The Queen (BNG) Part One

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of [name_f]France[/name_f]. Your parents are [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f], [name_u]Duke[/name_u] and Duchess of Normandy.

Your name is [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Francine[/name_f].

You grow up in the country side with your 4 sisters being looked after by a single governess. You also have a brother who is being brought up elsewhere in preparation for his life as a noble ruler. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

Sisters=
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] (18)
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] (15)
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] Eleaonora [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] (13)
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] (10)

Brother= [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] (19)

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is known for having the most exquisite blue eyes but you resolve to try and charm him. He is the prince of [name_m]Germany[/name_m] and is called [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Stellen[/name_m] [name_m]Olivier[/name_m].

[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]'s parents are called Their Majesties [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m] and [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] of [name_m]Germany[/name_m].

You are taken by the envoy to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m]. He is very stoic and doesn’t say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] has chosen you as his bride! 5 months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] of [name_m]Germany[/name_m].

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better and learn that he is agreeable. You become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. Even though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamored of your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. Her name is [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f], after your eldest sister and mother.

[name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] of Normandy(53)
Duchess [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] of Normandy(39)

[name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] (21)
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] (20)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Francine[/name_f] of [name_m]Germany[/name_m] (18)
-DH: [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_m]Olivier[/name_m] of [name_m]Germany[/name_m] (22)
—DD(nb): [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] (17)
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] Eleaonora [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] (15)
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] (12)

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of The Netherlands. Your mother is Duchess [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] and your father is [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Cyril[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m]. You are [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]. You grow up in the country side with your two sisters. being looked after by a single governess. You also have four brothers but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers. Your sisters’ names are [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]. Your brothers’ names are [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Jacques[/name_m], [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Terrence[/name_m] [name_m]Henrik[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u], and [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]. When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister, [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother, Duchess [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister’s is known for having the most exquisite eyes. but you resolve to try and charm him anyway. The prince is from [name_f]France[/name_f], and his name is [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Etienne[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]. His parents are Their Majesties [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Adrian[/name_m] of [name_f]France[/name_f]. You are taken by the envoy to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]. He is very stoic and doesn’t say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] has chosen you as his bride! [name_m]Five[/name_m] months later, you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] of [name_f]France[/name_f]. After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better. You find out soon after your marriage that he is not shy at all but arrogant and cold. He doesn’t speak to you often and treats you more like a possession than a human being. You petition his father, the [name_m]King[/name_m], , for an annulment but he refuses. You spend two years angry and miserable until you finally have something to smile about. A baby boy! He is small and sickly but you cherish him greatly. His name is [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m].

Your Family (so far)

DH: [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Etienne[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]
DW: [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]

DS: [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m]

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of some grand country. What country is it (roll)?
— [name_f]France[/name_f]

What are your parents names?
— [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_u]Montgomery[/name_u] and [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] the [name_u]Duke[/name_u] and Duchess.

What is your name?
— [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]

You grow up in the country side with your 5 sisters being looked after by a single governess. You also have 4 brothers but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sister(s) are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

What are is/are your sister’s names?

1. [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Francine[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
  5. [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] [name_f]Constance[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]

What is/are your brother’s names?

1. [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_u]Adrien[/name_u] [name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
  2. [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Edmond[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Stefan[/name_m]
  3. [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] [name_u]Henri[/name_u]
  4. [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Jacques[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] [name_m]Bernhard[/name_m]

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister, [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Francine[/name_f], are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother, the Duchess [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f], that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister’s is known for having the most exquisite face in the kingdom, but you resolve to try and charm him anyway

What country is the prince from (roll)?
— Portugal

What is the Prince’s name? His [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness, The [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Cezar[/name_m] [name_m]Luciano[/name_m]

What does he look like? Well over 6ft tall with thick, dark, wavy hair, warmly tanned skin, and emerald green eyes that are alight with intelligence and humor.

What are his parents names? Their Majesties King and Queen of Portugal, [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f]

You are taken by the envoy to meet Prince [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]. He is very stoic and doesn’t say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that Prince [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] has chosen you as his bride! 3 months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] of Portugal.

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better. You become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamored of your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Clementina[/name_f] [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Francine[/name_f].

I was born in the mid 18th century into a noble family of England to Duke [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] and Duchess [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_m]Isadore[/name_m] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] name is Lady [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. I am quick-witted and intelligent, with a love for languages (I am fluent in [name_f]English[/name_f], [name_u]French[/name_u], Spanish and Russian, and am somewhat fluent in many more), young children and maps. I am careful to hide my intelligent in front of those who deem it unladylike, but out of the public eye I am quick with a sword and deadly with my words. [name_f]My[/name_f] beauty is not something spectacular, and to many my warm-brown skin is nothing to be proud of, but with dark, expressive eyes and long, brown ringlets I have the beauty a lady of my station requires.

