The name Wolf

What do you guys think of [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] as a first name? It’s on of my favorites and I can’t get it out of my head. It just seems so memorizing and strong.

I love it! I put it as a middle because I prefer more formal names, but it’s really nice. I prefer the old English spelling, [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m].

It does look very nice with the e. I just think it goes well with my other son [name_m]Maxfield[/name_m]

I think it does go nicely with [name_m]Maxfield[/name_m] although the extra E at the end goes better I think. It does seem like a much bolder choice than [name_m]Maxfield[/name_m] though so I’d probably use it as a middle name. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps :slight_smile:

I adore this name

I was kind of unsure, but as soon as I thought of [name_m]Maxfield[/name_m] and [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m], that kind of changed my mind. The only thing is that [name_u]Max[/name_u] (if that is his nickname) is kind of…soft, almost, especially with [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m]. I think [name_m]Maxfield[/name_m] and [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] go together very well, but I’m not sure if [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] go together as well.

I like it as a nickname for a longer name like [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] or Wulfric or [name_m]Beowulf[/name_m]. Not sure about it on it’s own.

I love it (and considered it for my son), but we decided against it because we were worried it wouldn’t be wearable as an adult or would result in teasing. But, if it has stuck with you then I say go for it!

If I had another son he would have been named [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] with a nn of [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]. Actually I loved [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]. :slight_smile: