The Kindness Challenge

I think I just caught the kindness disease! I made a Compliment Chain Message, (which i bet all of you will receive eventually) and now I’m making a Kindness Challenge.
The challenge is to PM 5 different users with specific compliments about things you enjoy about them. You don’t give an explanation for the message, you just send it. Make sure all the compliments are sincere!
Reply to this topic when you’ve completed the challenge. Thank you all for helping spread joy and smiles around the world!
:heart: :blush:

11 Likes

Wow. I’ve only done 3 of them so far, but WOW. It feels AMAZING to make people feel so good.
I never thought I’d say this, but giving compliments feels even better then getting them. Usually when I compliment people, it’s something like “You’re really nice”. But this time, I have actually thought about them a lot and that makes me even happier because I’m thinking of all the great things about the users.
So I’m feeling really good as I write the compliments and think about the awesome users, and I feel even better while sending it because it makes me think of how happy they will feel.
And then there’s the responses. So I’m already feeling great, and then they respond saying how good I made them feel, and that just makes me SO HAPPY. I love doing this so much and I feel like fluffy white clouds right now. I never knew how wonderful this was.
I will never send a “you’re, um, niiiiiiice” message again.
You should really try it.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Now I need to do this! Great idea, [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]!

4 Likes

I’ve done one! (Ahem, [name_f]Birdie[/name_f].)

ETA: Two!

ETA: Three down!

My heart feels like a vat of melted butter right now! I love this!!

ETA: One left! :sob: :sob: I want to do more! (I’m going to…)

4 Likes

Done 5 people and it feels so good. Spread the kindness people

6 Likes

One down! And [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]! What a great idea!!

Edit: Two down!!

Edit: Done three and it feel great!!

Edit: done with four!

Edit: WOO FIVE DONE AND VIBING

4 Likes