I grew up in the country side with my two sisters, Lady [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] and Lady [name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], being looked after by a single governess. I also had four brothers, Duke [name_m]Tristian[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], Duke [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], Duke [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m] [name_m]Juan[/name_m] and Duke [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Sverre[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], but they were brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. [name_f]My[/name_f] sisters and I were all very bright and spirited. We run wild across the countryside and have a very happy childhood away from our stuffy parents and brothers.

When I was sixteen my eldest sister, [name_f]Clara[/name_f], and I were summoned to court. There I was told by my mother, [name_f]Jane[/name_f], that an envoy from a far off land of Russia had came in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of us and the eldest son of the king. I was excited, for never in my wildest dreams had I imagined being married to an heir apparent. However my hopes of being chosen were slim, for my sister is known for having the most exquisite beauty, but I resolved to try and charm him anyway. His name was HRH the [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Eduard[/name_m] Antonovich, and he was quite a solemn young man, with handsome features, pale brown-green eyes and a wiry, body. He was born to Their Majesties [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Anton[/name_m] Dmitriyevich and Queen [name_f]Anna[/name_f] Georgiyevna of [name_f]Russia[/name_f].

I was taken by the envoy to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Eduard[/name_m]. He was very stoic and doesn’t say much but he was quite handsome and I tried my best to engage him with my wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informed me that [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Eduard[/name_m] had chosen me as his bride! [name_u]Four[/name_u] months later we are married in a grand cathedral and I officially become Her [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] of [name_f]Russia[/name_f]. After the wedding I am able to get to know my husband better, and he is quite agreeable.

We become fast friends. I find him to be sweet, noble and just. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I have no role in the governing of our kingdom, he always allows me to share my opinion on matters of state, and soon I am completely enamored of my prince. A year after our marriage we have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. Her first name is your choice but her middle names are after your mother or eldest sister. She is styled Princess [name_f]Yelena[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Eduardovna of [name_f]Russia[/name_f]

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of Denmark.

You: [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] [name_f]Ursula[/name_f] [name_f]Birgitta[/name_f] of Copenhagen

Parents:
[name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_m]Hamish[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m], [name_u]Duke[/name_u] of Copenhagen
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Ursula[/name_f] [name_f]Maybelle[/name_f], Duchess of Copenhagen

You grow up in the country side with your 4 sisters being looked after by a single governess. You also have 6 brothers, but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

Sisters:
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Eudora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Lucretia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]

Brothers:
[name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Henrik[/name_m] [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m]
[name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Bernhard[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] [name_m]Stefan[/name_m]
[name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Pieter[/name_m] [name_m]Casimir[/name_m]
[name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Guillaume[/name_m] [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Lord[/name_m] [name_m]Friedrich[/name_m] [name_m]Baudouin[/name_m] [name_m]Sverre[/name_m]

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister, [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Agatha[/name_f], are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother, [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f], that an envoy from [name_m]Germany[/name_m] has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of the king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister’s is known for having the most exquisite figure but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

Prince:
His [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness [name_m]Amedeo[/name_m] [name_m]Willem[/name_m] [name_m]Baptiste[/name_m], [name_m]Prince[/name_m] of [name_m]Germany[/name_m]

King & [name_f]Queen[/name_f]:
His [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] Godwin, [name_m]King[/name_m] of [name_m]Germany[/name_m]
Her [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness [name_f]Elfreda[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u], [name_f]Queen[/name_f] of [name_m]Germany[/name_m]

You are taken by the envoy to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Amedeo[/name_m]. He is very stoic and doesn’t say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Amedeo[/name_m] has chosen you as his bride! Six months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] [name_f]Ursula[/name_f] [name_f]Birgitta[/name_f] of [name_m]Germany[/name_m].

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better. He is very agreeable and you become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamored of your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone.

