The Final Contest before he's born!

See the results of this poll: Best name for Baby Brother

Respondents: 106 (This poll is closed)

• Montgomery Jude : 22 (21%)
  • Wallace True : 19 (18%)
  • Alistair James : 42 (40%)
  • Gilbert Nash : 19 (18%)
  • Randall Vaughn: 4 (4%)

I really like all these names but I think [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] or [name_u]Wallace[/name_u] go best with big sister [name_f]Francine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

I love [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]! It goes beautifully with big sister [name_f]Francine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]! I also like [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], but I feel like [name_f]Francine[/name_f] and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] is a sibset that’s hard to beat :slight_smile:

[name_u]Wallace[/name_u] [name_u]True[/name_u] is the PERFECT match for his sister! [name_m]Just[/name_m] a little quirky but overwhelmingly classic and handsome.

I like [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]!

I picked [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m], adorable!

I voted for [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_m]Nash[/name_m] because I love the nn [name_u]Bertie[/name_u] and [name_m]Nash[/name_m] is one of my favourite names.

I think I’ve voted in a couple of your polls. My favorite right now is definitely [name_u]Wallace[/name_u] [name_u]True[/name_u]. I hope you choose it. I love it with [name_f]Francine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]!

Oh man, [name_u]Wallace[/name_u] [name_u]True[/name_u]! Swoon!

I voted [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], but I also [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Wallace[/name_u] [name_u]True[/name_u]. Good luck with your little one, his due date is actually a day from my birthday!

Great name choices! My favorites are [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] and [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m]. [name_u]Wallace[/name_u] is great too!

I voted [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] because I just love [name_m]Alistair[/name_m]. It sounds traditional and quirky, but will easily fit in with his classmates. Have you considered [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], or [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]True[/name_u]?

So excited for you @carrisue1989,

Warmest congratulations!

Such refreshing choices; love it.

To me, the best match stylistically:

[name_f]Francine[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] {and} [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_u]True[/name_u] {or} [name_u]Wallace[/name_u] [name_u]True[/name_u]

If it was on there, I’d choose [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m]! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

[name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is very handsome. My second choice would be [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u].

you might like:

[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m]

[name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is amazing!!!

My choice is [name_u]Wallace[/name_u] although [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] is pretty amazing too!