The best full name for nickname Ginny

See the results of this poll: Best full name for Ginny

Respondents: 72 (This poll is closed)

• Ginevra Felicity Helena : 28 (34%)
  • Genevieve Felicity Helena : 44 (54%)
  • Genevie Felicity Helena : 3 (4%)
  • Eugenia Felicity Helena: 7 (9%)

My favourite is [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f]. It feels fun, perky and elegant at the same time. [name_f]Genevie[/name_f] feels like an incomplete [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] to me, and [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] feels a bit cold and unfriendly to me for some reason. I really like [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] but [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] seems like a bit of a stretch as a nickname. I like the idea of [name_f]Genie[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] or [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] though- tennis player [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] Bouchard is nicknamed [name_f]Genie[/name_f]. [name_f]Virginia[/name_f] is another option to get to [name_f]Ginny[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]!

[name_f]Shoshana[/name_f] is an amazing name!

I love [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] works best with the middle names and with big sister’s name.

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] 100%

I also love [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] best.

[name_f]Geneva[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] would also be beautiful. I knew a [name_f]Geneva[/name_f] in college who went by [name_f]Ginny[/name_f].