Daughter:
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_f]Agathe[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] of [name_m]Germany[/name_m]

[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] [name_f]Amélie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] D’Amboise was born in the mid eighteenth century into the house of Amboise, a noble family of [name_f]France[/name_f]. Her parents were [name_u]Duke[/name_u] Félix [name_m]Cyril[/name_m] [name_f]Ivon[/name_f] D’Amboise and Duchess [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f] D’Amboise
[name_f]Cosette[/name_f] had long black hair, blue eyes and olive skin. She was a curious and clever young girl, who loved to read books written by scholars of various fields. [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] was also relatively quiet and reserved, but very kind.
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] D’Amboise grew up in the country side with her four sisters, [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] D’Amboise, [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] Irène [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] D’Amboise, [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] Joséphine [name_u]Louise[/name_u] D’Amboise and [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] Édith D’Amboise. The five sisters were looked after by a single governess. [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] also had two brothers, [name_u]Duke[/name_u] Stéphane [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Jacques[/name_m] D’Amboise and [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_u]Marin[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Philippe[/name_m] D’Amboise, but they were brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] and her sisters were all very bright and spirited. They ran positively wild in the country side and had a very happy childhood away from their stuffy parents and brothers.
When [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] was sixteen, she and her eldest sister [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] were summoned to court. There they were told by their mother [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] that an envoy from a far off land had come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of them and the eldest son of the king and queen of Spain, Their Majesties [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Antonio[/name_m] Víctor [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Leonel[/name_m] and [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] María [name_f]Constanza[/name_f]. The prince was His [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness the [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Eduardo[/name_m] Andrés [name_m]Miguel[/name_m] [name_m]Tadeo[/name_m] of Spain. [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] was very excited, for she had never in her wildest dreams imagined being married to an heir apparent. However she knew her hopes of being chosen were slim, for her sister [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] was known for having the most exquisite golden blonde hair but she resolved to try and charm him anyway.
The two were taken by the envoy to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Eduardo[/name_m]. He was very stoic and didn’t say much but he was quite handsome and [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] tried her best to engage him with her wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informed [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] that [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Eduardo[/name_m] had chosen her as his bride! [name_m]Five[/name_m] months later they were married in a grand cathedral and [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] officially become Her [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] [name_f]Amélie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] of Spain.
However, [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] found out soon after her marriage that her husband was not shy at all but arrogant and cold. He didn’t speak to her often and treated her more like a possession than a human being. She petitioned his father, the King, for an annulment but he refused. Cosette spent two years angry and miserable until she finally had something to smile about. She gave birth to a baby boy. He was small and sickly but Cosette cherished him greatly. The baby was named Prince Adrián David Félix Leonel.

Character Descriptions:

Spanish [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Family:

• [name_m]King[/name_m] Regnant [name_m]Antonio[/name_m] Víctor [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Leonel[/name_m] of Spain
    Appearance: Light [name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair, [name_u]Light[/name_u] [name_u]Green[/name_u] eyes, [name_f]Olive[/name_f] skin
  • [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Consort [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] María [name_f]Constanza[/name_f] of Spain
    Appearance: [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair, [name_m]Brown[/name_m] eyes, Fair skin
  • [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Eduardo[/name_m] Andrés [name_m]Miguel[/name_m] [name_m]Tadeo[/name_m] of Spain
    Eldest son of [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Antonio[/name_m] and [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
    Husband of [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
    Appearance: Dark [name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair, Hazel eyes, Fair skin
  • [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] [name_f]Amélie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] of Spain
    Appearance: [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair, [name_u]Blue[/name_u] eyes, [name_f]Olive[/name_f] skin
    Personality: Curious, Clever, Reserved and Kind
  • Prince Adrián David Félix Leonel of Spain
    Son of [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
    Appearance: Dark Brown hair, Hazel eyes, Olive skin

House of Amboise:

• [name_u]Duke[/name_u] Félix [name_m]Cyril[/name_m] [name_f]Ivon[/name_f] D’Amboise
    Father of [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
    Appearance: Blonde hair, [name_m]Brown[/name_m] eyes, Fair skin
  • Duchess [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f] D’Amboise neé. Kalogera
    Mother of [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
    Appearance: [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair, [name_u]Blue[/name_u] eyes, [name_f]Olive[/name_f] skin
  • [name_u]Duke[/name_u] Stéphane [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Jacques[/name_m] D’Amboise
    Older Brother of [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
    Appearance: Dark [name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair, [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] eyes, [name_f]Olive[/name_f] skin
  • [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] D’Amboise
    Older [name_f]Sister[/name_f] of [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
    Appearance: Blonde hair, [name_m]Brown[/name_m] eyes, Fair skin
  • [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_u]Marin[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Philippe[/name_m] D’Amboise
    Older Brother of [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
    Appearance: [name_u]Light[/name_u] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair, [name_u]Blue[/name_u] eyes, Fair skin
  • [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] Irène [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] D’Amboise
    Younger [name_f]Sister[/name_f] of [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]
    Appearance: Medium [name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair, [name_m]Brown[/name_m] eyes, [name_f]Olive[/name_f] skin
  • [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] Joséphine [name_u]Louise[/name_u] D’Amboise
    Appearance: [name_m]Black[/name_m] hair, [name_m]Brown[/name_m] eyes, [name_f]Olive[/name_f] skin
  • [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] Édith D’Amboise
    Appearance: Dark [name_m]Brown[/name_m] hair, [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] eyes, Fair skin

I was born in the mid-eighteenth century into a noble family of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]

My parents are [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m] and [name_f]Hester[/name_f] [name_f]Maybelle[/name_f] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], The [name_u]Duke[/name_u] and Duchess of Stockholm

My name is [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] [name_f]Christine[/name_f] of Stockholm
I have blonde hair and blue eyes with fair skin. I like being outside and reading.

I grew up in the countryside with my four sisters being looked after by a single governess. I also have two brothers but they were being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. [name_f]My[/name_f] sisters and I are all very bright and spirited. I ran positively wild in the countryside and had a very happy childhood away from my stuffy parents and brothers

My four sister: [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f], [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Ursula[/name_f]
[name_f]My[/name_f] two brothers: [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_u]Max[/name_u] [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] and [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Casimir[/name_m]

When I was sixteen my eldest sister, [name_f]Arabella[/name_f], and I was summoned to court. There I was told by my mother, [name_f]Hester[/name_f], that an envoy from a far off land had come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of me and the eldest son of a king. I was excited, for never in my wildest dreams had I imagined being married to an heir apparent. However, my hopes of being chosen were slim, for my sister is known for having the most exquisite smile, but I resolve to try and charm him anyways.

The [name_m]Prince[/name_m] is from the kingdom of Zustrar and is named HRH [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Luciano[/name_m]. He has brown wavy hair, joyfully amber eyes and fair skin.
His parents are [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] and [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], The Majesties [name_m]King[/name_m] and [name_f]Queen[/name_f] of Zustrar.

I was taken by the envoy to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]. He was very stoic and didn’t say much, but he was quite handsome and I tried my best to engage him with my wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informed me that [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] had chosen me as his bride! Two months later we were married in a grand cathedral and I officially became Her [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] [name_f]Christine[/name_f] of Zustrar.

After the wedding, I was able to get to know my husband better.
We became friends fast. I found him to be sweet, noble and just. even though I have no role in the governing of our kingdom he always allowed me to share my opinion on matters of state and soon I was completely enamoured of my prince. A year after our marriage we had a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. Her name is [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Hester[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] of Zustrar.

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of France as the daughter of Duke [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] Baudelaire and Duchess [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Maybelle[/name_f] Baudelaire. Your name is Lady Maximiliane [name_f]Leontine[/name_f] [name_f]Malorie[/name_f].

You grow up in the country side with your three sisters, Lady [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Blanche[/name_f] [name_f]Berenice[/name_f], Lady [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] [name_f]Ernestine[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] and Lady [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u], being looked after by a single governess. You also have two brothers, Duke [name_u]Constantine[/name_u] [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] [name_m]Guillaume[/name_m] and Duke [name_m]Beauregard[/name_m] [name_m]Baudouin[/name_m] [name_m]Jacques[/name_m], but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother Duchess [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]* that an envoy from the Netherlands has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king, His [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness, [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Florentin[/name_m] [name_m]Moritz[/name_m] [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] of The Netherlands son of Their Majesties [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Adolphus[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] of The Netherlands and [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Elfreda[/name_f] [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] of The Netherlands. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister’s is known for having the most exquisite pale skin but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

You are taken by the envoy to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Florentin[/name_m]. He is very stoic and doesn’t say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Florentin[/name_m] has chosen you as his bride! Four months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] Maximiliane of The Netherlands.

He is not agreeable and you find out soon after your marriage that he is not shy at all but arrogant and cold. He doesn’t speak to you often and treats you more like a possession than a human being. You petition his father, the [name_m]King[/name_m], for an annulment but he refuses. You spend two years angry and miserable until you finally have something to smile about. A baby boy, Prince [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Thierry[/name_m] of The Netherlands! He is small and sickly but you cherish him greatly.

You: [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Karla[/name_f]
Personality: sporty, beautiful, loves the outdoors, loves children
Looks: light brown hair with green eyes and pale skin
Born in: Denmark
Parents: [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Fitzroy[/name_m] [name_m]Euan[/name_m] [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] & Duchess [name_f]Maybelle[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Cicely[/name_f]
Sister: [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Berenice[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
Brothers: [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m], [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Harold[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]Maurits[/name_m] & [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m]

I grew up in the countryside with my 1 sister being looked after by a single governess. I also have 4 brothers but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. Me and my sister are both very bright and spirited. I run positively wild in the countryside and have a very happy childhood away from my stuffy parents and brothers.

When I am sixteen me and my elder sister [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] are summoned to court. There I am told by my mother Duchess [name_f]Maybelle[/name_f] that an envoy from far off has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of us and the eldest son of a king. I am excited, for never in my wildest dreams had I imagined being married to an heir apparent. However my hopes of being chosen are slim, for my sister is known for having the most exquisite piercing green eyes but I resolve to try and charm him anyway.

Prince: HRH [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] [name_m]Janos[/name_m] [name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
Born in: [name_f]Austria[/name_f]
Look like: wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes, a slight tan with a few freckles
Parents: [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_f]Frederika[/name_f] & [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]

I am taken away by the envoy to meet [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]. He is very stoic and doesn’t say much but he is quite handsome and I try your best to engage him with my wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs me that [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] has chosen me as his bride! 5 months later I am married in a grand cathedral and I officially become Her [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] of Denmark.

After the wedding I am able to get to know my husband better. He is agreeable and we become fast friends. I find him to be sweet, noble and just. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I have no role in the governing of my kingdom he always allows me to share my opinion on matters of state and soon I am completely enamoured of my prince. A year after our marriage, we have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone.

Daughter: [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Christina[/name_f] [name_f]Maybelle[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of France. Your parents are Duchess Theodosia Euginie Primrose and Duke Edgar Romulus Cyril.

You are named Lady Ophélie Sylvaine Athénaïs. You are a petite girl with curly, light brown hair and blue-green eyes.

You grow up in the country side with your four sisters being looked after by a single governess. You also have two brothers but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

sister: Lady Adélaïde Evelyn Dorothea
sister: Lady Daphnée Estelle Anastasia
sister: Lady Noémie Josephine Leonora
sister: Lady Héloïse Eleanor Irene
brother: Duke Cédric Louis Guillaume
brother: Duke Léonide Jacques Henri

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister Adélaïde are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother, Duchess Theodosia, that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister is known for having the most exquisite smile but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.
The prince is from Greece.

His name is HRH Alexandros Demetrius Andreas. He is tall, and has brown eyes and dark brown hair.
His parents names are Their Majesties King Nicholas Augustus Leopold and Queen Sophia Dorothea Helena.

You are taken by the envoy to meet Prince Alexandros. He is very stoic and doesn’t say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that Prince Alexandros has chosen you as his bride! Three months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess Ophélie Sylvaine Athénaïs of Greece.

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better. You become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. Even though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamored of your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone.
Name: Princess Thalia Adélaïde Theodosia. She has your hair and her father’s eyes.

Princess Ophélie Sylvaine Athénaïs of Greece
Prince Alexandros Demetrius Andreas of Greece

• Princess Thalia Adélaïde Theodosia of Greece

I am born in mid eighteenth century into a noble family of [name_f]England[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents names are [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] & [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] [name_m]Cillian[/name_m]. They are styled [name_u]Duke[/name_u] & Duchess. [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_f]Jenessa[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. I am styled as a lady. I am lovely & sweet yet bold. I grow up in the country side with my two sisters being looked after by a single governess. I also have two brothers but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. I & my sisters are all very bright & spirited. We run positively wild in the country side & have a happy childhood away from our stuffy parents & brothers. [name_f]My[/name_f] sisters names are [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] (18) & [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] (15). They too are styled as ladies. [name_f]My[/name_f] brothers names are [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] (20) & [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Charles[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] (19). They are styled as Dukes.

When I am sixteen I & my eldest sister, [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], where summoned to court. There we are told by our mother, Duchess [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f], that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of us & the eldest son of a king. I am excited, for never in my wildest dreams had I imagined being married to an heir apparent. However my hopes of being chosen are slim, for my sister is known for having the most exquisite build but I resolve to try & charm him anyway.

The far off land he is from is Portugal & his name is [name_m]Maximillian[/name_m] [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] [name_m]Laurent[/name_m]. He is styled HRH the [name_u]Prince[/name_u]. He has tanned skin, bright brown eyes, & black curls that fall into his face. His parents names are [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] & [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u] [name_u]Maria[/name_u]. They are styled as their majesties [name_m]King[/name_m] & [name_f]Queen[/name_f] of Portugal.

I am taken by the envoy to meet [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Maximillian[/name_m]. He is very stoic & doesn’t say much but he is quite handsome & I try my best to engage him with my wits & dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs me that [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Maximillian[/name_m] has chosen me as his bride. Six months later we are married in a grand cathedral & I officially become Her [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_f]Jenessa[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] of Portugal. After the wedding I am able to get to know my husband better.

He is agreeable to me & we become fast friends. I find him to be sweet, noble, & just. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I have no role in the governing of my kingdom he always allows me to share my opinion on matters of state & soon I am completely enamored of him. A year after our marriage, we have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. Her name is [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. She is styled [name_f]Princess[/name_f].

