The Queen (BNG) Part Two

Here’s Part [name]One[/name] if you need to refer to it: Nameberry - Welcome to the Nameberry Forums

Use this die when needed: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks1/maths/dice/eight.htm

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] (his name) of (country). [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents (their names) both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

If you have an agreeable marriage (roll)…
1 or 2: Their ship is ravaged by a storm and sinks on the way to (far off land, you choose).
3 or 4: They both succumb to a Typhoid epidemic that ravages (country)
5 or 6: They are kidnapped and executed by a rebel group within (country)
7 or 8: You choose.

If you don’t have an agreeable marriage they die under mysterious circumstances. What were they? (You choose, make it… interesting)

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of (country), which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that (child’s name) deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

If you have an agreeable marriage…

1. 10
  2. 7
  3. 6
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 4
  7. 5
  8. [name]How[/name] ever many times you wish

If you don’t have an agreeable marriage…
1 or 2: 3
3 or 4: 6
5 or 6: 4
7: 5
8: [name]How[/name] ever many you wish, but has to be 7 or less

What do they result in? (roll for each time). Multiples are rare during this time, but then again, you are a rarity!

1. A healthy boy
  2. A healthy girl
  3. Stillborn (roll for gender, even: girl, odd: boy)
  4. A sickly girl
  5. A sickly boy
    6.Twins, one is stillborn (you pick genders)
  6. Healthy Twins (roll for genders, even: boy, odd: girl)
  7. Triplets. (first roll for the health of each one, even: healthy, odd: sickly, [name]Roll[/name] a three and it’s a stillborn. Then roll for gender: odd: boy, even: girl)

What are your children’s names? ( Name the deceased too, if you wish. They are all styled HRH the [name]Prince[/name] or [name]Princess[/name])

If you have an agreeable marriage you choose their first names. [name]One[/name] of their middle names has to come from 147 Unusual Antique Baby Names | Nameberry and the other must be from the country their family rules over.

If you do not have an agreeable marriage their names come from Browse Names - Behind the Name and their middle names are from Literary Names for Boys | Nameberry, for boys and Literary Names for Girls | Nameberry, for girls

List your Issue now. Include ages, descriptions or portraits if you like:
Issue:

Despite all the stress and heartache, your children have brought such hope and gaiety to your life these past ten years. It is only after you have finished childbearing that things get, well, dicey…

Part Three Coming Soon!

1 Like

Ten years passed since I married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Orion[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after my first child is born, my husband’s parents, [name]King[/name] [name]Lionel[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Eugenie[/name] both met their end. Sadly, their ship was ravaged by a storm and sunk on the jounrey to [name]India[/name].

Because my husband was their eldest son he automatically ascended the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]Austria[/name], which made me [name]Queen[/name] Consort. I felt stronger and more powerful with each passing day under my new title even though under the law I was still powerless. Eventually I decided to take charge of the only thing I had control over, my only child’s life. I decided that [name]Princess[/name] [name]Isolde[/name] deserved a childhood similar to mine, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years I had 10 more children.

Girl: Princess Isolde Hermione Opal

Twins: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Edmond[/name] [name]Amos[/name] [name]Petter[/name] and [name]Princess[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Tea[/name].
http://www.artclon.com/OtherFile/Abbott-Handerson-Thayer-xx-Oil-Sketch-of-a-Young-Boy-1895.jpg and http://www.artchive.com/web_gallery/reproductions//238501-239000/238867/size1.jpg

Triplets: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Simeon[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Kalle[/name], [name]Prince[/name] [name]Apollo[/name] [name]Barnabus[/name] [name]Bjorn[/name], and the blind [name]Princess[/name] [name]Kiara[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Astrid[/name].
http://www.1st-art-gallery.com/thumbnail/155008/1/Boy-Eating-An-Apple.jpg and http://www.paintingall.com/images/P/Italian-Academic-Classic-Painter-Eugene-de-Blaas-Portrait-of-a-young-boy-Oil-Painting.jpg and http://www.artclon.com/OtherFile/chabas-portrait-of-a-young-girl.jpg

