The name shael

We have wanted to name our next boy shae,though we thought it may be a name where he could get made fun of or too nicknamey.we finally found the name that fits what we are looking for. shael,pronounced shale. We can still call our baby shae but have a name that has a great meaning and cool sound. What do you think of this name
Shael christian

I’m not familiar with this name, but isn’t shale some kind of rock that people mine for? Is it just a creative spelling of the word name shale or does it have its own history? I do love [name]Christian[/name], and if you’re looking for [name]Shae[/name] as a nn, I bet there are tons of ways to get it … I will think on it and return with some suggestions. [name]Shane[/name] is the only other one that comes to mind right now. [name]Shane[/name] [name]Christian[/name] might have too many "n"s though.

It’s a Hebrew name, to inquire with god

All I see (and hear) is shale the rock and I have a feeling that’s what most people outside the board will think, too. I think [name]Shea[/name] is very masculine and doesn’t need a full name.

I think [name]Shea[/name] is great on its own as well.

I like Shael I would be prepared for people continuously mis-spelling it though. Though annoying not really the worst fate in the world.

Shael [name]Christian[/name] however feels a bit off to me. Shael [name]Christopher[/name] or Shael [name]Alexander[/name] flows better in my mind.

I like it! [name]Love[/name] the name [name]Shale[/name] and I love Hebrew names, so I think it is a great choice!

We love the name and we wanted something which we could call him shae and if he didn’t like it,he could resort back to his full name. Growing up I knew a shael and I always loved his name and he was quite a guy.

I think [name]Shea[/name] or [name]Shay[/name] is masculine enough, no question. I think in Hebrew the name Shael is pronounced “Sha-el,” two syllables, rather than blended together like in [name]Michael[/name]. If you want something longer, I like [name]Shane[/name], [name]Shade[/name], Akshay or something like [name]Sheridan[/name], [name]Shepherd[/name] or [name]Sherrill[/name] with the nn [name]Shay[/name].