The name search continues....a new poll...please vote!

See the results of this poll: What goes best with sisters Saskia (nn Sassy) & Milla (nn Milly)

Respondents: 98 (This poll is closed)

• Giselle nn Gigi : 24 (24%)
  • Astrid nn Asti : 5 (5%)
  • Imogen nn Immy : 14 (14%)
  • Tallulah nn Tully : 4 (4%)
  • Isadora nn Issy : 10 (10%)
  • Katya nn Kitty : 19 (19%)
  • Raina nn Rainy : 7 (7%)
  • Arietta nn Etty: 15 (15%)

Still love [name]Imogen[/name] with your twins!!! I am an Aussie, and haven’t met one baby [name]Imogen[/name] yet.
[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Skye[/name] VERY VERY PRETTY
If you want more obscure, [name]Tallulah[/name] is not ever top 100 here. So a really cool option, love it with your twins. [name]Lula[/name] is a cute nn you can use sometimes too.
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Skye[/name] is a STUNNING name <3 it!

[name]Tallulah[/name]. Winner. Beauty and [name]Grace[/name] in a name.

Still like [name]Giselle[/name] with [name]Imogen[/name] as a close second:)

I agree. In order, I like [name]Giselle[/name], [name]Imogen[/name], and [name]Tallulah[/name].

I really love [name]Katya[/name] with your kids names.

My fav is [name]Giselle[/name], followed by [name]Imogen[/name], [name]Tallulah[/name] and [name]Katya[/name]

Please keep voting and giving feedback. Can’t believe [name]Giselle[/name] is leading the poll. What do people think of the nn [name]Gigi[/name]? Personally I love it.

[name]Tallulah[/name] gets my vote. I really like [name]Imogen[/name] as well.

Any thoughts on nn [name]Gigi[/name] for [name]Giselle[/name]. [name]Do[/name] people like it?

[name]Giselle[/name] is what I voted for, I love the nickname [name]Gigi[/name]. Plus, it fits well with your other choices, which I love by the way :slight_smile: My second would’ve been [name]Tallulah[/name], then [name]Katya[/name].

I love the nn [name]Gigi[/name], in fact, once I got married that became my nickname (last name). I’m a teacher so we always go by our last name with co-workers and that’s just what I became. [name]One[/name] of the girls just had a baby so now I’m Auntie [name]Gigi[/name] and I think it’s so cute!!

I like [name]Giselle[/name], [name]Astrid[/name] or [name]Katya[/name] best with your other girls’ names. I think [name]Giselle[/name] is a pretty name and the nickname [name]Gigi[/name] is very cute.

I am really excited that the name [name]Giselle[/name] appears to be getting some love in this poll, whereas it hasn’t in the past. I’m still interested in getting people’s opinions on the nn [name]Gigi[/name] which I happen to love…thoughts???

I do love [name]Gigi[/name] on [name]Giselle[/name]. For me it’s tied with [name]Imogen[/name] ([name]Imogen[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] to be exact) But I’m biased all over the place here.

1 [name]Katya[/name] nn [name]Kitty[/name] - [name]Katya[/name] has the same exotic European vibe as [name]Saskia[/name] and [name]Milla[/name].
2 [name]Arietta[/name] nn [name]Etty[/name] - An unexpected choice but it certainly “fits”.
3 [name]Giselle[/name] nn [name]Gigi[/name] - This is pretty but I’ve been seeing it around a lot on other websites for some reason.

I understand about the fussiness! I am picky too. I love so many names but actually deciding on one for me is another thing!
I chose [name]Katya[/name] because I love it. But it was tough to choose between [name]Katya[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name]. [name]Barely[/name] scraping the top 100 shouldn’t matter. Choose the name you love. :slight_smile: Congrats on your baby and I hope all goes well!

Oh I forgot to say that I really like [name]Astrid[/name] for you as well!! Good luck!

I really really like [name]Katya[/name] with your girls! It works so well. [name]Giselle[/name] nn [name]Gigi[/name] is cute as well but the first syllable of [name]Giselle[/name] gives me pause.

[name]Just[/name] a thought: IMHO [name]Imogen[/name] has the G and I in it too and could have the nn [name]Gigi[/name] too.

emiliaj