Stillborn Boy: The Deceased [name]Prince[/name] [name]Jude[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Baltasar[/name]

Boy: The Feeble minded [name]Prince[/name] [name]Emory[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Set[/name]

Stillborn Boy: The Deceased [name]Prince[/name] [name]Rupert[/name] [name]Mattias[/name] [name]Homer[/name]

Twins: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Blair[/name] [name]Amabel[/name] [name]Eleanora[/name] and The Deceased [name]Princess[/name] [name]Patience[/name] [name]Clarissa[/name] [name]Brite[/name]

Girl: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Lotta[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Viola[/name]

Despite all the stress and heartache, my children have brought such hope and gaiety to my life these past ten years. It is only after I had finished childbearing that things got, well, dicey…

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Mark[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents [name]King[/name] [name]Geoffrey[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Pippa[/name] both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

If you have an agreeable marriage
5 or 6: They are kidnapped and executed by a rebel group within Liechtenstein

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]Austria[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Ava[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

4. 8

What do they result in? (roll for each time). Multiples are rare during this time, but then again, you are a rarity!

1. A healthy boy
  2. A healthy girl
  4. A sickly girl
  5. A sickly boy
  7. Triplets. (first roll for the health of each one, even: healthy, odd: sickly, [name]Roll[/name] a three and it’s a stillborn. Then roll for gender: odd: boy, even: girl)

What are your children’s names?
Birth 1: boy/girl twins (boy is stillborn)
Birth 2: Sickly girl
Birth 3: Healthy boy
Birth 4: stillborn boy
Birth 5: Sickly boy
Birth 6: boy/boy twins
Birth 7: Sickly boy
Birth 8: Healthy boy, Healthy girl, Healthy girl

If you have an agreeable marriage you choose their first names. [name]One[/name] of their middle names has to come from 147 Unusual Antique Baby Names | Nameberry and the other must be from the country their family rules over.

Issue:
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Felix[/name] Clemenz Lang (stillborn)
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Cara[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Brigitta[/name] Lang
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Renate[/name] Lang
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Max[/name] [name]Humphrey[/name] [name]Hannes[/name] Lang
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Brayden[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] Lang (stillborn)
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Holden[/name] [name]Thaddeus[/name] [name]Rainer[/name] Lang
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Frederic[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Ludwig[/name] Lang
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Dominic[/name] [name]Otto[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Lang
[name]Prince[/name] Cristophe [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Roland[/name] Lang
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Gabrielle[/name] [name]Amity[/name] [name]Theresa[/name] Lang, [name]Princess[/name] [name]Christiana[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Claudia[/name] Lang, and [name]Princess[/name] [name]Colette[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Gretel[/name] Lang

Despite all the stress and heartache, your children have brought such hope and gaiety to your life these past ten years. It is only after you have finished childbearing that things get, well, dicey…

Part Three Coming Soon![/QUOTE]

Me: [name]Delilah[/name] [name]Routh[/name].

Husband: [name]Trent[/name] [name]Routh[/name].

Father-In-[name]Law[/name]: [name]Emmanuel[/name] [name]Routh[/name].

Mother-In-[name]Law[/name]: [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Routh[/name].

1. [name]Michael[/name] [name]Ellington[/name] [name]Wood[/name] [name]Routh[/name].

2. [name]John[/name] [name]Theo[/name] [name]Reid[/name] [name]Routh[/name].

3. [name]Otto[/name] [name]Adrian[/name] [name]Marcus[/name] [name]Routh[/name].

4. [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Kingsley[/name] [name]Silver[/name] [name]Routh[/name].

5. [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Sisley[/name] [name]Harley[/name] [name]Routh[/name].

6. [name]Mark[/name] [name]Joplin[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Routh[/name].

7. [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Seneca[/name] [name]Chandler[/name] [name]Routh[/name].

8. [name]Leonardo[/name] [name]Reed[/name] [name]Ash[/name] [name]Routh[/name].

9. [name]Dana[/name] [name]Sandra[/name] [name]Patricia[/name] [name]Routh[/name].

