The last name dilemma... what would you do?

So here’s the situation: my last name sounds like “Low”, and I just so happen to really love several names that have lots of L’s and also names that have the long O sound:

Girls:
[name]Lily[/name] Low
[name]Isla[/name] Low
[name]Zoe[/name] Low
[name]Ella[/name] Low

Boys:
[name]Noah[/name] Low

I’m not looking for alternatives because I really love those names just the way they are. What I am looking for is what would you do in a situation like this? [name]Lily[/name], [name]Noah[/name], and [name]Zoe[/name] are my absolute favourites. But what do you do when they are rhymey or ‘L’ heavy?

Personally, I would try to find alternate names. However, the flow is not bad for [name]Ella[/name] Low and [name]Isla[/name] Low. They seem to be the most useable on your list. Not sure if this is feasible at all for you, but if you do not want to change the names ([name]Lily[/name] to [name]Liliana[/name], for example) perhaps use the names as double first names, such as:

“[name]Zoe[/name] [name]Claire[/name]” Low
or
“[name]Zoe[/name] [name]Claire[/name]” [name]Charlotte[/name] Low

“[name]Lily[/name] [name]Jane[/name]” Low
or
“[name]Lily[/name] [name]Jane[/name]” [name]Katherine[/name] Low

I think finding slight alternates is your best bet. Not changing the name completely but making it work with your last name.

[name]Noah[/name] could become [name]Noam[/name]. [name]Noam[/name] Low sounds a lot better than [name]Noah[/name] Low, especially because as a guy he will most likely always have his last name (whereas a girl might get married and change hers).

[name]Lily[/name] Low isn’t terrible. You could do a double barrelled name here, like [name]Lily[/name]-[name]Mae[/name] Low or [name]Lily[/name]-[name]Kate[/name] Low. You could work it into [name]Lillian[/name], [name]Lilia[/name], [name]Lillith[/name] or [name]Liliana[/name]. [name]Lillian[/name] Low, while still L heavy, is broken up with the “ian” sound. Same with [name]Lilia[/name] and [name]Liliana[/name].

[name]Zoe[/name] is tough. [name]Zoe[/name] Low doesn’t sound terrible since the “ee” breaks it up a bit. [name]Isla[/name] Low is okay, but not great, but again its not so bad that if you love the name you should abandon it. The Ls run into eachother but it’s not too bad. [name]Ella[/name] Low for some reason too L heavy to me. Maybe you could use [name]Ellery[/name] or [name]Eliana[/name] or a hyphenated name like [name]Ella[/name]-[name]Grace[/name], [name]Ella[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] or [name]Ella[/name]-[name]Kate[/name].

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

For me, [name]Zoe[/name] Low is the best of the bunch. It’s not the long ‘o’ sound that gets me, but the ‘L’ sound towards the end of your other names, that make it difficult to say the ‘L’ in Low.
[name]Isla[/name] Low, [name]Lilly[/name] Low, and [name]Ella[/name] Low are really difficult for me to say.