The Final Five...which is your favorite?

So our 1st baby is due in [name]November[/name] and its a boy!

We have finally narrowed the name choices down to five & wanted to here some thoughts opinions on our choices.

The middle name is set in stone in honor of her father.

1. [name]Callum[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]

2. [name]Liam[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]

3. [name]Michael[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]

4. [name]Brennan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]

5. [name]Lochlan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]

[name]Brennan[/name]…I love [name]Brennan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]

My favorite is [name]Callum[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]. It’s such a strong combination!

[name]Callum[/name] is my fave! It was on my list until we found out it’s a girl.

[name]Callum[/name] gets my vote. It is unique while still being classic and it sounds very balanced with the middle and last names.

1. [name]Callum[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]
    Quite handsome, [name]Callum[/name] [name]Cole[/name] is good alliteration and I love the nickname [name]Cal[/name].

2. [name]Liam[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]
    [name]Liam[/name] is fine, if a bit vanilla. No problems here, but I’m not shouting for joy.

3. [name]Michael[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]
    [name]Michael[/name] is just beyond bland to me. Its pretty much the most boring name I could think of. Well, maybe [name]Michael[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Smith[/name] could claim that. :wink: But, again, it’s fine and would serve a son well.

4. [name]Brennan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]
    [name]Brennan[/name] is just not attractive to me. It’s sort of run-of-the-mill 2000’s trendy. Blah. Also, many people are using this for a girl these days (not that they should, but you know. :wink: ).

5. [name]Lochlan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]
    [name]Lachlan[/name] (with the A, please!) is so handsome! I love the bouncy feel, and it’s classic, but still fresh. This really works, and [name]Robert[/name] is a nice compliment to it as well.

I’d put them in this order:
[name]Lachlan[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Michael[/name]
[name]Brennan[/name]

I second [name]Brennan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]-so handsome, and [name]Brennan[/name] seems to go with [name]Robert[/name] so very well! If not [name]Brennan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name], I like [name]Liam[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name] the second best-I have always liked [name]Liam[/name] and I think it is such a sweet-sounding name! [name]Liam[/name] [name]Robert[/name] is very handsome.

[name]Callum[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name], [name]Michael[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name], and [name]Lochlan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name] are all handsome as well, but they don’t sparkle like [name]Brennan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name] & [name]Liam[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name] do, in my opinion. While [name]Callum[/name] is a fine choice indeed, I don’t like “[name]Callum[/name] [name]Cole[/name]” all that much (though it could still work), and [name]Lochlan[/name] isn’t my favorite. [name]Michael[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name] is dashing, but I don’t like it as much as [name]Brennan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] & [name]Liam[/name] [name]Robert[/name] because the name [name]Michael[/name] (while very handsome & wonderful indeed) is so popular. Plus, I don’t love how “[name]Michael[/name] [name]Cole[/name]” sounds, though it certainly isn’t horrible. Still, [name]Michael[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name] is very dashing and I would rank it as my third favorite choice.

Overall, wonderful name combos! Good luck and Congrats on your baby boy! I hope I helped you in some way. Best wishes!

~*~Nameseeker3

P.S. On second thought (and perhaps I have been prompted a little by the other berry commenters to say this) [name]Callum[/name] [name]Cole[/name] does sound kind of neat with the alliteration and all. It sounds quite handsome as well…if you were to call him [name]Cal[/name], though, he would be “[name]Cal[/name] [name]Cole[/name]”-I don’t know if you like that or not? Is that too much alliteration? Once again, good luck and best wishes! :wink:

[name]Callum[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name] is my favorite, followed [name]Lochlan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]. If you plan to call [name]Callum[/name] “[name]Cal[/name]” [name]Cal[/name] [name]Cole[/name] could be a bit much. [name]Lochlan[/name] (or [name]Lachlan[/name]) and [name]Callum[/name] are both strong names that are still underused, which I like.

We would not being using ‘[name]Cal[/name]’

If he needs a nickname something else would have be thought of for sure.

Personally I rank them.

1. [name]Callum[/name]
  2. [name]Brennan[/name]
  3. [name]Lochlan[/name]/[name]Lachlan[/name]
  4. [name]Liam[/name]
  5. [name]Michael[/name]

She would go:

1. [name]Liam[/name]
  2. [name]Michael[/name]
  3. [name]Lachlan[/name]
  4. [name]Callum[/name]
  5. [name]Brennan[/name]

[name]Callum[/name] is my favourite. And I also love [name]Cole[/name]!

My favourites are [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Michael[/name]

[name]Callum[/name] or [name]Lachlan[/name] by far.

Definitely [name]Liam[/name] or [name]Callum[/name]!

I can’t decide between [name]Callum[/name] and [name]Liam[/name]; They are both so great!

Well we kinda agreed to eliminate [name]Michael[/name] last night and [name]Brennan[/name] is kinda out too, so I guess you can say we are down to the final 3.

1. [name]Liam[/name] [name]Robert[/name] * Her fav

2. [name]Callum[/name] [name]Robert[/name] * My fav :smiley:

3. [name]Lachlan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] * we both really like it but both our #2’s.

Unless there are any suggests to throw into the mix! :o

My favorite is definitely [name]Callum[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]!

[name]Lochlan[/name]/[name]Lachlan[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]

[name]Liam[/name] is getting too popular and I know a few Callums

[name]Liam[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Cole[/name]
As [name]Michael[/name] is sadly out of the question(would have been my favourite) I say go for this one, because it’s the combination which goes best together (in my opinion).