10. [name]Charles[/name] [name]How[/name] [name]Seth[/name] [name]Routh[/name].

11. [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Ever[/name] [name]Routh[/name].

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Roger[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents [name]King[/name] [name]Robert[/name] & [name]Queen[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?
They both succumb to a Typhoid epidemic that ravages [name]Austria[/name].

Because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]Austria[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Adela[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

1. A healthy girl: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Helena[/name]
  2. A sickly boy: [name]Prince[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Roger[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Otto[/name]
  3. Twins girls, one is stillborn: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Sybil[/name] [name]Maud[/name] [name]Augustina[/name] & [name]Princess[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name]
  4. Stillborn girl: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Flora[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
  5. A sickly girl: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Anna[/name] “[name]Pippa[/name]”
  6. A sickly boy: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Christian[/name] [name]Edgar[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Maximillian[/name]
  7. A healthy girl: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]India[/name]
  8. A healthy boy: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Archibald[/name] [name]Percy[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Orlando[/name] “[name]Archie[/name]”

[name]King[/name] [name]Roger[/name] of [name]Austria[/name] & [name]Queen[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Adela[/name] (13)
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] (10)
[name]Prince[/name] [name]William[/name] (9)
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] (8) & [name]Princess[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (deceased)
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] (deceased)
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Philippa[/name] “[name]Pippa[/name]” (6)
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Christian[/name] (5)
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] (3)
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Archibald[/name] “[name]Archie[/name]” (1)

Duchess [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Maybelle[/name] & [name]Duke[/name] [name]Cyril[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name]
Lady [name]Antonia[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] ([name]Annie[/name] to family)
[name]Duke[/name] [name]Milo[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] & [name]Duke[/name] [name]Crispin[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] & [name]Duke[/name] [name]Rupert[/name] [name]Nicolas[/name] [name]Philip[/name]
Lady [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Eugenie[/name] [name]Maybelle[/name] ([name]Tilly[/name] to family)

His [name]Majesty[/name], [name]King[/name] [name]Augustus[/name] [name]Theobald[/name] m. Her [name]Majesty[/name], [name]Queen[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
His [name]Royal[/name] Highness, [name]Prince[/name] [name]Fritz[/name] [name]Kristof[/name]

Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness, [name]Princess[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] of Germany m. His [name]Royal[/name] Highness, [name]Prince[/name] [name]Fritz[/name] [name]Kristof[/name]
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Fritz[/name] of Germany. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents [name]Augustus[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

1 or 2: Their ship is ravaged by a storm and sinks on the way to [name]India[/name].

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of Germany, which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Clara[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children.

[name]Greta[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Annika[/name] [name]Edith[/name] [name]Gertrude[/name]
[name]Claus[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Friedrich[/name] / [name]Rosamond[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Heidi[/name] / [name]Wilhelmina[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Mareike[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Brigitta[/name] /[name]Guthrie[/name] [name]Otto[/name] [name]Heinrich[/name]
[name]Sara[/name] [name]Maude[/name] [name]Liesl[/name]

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Wilhelm[/name] of Germany. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents [name]Frederick[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Helena[/name] both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

If you don’t have an agreeable marriage they die under mysterious circumstances. What were they? My Husband [name]Wilhelm[/name] traveled to Hamburg to visit his parents over Christmastide. When he returned he informed me that his parents has died suddenly, just after devouring their [name]Christmas[/name] dinner. [name]Scarlett[/name] fever was the suspected cause of death, for their were red, rash like marks all over their cold, dead bodies. Tragic…

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of Germany, which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Charles[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children, nine in all.

