The decider...PLEASE vote!

See the results of this poll: Choose your favorite first…then comment on combo.

Respondents: 157 (This poll is closed)

• James : 58 (37%)
  • Henry : 66 (42%)
  • Blake: 33 (21%)

Forgot to mention, ALL (except [name_u]Blake[/name_u]) are important family names, and names we generally love. [name_u]Blake[/name_u] is not a family name but we love it just as much.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is so classic and perfect [name_f]IMO[/name_f] and lets you use two of your favorites.

My favorites from this list are [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]. I feel like [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u] might be your number 1 and 2 picks for first names though, so you might not want to use them both.
Good luck making a decision.

[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]
[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]

Yes you would be right…this time around! Though I do love [name_u]Blake[/name_u] as a modern classic :)…we have about 3 other names we love, and agree on(!), that I’ve decided if we were to ever have another boy I’d be able to find another worthy combo using those, and what we don’t use this time.

I love [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is my second choice.

I think [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is perfect. I love all of the names you listed, but [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_u]James[/name_u] are just so popular.

Please don’t forget to comment with yr fav combo, if you will. All input appreciated!

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

I like either [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] or [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m]

[name_m]Hugh[/name_m]! [name_u]Love[/name_u]. But if Hugh isn’t a possible first, then Henry Hugh is lovely.

[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] gets my vote. You can’t go wrong with a name like that.

Absolutely love [name_u]Blake[/name_u] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and think the combo is adorable! It has my vote :slight_smile:

[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] <3 All the way.

I love that there’s so much love for all 3 names, why does it have to be such a tough decision!?! hormones don’t help, lol!

Thanks for all the votes & comments!! Pls keep them coming.

Thank you.

My favourite combo is [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]. Good luck!

My favourite is [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m].

My favourite is [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. I feel that [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] are very plain compared to [name_u]Blake[/name_u], and [name_u]Blake[/name_u] is more fun and charming.