• India Rose : 36 (29%)
  • Saskia : 12 (10%)
  • Sebella Rose : 8 (6%)
  • Penelope Scotland : 19 (15%)
  • Adeline : 18 (14%)
  • Romy Hero : 4 (3%)
  • Maple Sylvie : 18 (14%)
  • Clover Clementyne: 10 (8%)

Oh, my apologies. I was thinking of former [name]Felicity[/name] actress [name]Kerri[/name] [name]Russell[/name]'s daughter [name]Willa[/name] [name]Lou[/name] but after some research I now realize she was born on [name]December[/name] 27, 2011. Missed 2012 by a hair! Gosh, how time flies. :slight_smile:

It’s hard for me to imagine that there are real children out there with some of these names! That being said, I picked [name]Adeline[/name], it sounds charming :slight_smile:

[name]Maple[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] all the way! :slight_smile:

Oh, no! I nominated [name]Willa[/name], too. I didn’t even think that [name]Willa[/name] [name]Lou[/name] was a 2011 baby–she’s listed under the Celebrity [name]Baby[/name] Names 2012 list on Nameberry. :frowning:

I voted [name]Adeline[/name], it would have been a very close second, anyway, but I miss [name]Willa[/name]!

We really need some “none of the above, or not listed” options… I thought there were plenty of other good baby names so far this year!

I voted for [name]Maple[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name]. It doesn’t have the best flow, but it’s so sweet. And I took part in a great Nameberry discussion about the name [name]Maple[/name] a few months before [name]Maple[/name] Bateman was born, culminating in one of the Berries naming her daughter [name]Maple[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. Funny how that works sometimes…

I’m no fan of the Kardashians but I am a fan of [name]Penelope[/name]. :slight_smile:

It’s okay, mischa. I still love the name [name]Willa[/name]!