the craziest made-up names ever!

I just thought of a nn for my husband while I was posting on a thread. I thought of Unga-Unga Ungunga (un-GUNG-gah). There’s also Unga-Unga Gungunga. What’s the funniest nn you ever thought of or heard?
Now I thought of Unga Guhgunga. I think this name is going to stick, we’ll see! He says he likes it. Wish he liked [name]Lionel[/name] that much!

Mine aren’t too creative. I had a friend that use to call me Leche, idk why but it stuck for quite a few years. Basically he was calling me “milk” LOL. We use to call my oldest Goose, and my youngest [name]Mimi[/name] or Screaming [name]Mimi[/name], which fit her perfectly. My youngest has been called Cookie Crumbs by my DH. My DH was known in the military and still today as Celly, a spin off our last name.
Our dog [name]Lola[/name] probably has had the most nn’s. Pupparoni is one of my favorites for her. We’ve also called her La-La-La-[name]Lola[/name], Puppa, Pupparoosky, Lo, [name]Little[/name] Miss [name]Lola[/name] ect.
We like to add [name]Lola[/name]'s name to songs too. The easiest would be using her name in place of [name]Layla[/name] by [name]Eric[/name] Clapton.

I picture a tiki mask and a grass skirt when I say Unga-Unga Ungunga out loud. :slight_smile:

I picture a tiki mask and a grass skirt when I say Unga-Unga Ungunga out loud. :)[/quote]

That’s amazing because that’s what my husband wears most of the time!

I picture a tiki mask and a grass skirt when I say Unga-Unga Ungunga out loud. :)[/quote]

That’s amazing because that’s what my husband wears most of the time![/quote]

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: