The next Duggar baby name

The Duggars (a family from reality TV whose 19 children all have names beginning with ‘J’) are expecting their 20th child.
The names of their 19 existing children: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19_Kids_and_Counting#Children

What boy and girl name would you pick while keeping with their ‘J’ theme?

What name do you predict THEY will choose?

For a boy, I predict [name]Jayden[/name] or [name]Jonah[/name]. For a girl, I predict [name]Judith[/name] or a Jul- name ([name]Julie[/name], [name]Julia[/name], [name]Juliana[/name], etc).

I personally would choose [name]Jonas[/name] or [name]Jasper[/name] for a boy, [name]Jemima[/name] or [name]Julia[/name] for a girl.

For Girls: I agree with agirlinred on [name]Judith[/name] or a Jul name [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Joan[/name] might be options too (I would use [name]Julie[/name] if I were them)

For Boys: I think they would go with [name]Joel[/name] or [name]Jacob[/name]. [name]Jensen[/name] might be nice too though. (I would go with [name]Joel[/name] if I were them)

Fun Idea :slight_smile:

Were it up to me, I would pick [name]Juno[/name] for a girl and [name]Jefferson[/name] for a boy.

I could see the Duggars using [name]Jade[/name] or [name]Jasmine[/name] for a girl, and [name]Jonah[/name] or [name]Jaden[/name] for a boy.

[name]Jim[/name] [name]Bob[/name] suggested [name]Julie[/name] for the last 2 girls, so I could see them using that this time around. I could also see them choosing [name]Jocelyn[/name]. For a boy, [name]Joel[/name] and [name]Jacob[/name] are good guesses or maybe [name]Jude[/name].

I read somewhere that the Duggars were considering [name]Julie[/name] for a girl and [name]Joel[/name] or [name]Jacob[/name] for a boy. Not sure what the original source of that information is though.

I think a Ju name for a girl [name]Julia[/name], [name]Julissa[/name], [name]Junia[/name]? something along those lines.

As for boys i’m actually suprised they don’t have a [name]Jacob[/name] already. If not [name]Jacob[/name] then [name]Jared[/name] or [name]Joel[/name].

As soon as they announced it, I thought [name]Julia[/name] for a girl! I think [name]Jacob[/name] or [name]Jonah[/name] would be great for a boy.

I’m guessing on [name]Julie[/name]/[name]Julia[/name] and [name]Jacob[/name]. I would do [name]Juniper[/name] ([name]June[/name]) and [name]Jasper[/name].

boy jagger, jaden or even jonas
girl jade, julia, or even jules

I would say
Jenough

[name]Julie[/name]/[name]Julia[/name] or [name]Jacob[/name] are my predictions. I love the Duggars!!

Boys: [name]Jonah[/name], [name]Jonas[/name], [name]Julian[/name], [name]Jaron[/name], [name]Jeffery[/name], [name]Jake[/name], [name]Jacob[/name], [name]Jasper[/name]

Girls: [name]Jalyn[/name], [name]Jolene[/name], [name]Joelle[/name], [name]Jemima[/name], [name]Jasmine[/name], [name]Jemma[/name], [name]Judy[/name], [name]Julianne[/name], [name]July[/name], [name]Junia[/name], [name]June[/name]

[name]How[/name] about Joattastop-havinkids?

I agree about [name]Julia[/name] for a girl, and either [name]Jonah[/name] or [name]Jacob[/name] for a boy.

If I was picking, I would do [name]Julia[/name] for a girl, and either [name]Jude[/name] or [name]Jonas[/name]. They’ve used up most of my favorite “J” names ([name]Jack[/name], [name]Josiah[/name], etc.).

Girl: [name]Julie[/name], [name]Julia[/name], [name]Judith[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Jessica[/name] (but they have a [name]Jessa[/name]), [name]Jacqueline[/name], [name]Jade[/name], [name]Jaden[/name], [name]Jerusha[/name], [name]Jewel[/name], [name]Jamie[/name], [name]Jane[/name], [name]Jacey[/name], [name]Jayden[/name], [name]Jean[/name], [name]Jeanette[/name], Jayna, [name]Julianna[/name],

Boy: [name]Jacob[/name], [name]Judah[/name], [name]Jude[/name], [name]Jonah[/name], [name]Jared[/name], [name]Joel[/name], [name]Jarrett[/name], [name]Jay[/name], [name]Jesse[/name] (also close to [name]Jessa[/name]), Jesiah, [name]Jamie[/name], [name]Jayden[/name], [name]Jeffrey[/name], [name]Judson[/name], [name]Judd[/name],

i’m amazed there are still this many J names to choose from

I can’t believe they don’t have a [name]Joel[/name] or [name]Julia[/name]/ [name]Juliette[/name] already!??

[name]Jacob[/name]/[name]Jake[/name] for a boy and [name]Jacqueline[/name] or [name]Julianne[/name] (since [name]Jim[/name] [name]Bob[/name] has been pushing for [name]Julie[/name]).

It’s so sad that they had a miscarriage. Everyone send up your prayers for the Duggar family.

They had a miscarriage? That’s sad, and I’m sorry for their loss, but maybe it’s a sign that they need to stop having children before they lose another baby or [name]Michelle[/name] (or both).