DW: HRH [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_f]Jenessa[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] of Portugal
DH: HRH [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Maximillian[/name_m] [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] [name_m]Laurent[/name_m] of Portugal

DD: [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] & [name_m]Maximillian[/name_m] w/ [name_f]Elena[/name_f]

I am born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of Spain. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents names are [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] & Duchess [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_u]Genesis[/name_u] [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_f]Fabiola[/name_f]. I am soft-spoken & confident.

I grow up in the country side with my four sister’s being looked after by a single governess. I also have two brother’s but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. I & my sister are both very bright & spirited. We run positively wild in the country side & have a very happy childhood away from our stuffy parents & brothers. [name_f]My[/name_f] sister’s names are [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] (18), [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] (13), [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] (10), & [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] (09) & my brother’s names are [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] (15) & [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Winston[/name_m] [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m] (12).

When I am sixteen, I & my eldest sister, [name_f]Rachel[/name_f], are summoned to court. There we are told by our mother, [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of us & the eldest son of a king. I am excited, for never in my wildest dreams had I imagined being married to an heir apparent. However my hopes of being chosen are slim, for my sister is known for having the most exquisite eye color but I resolve to try & charm him anyway. The prince is from [name_f]France[/name_f] & his name is HRH the [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] [name_m]Andreas[/name_m]. He has pretty brown eyes, light red hair, & a light completion. His parents names are Their Majesties [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Walter[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] & [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_f]Helena[/name_f] of [name_f]France[/name_f].

I am taken by the envoy to meet [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m]. He is very stotic & doesn’t say much but he is quite handsome & I try my best to engage him with my wits & dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs me that [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] has chosen me as his bride! Three months later I am married in a grand cathedral & I officially become HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Genesis[/name_u] [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_f]Fabiola[/name_f]. After the wedding I get to know my husband better & he is not agreeable.

I find out soon after my marriage that he is not shy at all but arrogant & cold. He doesn’t speak to me often & treats me more like a possession than a human being. I petition his father, [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m], for an annulment but he refuses. I spend two years angry & miserable until I finally have something to smile about. A baby boy! He is small & sickly but I cherish him greatly. His name is [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m].

DW: [name_u]Genesis[/name_u] [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_f]Fabiola[/name_f]
DH: [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] [name_m]Andreas[/name_m]

DS: [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]

~ Parents: [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and Duchess [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Heloise[/name_f] [name_f]Dulcinea[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f]

~ Me: [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] of [name_f]England[/name_f]

~ Siblings:
[name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f]
[name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f]
{Me} HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] of Norway
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f]
[name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f]
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f]
[name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] of [name_f]England[/name_f]
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f]
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] of [name_f]England[/name_f]

~ HRH [name_m]Sven[/name_m] [name_m]Baptiste[/name_m] [name_m]Pascal[/name_m], the [name_u]Prince[/name_u] of Norway

~ His Parents: His [name_u]Majesty[/name_u] the [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Harold[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] of Norway and Her [name_u]Majesty[/name_u] the [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Judith[/name_f] of Norway

~ Our [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_f]Girl[/name_f]: [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Heloise[/name_f] of Norway

I am born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble of [name_u]Sweden[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents names are [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] & Duchess [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Marcellina[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_u]Andrea[/name_u]. I am shy & kind.

I grow up in the country side with my four sisters being looked after by a governess. I also have one brother but he is being brought up elsewhere in preparation for his life as a noble ruler. I & my sisters are all very bright & spirited. We run positively wild in the country side & have a very happy childhood away from our stuffy parents & brother. [name_f]My[/name_f] sisters names are [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] (20), [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] (19), [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] (18), & [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Sara[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] (17). [name_f]My[/name_f] brother’s name is [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Winston[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] (14).

When I am sixteen I & my eldest sister, [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], are summoned to court. There we are told by our mother, the Duchess [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], that an envoy from Portugal has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of us & the eldest son of a king. I am excited, for never in my wildest dreams had I imagined being married to an heir apparent. However my hopes of being chosen are slim, for my sister is known for having the most exquisite curly red hair but I resolve to try & charm him anyway. His name is HRH the [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m]. He has soft blonde hair, tanned skin, wide brown eyes, & is two years elder to me. His parents are Their Majesties [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] & [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Patricia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] of Portugal.

I am taken by the envoy to meet [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]. He is very stoic & doesn’t say much but he is quite handsome & I try my best to engage him with my wits & dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs me that [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] has chosen me as his bride! Six months later we are married in a grand cathedral & I officially become Her [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Marcellina[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_u]Andrea[/name_u] of Portugal. After the wedding I get to know my husband better, luckily he is agreeable.

We become fast friends. I find him to be sweet, noble & just. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I have no role in the governing of my kingdom he always allows me to share my opinion on matters on state & soon I am completely enamored of him. A year after our marriage we have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. Her name is [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f].

DW (17): HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Marcellina[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_u]Andrea[/name_u]
DH (19): HRH, [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m]

DD (00): [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f]

Tobias Ranulph Everard, Duke of Denmark & Marcella Aquilina Heloise, Duchess of Denmark have:

Lady Tabitha Adelaide Felicita of Denmark (photo)
Lady Althea Wilhelmina Signe of Denmark (photo)
Gabriel Aleksander Dietrich, Duke of Denmark (photo)
Lady Leona Georgine Rafaela of Denmark (photo)

Their Majesties King Octavius Leopold Humphrey & Queen Herleva Isabelle Louise and the heir apparent, His Royal Highness, Prince Joaquin Roman Santiago of Portugal (photo) meet with the royal family of Denmark. 7 months later, Lady Althea Wilhelmina Signe of Denmark is wed to the future King of Portugal. She becomes Her Royal Highness, Princess Althea Wilhelmina Signe of Portugal.
Prince Joaquin is very agreeable. He and the new Princess become best friends. A year later Princess Althea gives birth to Princess Maria Felicita Aquilina Heloise (photo).

I was born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of the Netherlands. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents names are [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u] & Duchess [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Sara[/name_f] [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f]. I am funny & kind. I grow up on the country side with my five sisters being looked after by a single governess. I also have a brother but he is being brought up elsewhere in preparation for his live as a noble ruler. I & my sisters are all very bright & spirited. We run positively wild in the country side & have a very happy childhood away from our stuffy parents & brother. [name_f]My[/name_f] sister’s names are [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Harriett[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] (17), [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] (15), [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] (12), [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] (9), & [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] (8). [name_f]My[/name_f] brothers name is [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]William[/name_u] (19).

When I am sixteen I & my eldest sister, [name_u]Willow[/name_u], are summoned to court. There we are told by our mother, Duchess [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], that an envoy from Ithica has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of us & the eldest son of the king. I am excited, for never in my wildest dreams had I imagined being married to an heir apparent. However my hopes of being chosen are slim, for my sister is known for having the most exquisite eyelashes but I resolve to try & charm him anyway. The Prince’s name is HRH the [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Gunnar[/name_m] [name_m]Santiago[/name_m]. His parents are Their Majesties [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] & [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Judith[/name_f] of Ithica.

I am taken by the envoy to meet [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. He is very stoic & doesn’t say much but he is quite handsome & I try my best to engage him with my wits & dazzling smile. Two days later, the envoy informs me that [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] has chosen me as his bride. [name_u]Four[/name_u] months later, we are married in a grand cathedral & I officially become HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Sara[/name_f] [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] of Ithica. After the wedding I get to know my husband better, & he is agreeable.

We become fast friends. I find him to be sweet, noble, & just. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I have no role in the governing of my kingdom he always allows me to share my opinion on matters of state & soon I become completely enamored with my prince. A year after our marriage I have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. She is [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f].

DW (16): HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Sara[/name_f] [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] of Ithica
DH (17): HRH, [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Gunnar[/name_m] [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] of Ithica

DD (nb): [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of the Netherlands, to parents [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] de Jaager and Duchess [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] de Jaager. You are named [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Eirlys[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Madelief[/name_f] de Jaager and you are a quiet but happy child, sweet and caring, but sometimes too timid. You have bright blue eyes and whitish hair that darkened a shade as you grew older.

You grow up in the country side with your five sisters. being looked after by a single governess. You also have two brothers, but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

You sisters’s names are:
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] Eefje de Jaager
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Sanna[/name_f] de Jaager / [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Fenna[/name_f] de Jaager
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Aleida[/name_f] de Jaager
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] Evelien de Jaager

And your brothers’ names are:
[name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] [name_m]Pieter[/name_m] [name_m]Sverre[/name_m] de Jaager
[name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_u]Henri[/name_u] [name_m]Aart[/name_m] de Jaager

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister is known for having the most exquisite eyes, but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

The prince is from [name_f]Austria[/name_f]. His name is [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Leif[/name_m] Engel. He has darker hair and blue eyes, and is taller than either of your brothers. His parents’ names are [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Ethelred[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f] and [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Herleva [name_f]Alice[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f].

You are taken by the envoy to meet [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Soren[/name_m]. He is very stoic and doesn’t say much, but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] has chosen you as his bride! [name_m]Five[/name_m] months later. you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Eirlys[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Madelief[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f].

