed: :joy:

1 Like

The other day, I woke up in the middle of the night to my sister staring at me like with her face a couple inches away from mine(like she could hear me breathe) I freaked out :joy:

4 Likes

thats terrifying :joy:

I’m sorry but that hilarious :joy:

@12queen my sister has done a similar thing, just not so close to me. I woke up and she was stood right next to my bed staring at me. I think I said something like “what the f***?!” and had a slight heart attack before asking her what she was doing there :joy:

The only other time I can remember something happening that gave me a heart attack was when I checked on my last hamster [name_m]Oreo[/name_m] one time and saw what looked like blood on her bedding. But it turned out the bedding had just been dyed from the raspberry I forgot I gave her a few hours earlier :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Today, I was backing out of a parking lot and I must have had my arm resting weirdly on the steering wheel, because I accidentally honked and scared myself so bad! :joy:

1 Like