The New "Filler" Nicknames

I feel like “old” filler nicknames used to be [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Marie[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]Grace[/name]…
so what’re the newer ones? [name]Rose[/name] & [name]Grace[/name] are definately still popular ([name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name] Ledger for example, and even [name]Honor[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Warren[/name]) but [name]Ive[/name] noticed alot of “[name]Ray[/name]” middle names ([name]Finlay[/name] [name]Rae[/name] [name]Baldwin[/name])
can anyone think of some others?

[name]Rose[/name] is definitely still a filler.

Here in the UK, [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] are also still very popular as middle names, and I’m sure in many cases are used as ‘fillers’.

For the boys, I think [name]James[/name] is a ‘filler’, as it is so popular as a middle name here.

[name]Leigh[/name], Leigha, and [name]Nicole[/name] [in addition to [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]] seemed to be very popular middle names for a very long time. [name]Jane[/name], [name]Kate[/name], and [name]Claire[/name] seem to be popular choices here. Short, clean names.

It seems like [name]Belle[/name] is becoming a big one as well…and where I live [name]Alice[/name] seems to be popular. I’ve also seen a lot of girls with the middle names [name]Danielle[/name], [name]Stephanie[/name], or [name]Michelle[/name]. I have also seen [name]Patricia[/name] and [name]Dawn[/name] a lot, which is interesting.

[name]Victoria[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] ar my favorite old filler names…