The 7 Engineers

Hey, guys! Ready for another challenge?

I have an idea that I really like for a webcomic, and I’m ready to go full speed ahead, and there are only three things in the way.
The first is the art style that I can’t decide on, but don’t worry, I’m not expecting any help on that :slight_smile: ([name_f]Inspiration[/name_f] is [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_m]Stevenson[/name_m] and that one genderbent Adventure Time comic ‘[name_f]Fionna[/name_f] and Cake’)

But on the subject of names, I need help! The story is based on a futuristic retelling of the Brothers Grimm fairytale of [name_f]Snow[/name_f] White, in which she is an android and crashes in the home of 7 engineers who share rent.

So I would need a name for these guys :smiley:
Their personalities are based on Disney’s 7 Dwarfs (Dwarves?), and Disney’s name corresponds to my characters personality.
E.g. ‘[name_m]Doc[/name_m]’ would be the brilliant nerd guy. ‘Sleepy’ is the lazy procrastinator and nap lover. ‘Bashful’ is the shy, introverted cutie. ‘Grumpy’ is…well, grumpy haha
As for Dopey, I did research, and his Disney character had Angelman syndrome, a genetic disorder that gives you speech impairment, seizures, and hyperactivity. I don’t know if I want to use this info…I actually wanted him to have level 3 autism.

Anyway, the Disney names are [name_m]Doc[/name_m], Grumpy, [name_f]Happy[/name_f], Sleepy, Bashful, Dopey, and Sneezy. Can you be awesome and think of some names that would fit with these personalities?
Thank you!!!

Are they all male? (ill go on the assumption that they are)
[name_m]Doc[/name_m]: [name_u]Asa[/name_u]? (for girls, [name_u]Asa[/name_u] means healer/doctor) [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] (doc from back to the future) [name_m]John[/name_m] (multiple fictional doctors. Ex. Dr [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Watson[/name_m], Dr [name_m]John[/name_m] Doolittle) [name_m]Cadoc[/name_m]/[name_m]Caradoc[/name_m]/[name_m]Maddoc[/name_m]/[name_m]Zadoc[/name_m]/other names that rhyme with doc.
Grumpy: maybe something that reminds you of lime or lemons… or: [name_m]Gerrit[/name_m] (sounds mad to me?) or [name_m]Alaster[/name_m]/[name_m]Alastair[/name_m] ([name_m]Moody[/name_m], HP) or [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] (same as [name_m]Gerrit[/name_m]) or theres always [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m] (Scrooge, [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] carol)). Maybe the other guys have given him a nickname that has to do with him always being grumpy?
[name_f]Happy[/name_f]: [name_m]Felix[/name_m] (means happy), [name_m]Gil[/name_m] (ditto), [name_m]Onni[/name_m] (ditto), [name_u]Neil[/name_u] (kindof sounds happy), [name_m]Miles[/name_m] (anagram of smile!)
Sleepy: [name_m]Morpheus[/name_m] (ancient Greek god of sleep and dreams) Hypnos (ditto but [name_m]Roman[/name_m]) [name_m]Nguyen[/name_m] (means sleep) [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_m]Sereno[/name_m] and [name_u]Galen[/name_u] (mean calm)
Bashful: Shy (does that work for a guy?) or something that rhymes ([name_m]Guy[/name_m], maybe), [name_f]Flower[/name_f] (the skunk from bambi) (jk), [name_m]Gareth[/name_m] and [name_m]Clemens[/name_m] (mean gentle)
Sneezy: drawing a total blank sorry
You didn’t list Dopey so I assume you have a name already?
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] that helps
Good idea btw

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! Thanks for your suggestions! I particularly like [name_u]Asa[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], and [name_m]Stellan[/name_m]; as for ‘Shy’, it would work as a name if it were spelt as ‘[name_m]Shai[/name_m]’, but is that too obvious? (Or maybe I’ll just call him [name_f]Flower[/name_f] :D) Yes, they are all male, and I think that either they’re siblings or treat each other as siblings…the latter meaning that I need to create a backstory haha
Also, don’t feel bad, Sneezy’s whole characterization is a blank to me. And no, I don’t have a name for Dopey…I knew I forgot a name on that list…