The First Name on Your List

What was the/one of the first names on your list when you joined Nameberry?

Mine was [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f]. Got it from a BNG. I added [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_f]Callista[/name_f] [name_m]Craine[/name_m] the next week.

I already had a top 10 for both genders when I joined (which is more than I have now!) [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] were my top names, but I also really liked [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_u]Tate[/name_u] and [name_m]Judah[/name_m].

I joined NB pretty recently, so my style hasn’t really changed, but the names at the top of my list from since I actually started compiling a list are [name_u]Piper[/name_u] and [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m].

I already had about 1,650 names on my list when I joined NB six months ago! I think [name_f]Tara[/name_f] was the first name on my list when I started compiling it.

I believe it was still [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] #2 names (just went back and checked) were [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].

I think it was [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Promise[/name_f], but I joined quite recently so my style hasn’t changed very much

Annabelle [name_f]Hope[/name_f]!

London and [name_m]Judah[/name_m] for boy names. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ezra for a boy and [name_f]Martha[/name_f] for a girl!

When I joined NB as a wee 14-year-old back in 2013, I was convinced that my first daughter would be [name_f]Adalyn[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] and my first son would be [name_u]Carter[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u].

Obviously [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Flora[/name_f], haha.
Other than that, looking at my first posts 2013/14:
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] & [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Callista[/name_f], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Kasimir[/name_m], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_m]Caspar[/name_m], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] (3 syllables), [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] first names (the only ones I ever thought I would give my kids) were Tɛgᴀn [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], which was crazy because I only wanted boys. [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] got nixed because it wouldn’t properly honor my Papa and [name_u]Lee[/name_u] was added, but I wasn’t sure how I would use it – [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] didn’t work for me with my favourite NN being [name_u]Liam[/name_u]. I was also losing interest in the combos I had and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_m]William[/name_m] altogether when I found NB while researching names in my family tree.

Tɛgᴀn has remained at the top of the list.

Hmm…when I first got on I think the name I liked at the time was [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], and I forgot my boys names.

One of the first names on my NB list was [name_f]Chloe[/name_f], which I’d unknowingly loved for over a decade.
The first boys names on my NB list were [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u].

One of the first combos on my NB list though was [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Ariana[/name_f], which is a combo I made about 7 years ago and actually forgot about until I started working out my top 10 girls combos. I can’t remember what my first boy combo was.

Sarai! It’s always been the first on my list

2 Likes

@Paigefoster I love [name_u]Saige[/name_u]!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Probably [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] (girl).

Charlotte [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m] were my favorite names!

I think it was [name_f]Milena[/name_f] … I stopped liking it because one of my friends said it sounded like a disease