The 3 I love

See the results of this poll: The 3 I love. Which one do you like?

Respondents: 52 (This poll is closed)

• Bonnie : 15 (29%)
  • Sydney : 13 (25%)
  • Indigo: 24 (46%)

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] is adorable & unusual/uncommon. I love it!

[name_u]Sydney[/name_u] feels a little dated to me and I have just always personally thought [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] sounded whiny. [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] is cute and familiar and nickname [name_f]Indie[/name_f] is perfect for everyday.

I was between [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] but I went with [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] in the end - it’s so vivid and lovely

I like [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] and [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] a lot, [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] slightly more but both are great.

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]! A very cool, lively name.

Tough call!
I went with [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], I love it as a full name but I find “[name_f]Indi[/name_f]” a little trendy although a nickname isn’t necessary.
[name_u]Sydney[/name_u] is another name I really like, mostly because I love the nickname [name_m]Sid[/name_m]/[name_u]Syd[/name_u]. But I prefer it for a boy (I still like it for a girl just personal preference)

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f]! So sweet and unexpected. [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] is dated and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] is a little try-hard for me.