The Milk Carton: Missing Berries

Has @lovemysweeties already been mentioned?

3 Likes

Here I am!! Iā€™ve been busy with my little guy! I miss NB a lot and have tried to scroll the forums occasionally but this new formatā€¦yikes! It took me awhile to even be able to type this response. If I can figure the format out, I will try to be on here more often.

Thanks for thinking of me :slight_smile:

13 Likes

@namergirl3 [name_f]Glad[/name_f] to hear from you and glad youā€™re getting the snuggles in! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] to see you around! You are missed.

1 Like

What happened to @thefairophelia, it says her account as been suspended.

6 Likes

@GirlyWhirly I was wondering the same thing!

Iā€™ve also been wondering about @maggiemary

@carlasworld & @cyoung325

Hi! We decided we were done having kids which is why I havenā€™t been around lately. We just celebrated [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]ā€™s first birthday and [name_f]Alice[/name_f]ā€™s fourth! Along with our little middle [name_f]Clara[/name_f] bear our hands are full and our lives are crazy chaotic. I miss dreaming up names but somehow itā€™s less fun when thereā€™s no chance of using them. I always wanted a fourth kid and I was driving myself crazy thinking up names Iā€™d never get to use.

16 Likes

I am afraid this will be me when we are done. I always wanted the fourth, but we will done after three (TTC nowā€¦ open secret Iā€™m hoping for twins). I hope all the fun of naming isnā€™t sapped for me afterward.

Good to hear from you that you and your littles are well!

6 Likes

[name_f]Glad[/name_f] to hear from you! Wow, [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] 1 already?!!

I definitely understand the above sentiment. We are also done with three but if I think too hard about my favourite names I find myself thinking ā€œMaybe one dayā€¦ā€

:hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

7 Likes

Oh my lovemysweeties was a staple when I first joined nameberry, she was always around and had the most beautiful names.

5 Likes

One berry I followed her story and havenā€™t seen mentioned yet was @Kibby. I hope she is doing well. I know she goes in and out sometimes. She is such a strong woman with her TTC journey and I truly wish her all the best and hope she gets her rainbow soon.

Another berry I see on and off but havenā€™t seen too recently is @ashthedreamer. Sheā€™s been on here as long as I have (I lurked for a long time before I made my account in 2014), maybe even longer, and she always has the most beautiful lists. Her combos were so filled with meaningful and gorgeous names.

6 Likes

Aww, [name_u]Shannon[/name_u]! Thank you! How lovely of you to say. I am sad to admit, but I think Iā€™ve just outgrown nb, to be honest. With my OCD I just tend to over obsess and find other pastimes more freeing and enjoyable these days. But Iā€™ll always have a special place in my heart for Nameberry and often come to visit. :heart: Your comments on my names makes my heart sing, thoughā€”how different my style often feels from what most berries love, and I am so very happy to know you think them lovely.

There are so many lovely berries Iā€™ve met over the years, but the ones I miss seeing regularly the most are @Kew (who I think does more blogs than visits the site? I love her knowledge of names and the conversations weā€™ve had about our faith. :heart:), and a handful of others, like @wrenofgrace, @dillonsfan01, @jesba, @lo1, @saracita00, and a very special Irish berry named [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] whose username I canā€™t find for the life of me, but she was here 9 years ago so Iā€™m not surprised. Wherever you lovelies are, I hope youā€™re well and at peace and you are still missed often, even if itā€™s nearly been a decade since youā€™ve graced nameberryā€™s pages. :heart:

8 Likes

My goodness, this is what we need! I spent years lurking before actually making an account, and so many of these users have such a special place in my heart. Iā€™m sad to hear about [name_m]Rollo[/name_m], as she was one I was most curious about since before I even made my account- wishing everyone well! Hopefully weā€™ll make some discoveries :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m missing something, but @ikfly? @c11?

1 Like

@mellona?
the amazing person who welcomed me to nb, the first person who ever I saw on nb!

7 Likes

@lawsonhaley accounted for

Donā€™t worry, it was per her own request!

Sheā€™s now one of our mods, posting as @leafsgirl44 ([name_u]Haley[/name_u], please feel free to delete if you donā€™t want this connection!)

6 Likes

Oh, thank you so much!

1 Like

No worries! I highly doubt anyone from my past is hunting me down on NB now :joy:

@Angelinasb24 hi there :wave: :slight_smile:

7 Likes