The baby is due in 2 weeks!! can't agree on a name

[name_m]Hi[/name_m],

My baby girls is due very soon but my husband and I can’t seem to agree on a name.

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Aria[/name_f]

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]

We love both combinations and so do most people we ask. So which combo would you use?

also hubby really like the name [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and I like it to but think that [name_f]Elena[/name_f] ages better and sounds more sophisticated.

Any opinions appreciated!!

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]! I think it flows better, both are very nice though (so is [name_f]Anya[/name_f]!). Any of them will be a good choice, but my personal favorite is [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f].

Out of your 2 choices I like [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]. It flows much better [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

I really think [name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] or [name_f]Aria[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] would be great options! [name_f]Elena[/name_f] is so popular where I live. I know 3 born this year.

Hmm…

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] is a pretty European name with the sweet nickname ‘[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]’. I like the combination [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] the best, the name has a better flow and feels well put together. [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] is sophisticated. Whereas even though [name_f]Aria[/name_f] is a pretty name teamed with [name_f]Elena[/name_f] sounds like a mouthful due to the double ‘a’ endings of the two names. The sounds together are too much. Whereas [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] has a beautiful sound. I think [name_f]Elena[/name_f] is prettier than [name_f]Anya[/name_f]. However either name would be pretty.