The Final Member of our Family

[name_f]May[/name_f] 16 we welcomed the final member of our family: [name_m]Truman[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] joined big sister [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] and big brother [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] [name_u]Wallace[/name_u]. If you’re a huge name nerd and want to read all the reasons we chose his name you can read my blog post: http://danceswithdiapers.com/2018/05/22/truman-james-the-many-reasons-for-his-name/
The cliff notes is: Like his siblings he has a middle name after a loved family member. He is named for an artist we admire ([name_m]Truman[/name_m] Capote, other kids named after [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] Ball and [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u].) We love that his name represents truth and honesty, whereas [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] has always represented happiness to us and [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] love. So now we have a trifecta of names representing the 3 virtues we find most precious.

6 Likes

Congratulations! [name_m]Truman[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is brilliant

Congratulations! I checked out your blog post and I have to say, I really love all of the reasons you chose his name! It’s a special thing for a little guy to have a name that means so much to his parents.

[name_m]Truman[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is incredibly handsome! Congratulations!

Congratulations on your wonderfully named new addition. Wishing you all well!

Great choice and what a lot of wonderful meaning behind it! Many congratulations.

Congratulations!

What a sweet, meaningful name! I think it goes so nicely with his siblings names, too.
Congratulations!!

Congratulations! [name_m]Truman[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is handsome!

Congratulations! [name_m]Truman[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] flows beautifully, and, having just read your blog post, I’m impressed with all the meaning behind this name for you. You made a great choice!

Congratulations :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the meaning of all your kids’ names! Congratulations on your beautiful family!

Congratulations!

[name_f]Susan[/name_f]

Your children’s names are perfection! Congratulations!

I know I’m late in saying this but congratulations! I love your kiddos names together and [name_m]Truman[/name_m] is so cute

I like [name_u]James[/name_u]. Not a [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] supporter so that taints my opinions, but if J@m3s wasn’t my cousin’s name I love [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

@skylerros this post is from 2018

1 Like

YAY!!! A [name_m]Truman[/name_m]!!! One of the best underused gems! And I LOVE his siblings names too! Congratulations​:heart::heart::heart:

Lol! [name_m]Just[/name_m] saw this is an old post but- still super excited to see a [name_m]Truman[/name_m] :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name. :heart: