The perfect middle for Mila!

See the results of this poll: The perfect middle for Mila!

Respondents: 35 (This poll is closed)

• Mila Catherine ‘Mila Cate’ : 12 (34%)
  • Mila Catherine ‘Mila Kate’ : 2 (6%)
  • Mila Katherine ‘Mila Kate’ : 14 (40%)
  • Mila Juliet : 7 (20%)
  • Something else (please suggest something!): 0 (0%)

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is pretty, but I wanted to also suggest [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. She could be Mivi for short. Super cute!

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] ([name_f]Cate[/name_f]).

@stef - thank you, I used to love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]!

@boyandgirl - thank you, [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] with the nickname [name_f]Cate[/name_f] is my favorite too.

Any other thoughts?

My favorite is [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] “[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Cate[/name_f]”. Such a beautiful combo.

I love [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] ([name_f]Cate[/name_f]) and [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].

My favorites are [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] ([name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]) and [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] fine, but I prefer [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and don’t like changing the spelling. I might also be biased as my middle name is [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], but I really like the look of [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] best.

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is adorable! It’s my favorite; I prefer the “K” spelling just because it is what I am most familiar with. I think you have a winner!