The Neighborhood Old Lady?

Is the name [name_f]Ida[/name_f] too old lady? There is an older woman I know with this name but I love her to pieces. I was also named after an [name_f]Ida[/name_f] and I’d love to carry that on. I just don’t know if as a FN it would be seen as vintage (which is good) or old lady (bad). I would love Hebrew FN suggestions with [name_f]Ida[/name_f] in the middle and Hebrew middle suggestions with [name_f]Ida[/name_f] as the FN. thank you so much!

While not really my style, I think it’s very cute vintage! Very similar to [name_f]Ada[/name_f], which has been rising in popularity over the past couple of years. It’s even better that it’s a namesake name for you!

Old lady names are “in” and I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] it :). I don’t think [name_f]Ida[/name_f] would be remotely out of place with her vintage classmates ([name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]) or other short, sweet favorites ([name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Maya[/name_f], [name_f]Isla[/name_f]).

I love [name_f]Ida[/name_f] -vintage names are in and [name_f]Ida[/name_f] is lovely and sweet

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Ayelet[/name_f]
[name_f]Ayelet[/name_f] [name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] [name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] Emuna
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f]
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Tamar[/name_f]
[name_f]Tamar[/name_f] [name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] Zissel
[name_f]Dalia[/name_f] [name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Dalit[/name_f] [name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_u]Yael[/name_u]
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] Tzipporah
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Sarai[/name_f]
[name_f]Shayna[/name_f] [name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Penina[/name_f]
[name_f]Keren[/name_f] [name_f]Ida[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Ida[/name_f]! I watch Desperate Housewives and there is an old lady named [name_f]Ida[/name_f] (EYE-duh). However in highschool we had a [name_m]German[/name_m] exchange student named [name_f]Ida[/name_f] (Eee-duh). I much prefer the second pronunciation, maybe because of the different associations but either one works well with the vintage vibe!

I think [name_f]Ida[/name_f] is sweet, either name spot but I think it makes a good middle because it’s short and flows easily…
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] [name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_u]Ezri[/name_u] [name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_u]Gavi[/name_u] [name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_f]Ida[/name_f]
Serephine [name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_u]Tali[/name_u] [name_f]Ida[/name_f] and

Could all work and feel current/ timeless I think…

It’s amazing! One of our favorite names. My Norwegian Great Grandmother’s name was [name_f]Ida[/name_f] and she pronounced it EE-duh. My husband loves the EYE-duh pronunciation so that’s why we may never actually use it, haha!

I think [name_f]Ida[/name_f] fits in with the other vintage charmers that are popular now. [name_f]Ida[/name_f] feels lively, spunky, and friendly. Definitely not old ladyish.

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] would be a cute name for a little girl!

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] is darling, and I think it fits right in with the other short and sweet vintage names ([name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Mae[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], etc.)

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Shoshana[/name_f] would be beautiful!

[name_f]Ida[/name_f] is great. [name_f]Ida[/name_f] is not really an old lady name anymore as [name_f]Ida[/name_f] was mostly used so long ago that most [name_f]Ida[/name_f]'s would be dead now. This makes it ripe for revival and I think it is a wonderful choice!