That moment when the stars and moons align

Stunning !
Such a beautiful announcement! I have loved following your naming journey ! Thank you for sharing

1 Like

[name_m]Just[/name_m] saw this! So glad you picked [name_f]Petra[/name_f], it was my favorite of your choices and I absolutely love it. Full combo is beautiful and very meaningful. Congratulations to your family and welcome to baby [name_f]Petra[/name_f]!

1 Like

Thanks for tagging me! I must have missed this announcement as I wasn’t as active on nameberry during your final months of pregnancy. Massive congrats, [name_f]Lilian[/name_f]! I love [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f], and am so happy that you ultimately decided on [name_f]Petra[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

I always admire how much thought you always put into a naming process. All the research you’ve done and the meanings and connections you’ve found, oh my! Might probably miss your threads seeing she’s meant to be your last born. :wink:

Anyway, enjoy all the baby cuddles. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, little [name_f]Petra[/name_f]. :smiley:

2 Likes

Congratulations!
I had a feeling you’d pick [name_f]Petra[/name_f], somehow that name always stood out to me when you talked about it. And [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] makes for such a fun and interesting middle name, full of history for her to discover.
[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] choice :two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations and a warm welcome to the world, little [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f]. :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations! This is the perfect name for [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_u]Bao[/name_u] Bucket and I’m very happy she’s arrived safely!

1 Like

Oh I’m also late to the game here, but congratulations!! This is such wonderful news.

I think [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] is my favorite of any of the combinations you considered. It’s so powerful and unusual, but not at all in an over-the-top way. She’s perfectly elegant, and that’s not an adjective I use to describe many names. And such a good Metal [name_m]Ox[/name_m] name!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] your trio are all happily adjusting to one another, and you’re getting as much sleep as you can!

1 Like

Thank you so much for @-ing me! I wouldn’t have seen this otherwise. Anyway…

I’m not crying–you’re crying!

[name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Olympias[/name_f] is absolutely stunning, a wonderful culmination of your values, meaning, the sibset, aesthetic appeal–everything! I’m overjoyed for you and in love with your name choice. [name_m]Reading[/name_m] your announcement seriously made my otherwise crappy day. The whole post is brimming with infectious exuberance.

[name_f]My[/name_f] only disappointment is that this is your last baby haha (but I understand the peace that comes with knowing this is a moment of closure).

So, so, so happy for you, [name_f]Lilian[/name_f]!

1 Like

wow!! this is such a wonderful name. i might have to just add both petra and olympias to my master list!! i loved jane the virgin as well :] baby girls name is stunning!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

what a beautiful and meaningful name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love it !! congratulations !!!

1 Like

Can’t believe I missed this, but massive congratulations and her name is gorgeous x

1 Like

:green_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :white_heart:

Your story and the name that you chose both make my heart sing. Thank you for sharing so much of your decision process. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] earth-side, little [name_f]Petra[/name_f]!