Issue:
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Lysander[/name] [name]Wilhelm[/name] (11): mildly epileptic but very smart.
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Alexandrine[/name] [name]Isolde[/name] (9) and [name]Prince[/name] [name]Alfred[/name] [name]Tristan[/name] (deceased): [name]Alexandrine[/name] has red hair like her mother and is determined and firey.
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Emma[/name] [name]Isadora[/name] and [name]Prince[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Valentin[/name] (8): [name]Emma[/name] is sweet and [name]Eddy[/name] is saucy. They are the perfect pair with their honey blonde hair.
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Anna[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] (7) and her twin sister [name]Princess[/name] [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Esme[/name] (deceased): [name]Anna[/name] is lively and lovely but sometimes despondent for reasons unknown
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Christian[/name] [name]Melchior[/name] and [name]Prince[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] (5): The healthiest, most engaged children anyone has ever met.
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Serafina[/name] and [name]Prince[/name] [name]Louis[/name] [name]Heathcliff[/name] (4): [name]Marie[/name] is an absolute doll with her mouse brown hair and china blue eyes. [name]Louis[/name] is playful and a little devious.
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Gustav[/name] [name]Archer[/name], the mute (3): My sweetheart. He’s never said a word yet he always seems to take my breath away

Ten years had passed since I married Prince Alexei of Russia. Just a year after my first child was born, the Princes parents, Their Majesties King Nicholas Octavius Augustus and Queen Isabel Margaret of Russia, met their end after they were kidnapped and executed by a rebel group within Russia. Because my husband was their eldest son he automatically ascended the throne as King of Russia, which made me Queen Consort. I felt stronger and more powerful with each passing day under my new title even though under the law I was still powerless. Eventually, I decided to take charge of the only thing I did have control over, my only child’s life. I decided that Olive deserved a childhood similar to mine, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years, I had six more children. The first was a healthy baby boy, HRH the Prince Alexei Josiah Dmitri. Unfortunately, our second son, HRH the Prince Phineas Otto Leonty, was stillborn. I was blessed with a daughter not long after, a healthy, happy baby we named HRH the Princess Isabel Clarissa Lilia. A time later, we welcomed our beautiful daughter HRH the Princess Amaryllis Adeline Marya. We later welcomed another lovely daughter into the world, HRH the Princess Sybil Genevieve Anastasia, who was born blind. One year later, I gave birth to yet another precious daughter, HRH the Princess Clara Emmeline Nastasia, a child who had severe breathing trouble.

Despite all the stress and heartache, my children brought such hope and gaiety to my life those ten years. It was only after I had finished childbearing that things got, well, dicey…

Ten years had passed since I married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Alexei[/name] of [name]Russia[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after my first child was born, the Princes parents, Their Majesties [name]King[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Octavius[/name] [name]Augustus[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] of [name]Russia[/name], met their end after they were kidnapped and executed by a rebel group within [name]Russia[/name]. Because my husband was their eldest son he automatically ascended the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]Russia[/name], which made me [name]Queen[/name] Consort. I felt stronger and more powerful with each passing day under my new title even though under the law I was still powerless. Eventually, I decided to take charge of the only thing I did have control over, my only child’s life. I decided that [name]Olive[/name] deserved a childhood similar to mine, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years, I had six more children. The first was a healthy baby boy, HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Alexei[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Dmitri[/name]. Unfortunately, our second son, HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Otto[/name] Leonty, was stillborn. I was blessed with a daughter not long after, a healthy, happy baby we named HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Clarissa[/name] [name]Lilia[/name]. A time later, we welcomed our beautiful daughter HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Amaryllis[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Marya[/name]. We later welcomed another lovely daughter into the world, HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Sybil[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name], who was born blind. [name]One[/name] year later, I gave birth to yet another precious daughter, HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Nastasia[/name], a child who had severe breathing trouble.

Despite all the stress and heartache, my children brought such hope and gaiety to my life those ten years. It was only after I had finished childbearing that things got, well, dicey…

Here’s Part [name]One[/name] if you need to refer to it: Nameberry - Welcome to the Nameberry Forums…(BNG)-Part-One

Use this die when needed: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...dice/eight.htm

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Maximus[/name] of [name]Russia[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the [name]Prince[/name]'s parents, [name]Agatha[/name] and [name]Octavius[/name], both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

5 or 6: They are kidnapped and executed by a rebel group within [name]Russia[/name].

