The clock is ticking and we've narrowed it down!

See the results of this poll: Which combination do you like best?

Respondents: 39 (This poll is closed)

• Mary Kate : 5 (13%)
  • Eve Caroline : 6 (15%)
  • Mary Eliza : 3 (8%)
  • Eva Kate : 15 (38%)
  • Caroline Eve: 10 (26%)

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Eve[/name] is lovely. I think the C.C. initial will be cute.

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] [name]Kate[/name] are my favourites. I voted for [name]Eva[/name] [name]Kate[/name] because I think it might sound better with your 3-syllable “C” last name (depending what it is, of course!)

I’m surprised [name]Eve[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is in the lead- it sounds kind of choppy to me…i like all of the others much much more. When I hear [name]Eve[/name] [name]Kate[/name] I really want it to be [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Kate[/name] or [name]Eve[/name] [name]Catherine[/name].
I voted for [name]Mary[/name] [name]Kate[/name], but it was tough to pick between that one and [name]Mary[/name] [name]Eliza[/name]!

@taz, it’s [name]Eva[/name] [name]Kate[/name] not [name]Eve[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Eve[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]! I love that combo so much. Second pick would have gone to [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Eve[/name]!

Depends if it is a hard C (K) or soft C (S) last name.
If it is a hard C then none with the K sound.
[name]Mary[/name] [name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Mary[/name] [name]Kate[/name]

I would love [name]Mary[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Eve[/name] is stunning imo! Theyre both classic names but [name]Eve[/name] names are popular right now and I think as a mn that actually helps, she will stand out with this name because its gorgeous and classic but also playful, fun and trending (not trendy imo) at the moment!

I like [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Eve[/name] or [name]Eve[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]. [name]Mary[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is too [name]Olsen[/name] twin, [name]Eva[/name] feels much trendier than [name]Eve[/name], and [name]Mary[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] is, well, why is the [name]Mary[/name] there?