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better. He is very agreeable and you become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamored of your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. You name her [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] Eefje Engel.

[name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] de Jaager
Duchess [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] de Jaager

[name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] [name_m]Pieter[/name_m] [name_m]Sverre[/name_m] de Jaager
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] Eefje de Jaager
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Eirlys[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Madelief[/name_f] de Jaager
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Sanna[/name_f] de Jaager / [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Fenna[/name_f] de Jaager
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Aleida[/name_f] de Jaager
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] Evelien de Jaager

[name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Ethelred[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]
[name_f]Queen[/name_f] Herleva [name_f]Alice[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]

[name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Leif[/name_m] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]

[name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Leif[/name_m] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Eirlys[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Madelief[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]

[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] Eefje Engel

Birth Country: Spain

Parents: [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] & Duchess [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u]

Name: [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Imelda[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]

(1) Brother

Sisters:

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of Spain.

What are your parents names? Duke Jasper Hugo Caspian & Duchess Elodie Clementine Matilda
What is your name? Lady Anastacia Flora Luisa
What are you like? Witty, Funny, Sarcastic, Kind, Caring, & Lovely Demeanor

You grow up in the country side with your two sisters being looked after by a single governess. You also have a brother but he is being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sisters are all very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the country side and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

What are is/are your sister’s names? Lady Laura Josephine Ivy & Lady Isabel Ada Beatrice
What is/are your brother’s names? Duke Antonio Felix Leopold

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister, Laura are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother the Duchess Elodie that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, for your sister’s is known for having the most exquisite green eyes but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

What country is the prince from? France
What is the Prince’s name? HRH the Prince Lucien Pascal Baptiste of France
What does he look like? Blonde hair, Grey eyes, Super pale skin, Tall
What are his parents names? Their Majesties King Edmund Richard Victor & Queen Sarah Rose Adelaide of France

You are taken by the envoy to meet Prince Lucien. He is very stoic and doesn’t say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that Prince Lucien has chosen you as his bride! One month later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become Her Royal Highness, Princess Anastacia Flora Luisa of France.

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better. Is he agreeable?
If he is agreeable to you than you become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. Even though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamored of your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone. Her first name is your choice but her middle names are after your mother or eldest sister. She is styled Princess.
Name: Princess Nicolette Josephine Ivy

You are born in the mid eighteenth century into a noble family of some grand country. [name_f]England[/name_f]

What are your parents names?
The [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Algernon[/name_m] [name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_m]Ranulph[/name_m] & The Duchess [name_f]Ismene[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]

What is your name?
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Moira[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]

What are you like?
Introvert, likes to read and be outdoors with the horses!

You grow up in the countryside with your sister being looked after by a single governess. You also have 3 brothers but they are being brought up elsewhere in preparation for their lives as noble rulers. You and your sister are very bright and spirited. You run positively wild in the countryside and have a very happy childhood away from your stuffy parents and brothers.

Sisters
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

Brothers
[name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Algernon[/name_m] [name_m]Casimir[/name_m]
[name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Marius[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Basil[/name_u]
[name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_u]Alexios[/name_u] [name_m]Guillaume[/name_m] [name_m]Ranulph[/name_m]

When you are sixteen you and your eldest sister, [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f], are summoned to court. There you are told by your mother, Duchess [name_f]Ismene[/name_f], that an envoy from a far off land has come in hopes of arranging a marriage between one of you and the eldest son of a king. You are excited, for never in your wildest dreams had you imagined being married to an heir apparent. However your hopes of being chosen are slim, four your sister is known for having the most exquisite lips but you resolve to try and charm him anyway.

The [name_u]Prince[/name_u] is from Portugal
Name: [name_m]Ayrton[/name_m] [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] [name_m]Santiago[/name_m]

HRM [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] Leopolde [name_m]Thomaz[/name_m]
HRM [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandrina[/name_f] [name_f]Violante[/name_f]

You are taken by the envoy to meet [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Ayrton[/name_m]. He is very stoic and doesn’t say much but he is quite handsome and you try your best to engage him with your wits and dazzling smile. Two days later the envoy informs you that [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Ayrton[/name_m] has chosen you as his bride. 9 months later you are married in a grand cathedral and you officially become her [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Highness, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Moira[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] of Portugal

After the wedding you are able to get to know your husband better.

He is agreeable to you, you become fast friends. You find him to be sweet, noble and just. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though you have no role in the governing of your kingdom he always allows you to share your opinion on matters of state and soon you are completely enamoured by your prince. A year after your marriage you have a baby girl who is much beloved by everyone.
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_f]Ismene[/name_f]