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]Russia[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Linnea[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

2. 7

1. A healthy boy
  2. A healthy girl
  4. A sickly girl
  5. A sickly boy

Healthy girl; stillborn boy; stillborn boy; sickly girl; healthy girl; triplets: healthy boy, sickly boy, healthy girl; twins: healthy girl, healthy boy.

What are your children’s names? ( Name the deceased too, if you wish. They are all styled HRH the [name]Prince[/name] or [name]Princess[/name])
Svea [name]Tatiana[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] Molchanova.
[name]Antonius[/name].
[name]Konstantin[/name].
[name]Sabine[/name] [name]Maria[/name] [name]Helene[/name] Molchanova.
Emine [name]Viktoria[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] Molchanova.
[name]Kaspar[/name] [name]Vladislav[/name] [name]Maximus[/name] [name]John[/name] Molchanov.
[name]Leopold[/name] ([name]Leo[/name]) [name]Vladimir[/name] [name]Octavius[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] Molchanov.
Margrethe ([name]Maggy[/name]) [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] Molchanova.
Merethe ([name]Mette[/name]) [name]Polina[/name] [name]Mary[/name] Molchanova.
[name]Nathaniel[/name] ([name]Nic[/name]) Vitaliy [name]Robert[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] Molchanov.

(Did not see this until children had already been named. [name]Alas[/name]. [name]Will[/name] not rename them…)

Issue:
(We go for matchy in this family.
[name]Linnea[/name]
Svea
[name]Sabine[/name]
Emine
[name]Kaspar[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Maggy[/name] (i.e. K,L,M – for the order of the letters, not the airline)
[name]Mette[/name] (matchy with [name]Maggy[/name] – i.e., Margrethe and Merethe.)
[name]Nic[/name] (begins with letter “N”, so matchy in same way as the triplets.)

Part Three Coming Soon!

Yay! I was waiting for this all day!

Ten years have passed since you married Prince Cisco of Portugal. Just a year after your first child is born the Princes parents, King Victor and Queen Arabella both met their end by being poisoned. Prince Cisco asserts that it was the angry cook who had recently been fired who added cyanide to their caldo verde (a common Portuguese soup), but you are not so sure. For all you know, your husband himself could have wiped them out so as to take his rightful title sooner.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as King of Portugal, which makes you Queen Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that Nicholas deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have five more pregnancies.

First after Nicholas comes a sickly girl who is bestowed the name HRH the Princess Carolina Esme Lavinia Isolde. Lavinia, her second middle name is after your mother. Carolina is a beauty, with the lips of your sister Helena, who used them to almost steal away your betrothed, wavy flaxen hair, olive skin, and blue eyes like her brother. She is an adventurer at heart and is quick to stick up for her older brother, but unfortunately, because she is so often ill, she is rarely allowed outdoors. She longs to be able to run freely through the flower fields. Instead, she must read about these adventures in her books, which she does often.

The next child is another sickly girl who looks very much like her sister Carolina, with exactly the same coloring. The only real difference in their appearance is the pin straight hair that contrasts with her sister’s waves. HRH the Princess Victoria Calliope Evangeline Fleur, despite her illness at birth, soon outgrows it and is allowed to wander the gardens that Carolina only dreams of, making her sister very jealous. Victoria, though, is very understanding of her older sister, who she adores and admires. Victoria is quite fond of animals, particularly rabbits, and helps breed them in the yard. She always brings her favorites inside for her sister Carolina to play with.

Finally, you give birth to a healthy child, a little girl. Your husband is overjoyed that he does not have to worry about losing this one, but he still wished that you would have had another boy so as to make sure someone could carry on the throne. This baby, HRH the Princess Livia Juliet Serafina Vida, is completely adored by everyone, her older siblings especially. Vida, her last middle name, is the Portuguese word for life, and she certainly has it. Her rosy cheeks light up her pale complexion. Her green eyes sparkle as she smiles while straight auburn hair frames her face. Because she is so spoiled, Princess Livia has a bit of a temper, but her father completely adores her, always picking her up whenever she screams. You wished he wouldn’t do it - he’s spoiling her more - but you say nothing for at least once he is very pleased with something you produced.

