The office

[name_m]How[/name_m] was [name_m]Jim[/name_m] able to be employee of three month when he was co manager? He told [name_u]Michael[/name_u] that he couldn’t be employee of the month because he was co manager. So how was [name_m]Jim[/name_m] employee of the month? Obviously someone messed the whole thing up because the runner up was [name_f]Pam[/name_f]. But no one in the office was mad about the fact that the MANAGER got employee of the month. [name_m]Just[/name_m] they the creator of employee of the month won it.

1 Like

This is a very interesting point - I mean, I always thought [name_m]Dwight[/name_m] would raise a stink about it but was very surprised when there was minimal complaining. I personally probably would have given it to [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] or [name_m]Creed[/name_m] (I just love both characters :woman_shrugging:t3:).

YES. [name_m]Creed[/name_m] is the best character lol

3 Likes

Definitely!! I do also like [name_u]Michael[/name_u], I’m not going to lie :stuck_out_tongue:

“[name_m]How[/name_m] the turntables…”

1 Like

“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take - [name_m]Wayne[/name_m] Gretzky, -[name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_m]Scott[/name_m]”

2 Likes

Honestly, [name_m]Dwight[/name_m] can probably manage anything if he puts in the effort. I would probably have given it to [name_m]Oscar[/name_m].

2 Likes

[name_m]Dwight[/name_m] did consistently have the best sales and attendance (and survival skills :smile:), so I probably would have given it to him

1 Like