The final battle - please vote!

See the results of this poll: Which is your favourite?

Respondents: 73 (This poll is closed)

• Alice & Nathaniel : 19 (26%)
  • Alice & Sebastian : 24 (33%)
  • Eleanor & Nathaniel : 19 (26%)
  • Eleanor & Sebastian: 11 (15%)

I voted for [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name]. [name]Eleanor[/name] sounds a bit too close to [name]Oliver[/name] for me. Also, while I love [name]Sebastian[/name], and [name]Nathaniel[/name] really, it bothers me a bit that one child will be left out of having a vowel first initial.

I voted for [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name]. I have a very soft spot for these names, so it was an easy choice for me.

1 [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name]
2 [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name]
3 [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name]

[name]Alice[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] and for me it was a no brainer they just GO together!

rollo

Oh I love [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name]! They sound terrific together.

I agree with rollo, [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] are perfect for each other!

I chose [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name]. I have two sons names [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name], so those two just went together perfectly to me! I also like [name]Nathaniel[/name], but think [name]Eleanor[/name] might sound too close to [name]Oliver[/name] for me. All great name choices!

I voted for [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name]!

I love [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name] :slight_smile: Such beautiful names, all of your children. All the very best :slight_smile:

I absolutley adore [name]Eleanor[/name]! It’s in my top 3. And I personally prefer [name]Nathaniel[/name] over [name]Sebastian[/name].

I voted for [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] because I thought [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name] were too close, but now that I’ve read [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name], I’m on the fence. I really like all three of these names, the only one I don’t like is [name]Sebastian[/name]. A lot of people dig it, but it’s still the crab from [name]Little[/name] Mermaid to me. :confused: [name]Love[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name], too, so that was an easy choice.

Thanks, guys. I can see that DH’s choices are winning ([name]Alice[/name] & [name]Sebastian[/name]) while mine is second ([name]Eleanor[/name] & [name]Nathaniel[/name]). Such hard choices! Thank God we have a couple of weeks left! :smiley:

~ [name]Rosemary[/name]

I love all 4 names. I don’t think you can go wrong. I’m not sure if it matters to you, but I can think of obvious nicknames for [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] but not [name]Sebastian[/name]. ([name]Alice[/name] is already pretty short.)