The funks Girl name reveal

You can tag me if you’re gonna talk about me lmao

Also, I think it’s [name_f]Mary[/name_f], not [name_u]Marie[/name_u]

6 Likes

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] ok, I wasn’t sure if it was [name_f]Mary[/name_f] or [name_u]Marie[/name_u] x

1 Like

I don’t know how to tag people my apologies

I didn’t like the way you said lmao, I found it offputting and rude

1 Like

OK, let’s agree to disagree at this point and keep the thread on-track :slight_smile:

7 Likes

[name_m]Ty[/name_m]

1 Like

i agree with what previous posters have said! @Elle1 especially, along with @georgiegeorgie! the name doesn’t come off sexist/misogynistic it on its own, but when you compare it to super’s name, it does upset me. maybe she didn’t mean it like that, but i think a lot of people do things with misogynistic undertones and then chalk it up to coincidence. i don’t watch rydel, so i have no idea if she is like that or not, but because she used word/virtue-ish names, i think it’s a very valid argument. imagine someone asks you to describe your children and you talk about your son, saying “oh he’s super!” and then when you get to your daughter your like “oh she’s my little sweetie!” it feels like you are seeing your son as his own person, while only seeing your daughter as an extension of you/as someone who doesn’t have her own personality, thoughts, and opinions.
just the name itself also sucks imho :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Ok thx!! I didn’t like it anyway, but I was pointing that it wasn’t their attention, however could see how someone could be upset by it.

1 Like