The Name Sage and You Berries Helped Name Our New Little Girl

Isn’t [name_u]December[/name_u] just the most magical time of year? We just finished welcoming our second girl into the world and both are [name_u]December[/name_u] babies. We had a very hard time picking a name this time around. But thanks to the help of The Name [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and advice from all of you fellow berries, we were able to find a name that we just love!

[name_f]Carina[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is our newest little girl. [name_f]Carina[/name_f] comes from cara which means beloved although the full name [name_f]Carina[/name_f] means dear little one. The middle name [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is rich with meaning for our family. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] although both a color and a flower actually means rainbow. A rainbow baby is what you call a baby after a pregnancy loss and we lost our first little angel who was gone too soon to know the gender although I always felt like she was a girl. I always lacked some closure from having not named her. So this is my subtle way of honoring her and naming her but still giving this baby her own identity.

[name_f]Carina[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] joins big sister [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] who just turned two about a week after [name_f]Carina[/name_f] was born. [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] means full of life and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is a name I have always loved and wanted to use. I love how the girls are tied to each other with floral middle names. I also love how [name_f]Carina[/name_f] and [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] mean life and love because life and love are exactly what my girls are to me.

Thanks to all for the wonderful advice and kind comments along the way. We couldn’t be happier with our choice in names.

Congratulations! What a beautiful name with great meaning.

Thank you! :smiley:

I agree, [name_f]Carina[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is beautiful. Congrats!

Thank you! :smiley:

Beautiful! I can’t think of a more beautiful name to suit your little girl. Congratulations on your baby for they are the keepers of amazing joy.

[name_f]Carina[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is a lovely name! It has a beautiful meaning too. [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] and [name_f]Carina[/name_f] are perfect sister names.

Thank you both for your kind, thoughtful comments! The name really seems to suit her. :smiley:

Congrats! I love the name [name_f]Carina[/name_f]. I was rooting for it the whole time :wink: [name_f]Carina[/name_f] and [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] is one of the loveliest sibsets I’ve seen!

Thank you for that, your comment just made my night! You berries really helped me come around to a decision so thanks for the help along the way!

Congrats! Thanks for sharing! I’m always so curious what people chose after having been on the Name [name_u]Sage[/name_u]!

Congratulations! Both of your daughters have stunning names! I love the connection between the two in the middle and the meaning behind the name.

Congratulations, and such a beautiful name, it flows so gorgeously! :slight_smile:

Beautiful! And how lovely to have been able to use such meaningful names.

Congratulations on your little bundle, lovebeingamom! [name_f]Carina[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is such a lucky girl to have such a beautiful name & big sister [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]'s name is so lovely, too!

Congratulations, beautiful name!

I love you berries! Thanks for all the lovely comments, you have absolutely made my week! :smiley:

Congratulations! That’s a lovely meaning for your daughter and your family.

Gorgeous names and a lovely sibset! Congratulations and [name_f]Happy[/name_f] [name_m]New[/name_m] Year to you!

Beautiful! Congratulations!! :slight_smile: