The names my SO and I chose for our child

First off, the suggestions you guys gave me in my last thread were incredible. [name_f]My[/name_f] SO and I have really been struggling to find names that we both like, and I think that once we scrapped the idea of having a unisex name and including honor names, we found a lot more names we had in common. Anyways, enough of that nonsense. The names that we ended up choosing are:

[name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (G)
&
[name_m]Orion[/name_m] [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m] (B)

No particular reason behind the names, we just really loved the way they flowed with my SOs last name which is also one syllable. Thank you all again for the awesome name suggestions!

12 Likes

Both of these are lovely! [name_f]Calla[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is fresh and balanced; [name_m]Orion[/name_m] [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m] is very cool and distinctive

1 Like

love them both!! xx

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] choices!

1 Like

Nice, I like both.

1 Like

They’re both great! I really like them.

1 Like

oh my gosh, i love these!!! :heart_eyes: calla and orion are some of my favorites <3

1 Like

They are both really beautiful!! I love seeing [name_f]Calla[/name_f] being used :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] names!

1 Like

It’s a name neither of us had ever heard before, and we also are very into gardening. We really wanted to find a flower name for a little girl, and we couldn’t agree on one that we both liked. He liked [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] and I liked [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], and one day we were just looking at our gorgeous fire red calla lily in our yard and I just threw the name [name_f]Calla[/name_f] out and he immediately added [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. We both fell in love with it instantly. :blush:

1 Like