The next time you give birth, you have triplets, another healthy girl, a sickly boy, and finally a healthy boy. You are surprised that all three triplets survived and are quite astonished that two of the three are very healthy. Your husband is ecstatic that at last his family will surely continue it’s reign over Portugal. The triplets are named HRH the Princess Tatiana Isadora Briony Amoret, HRH the Prince Henry Sebastian Milo Barnaby, and HRH the Prince Percival Archer Silas Cato. Livia is very resentful of her new sister Tatiana, who almost seems to take her place in her father’s eyes. Tatiana is almost the spitting image of you, the woman who, although mistreated by her husband, is still the lady he was bewitched by. Like Livia, she has beautiful green eyes, but she also has the gleaming black hair that her father adores. Tatiana is bit a of a flirt. She knows she is beautiful. When guests come over to the palace, she loves to sit on their laps and talk to them for hours. She can entrance anyone she meets. Her brother Henry is quite the opposite. He is an awkward looking child, terribly thin, with a large head covered in light brown hair. His brown eyes are nothing special. He is pushed into the shadows by the two who grew in the womb with him. He is often found sitting indoors, mumbling to himself in a language only he understands. He is clearly quite intelligent, and you love him, but his father cannot stand his appearance and never cradles him in his arms. He finds his place with the servants, one of whom teaches him how to sew, an strange skill for a boy but one he is indeed quite good at. Finally, their is Percival, almost always called Percy, the golden child of the empire. He has an impeccable jaw, olive skin and hazel eyes like his father, and dark brown hair. Whenever his father travels on official business, it is Percy whom he takes. He loves to show him off to others, who marvel at his appearance. Although Percy has two brothers ahead of him in line for the throne, his father is insistent that they will die before they get their chance and so takes it upon himself to instruct Percy in the royal ways. However, Percy is more of a free spirit. He longs to play like his siblings instead of always being forced to participate in official engagements. You wish he would have the privileges of the other children, but your husband insists he cannot, and you do not have the power to stop his command.

The second to last time you give birth, you have yet another healthy girl, who is given the name HRH the Princess Adelaide Portia Juno Honora. Addie is a lovely child, with light skin, dark brown eyes, and blonde hair. She is quiet and never fusses. Because she is so silent, she often falls into the background, but she is a true beauty both inside and out who you are sure will be a great leader someday. If only she had been born earlier, and as a boy!

Your very last child, is a little boy who is unfortunately stillborn. You don’t understand why, that after all of the continuously surviving children, even the triplets, this single child could not pull through. He still deserves a title, so you name him HRH the Prince Samuel Dorian Valentino Jude. He looks perfectly angelic with soft blonde hair and white skin. His eyes remain unopen. You wish you could have peaked into them, if only once.

~ Your “Happy” Family ~
HRH the King Cisco Alessio Navarro Cruz
HRH the Queen Cecily Eleanor Amabel
HRH the Prince Nicholas Basil Cisco Atticus
HRH the Princess Carolina Esme Lavinia Isolde
HRH the Princess Victoria Calliope Evangeline Fleur
HRH the Princess Livia Juliet Serafina Vida
HRH the Princess Tatiana Isadora Briony Amoret
HRH the Prince Henry Sebastian Milo Barnaby
HRH the Prince Percival Archer Silas Cato
HRH the Princess Adelaide Portia Juno Honora
HRH the Prince Samuel Dorian Valentino Jude (stillborn)

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Orion[/name] of Germany. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents Majesties [name]Archibald[/name] and [name]Elfreda[/name] both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen? They are kidnapped and executed by a rebel group within [name]Russia[/name]

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of Germany, which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Princess[/name] [name]Arianna[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child? 10

1. A healthy boy
  2. A healthy girl
  4. A sickly girl
  5. A sickly boy

Healthy Twins:
Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Princess[/name] [name]Oriana[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Zinnia[/name]
His [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Prince[/name] [name]Ennis[/name] [name]Dudley[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]
Healthy Boy:
His [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Prince[/name] [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
Healthy Girl:
Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Princess[/name] [name]Aspen[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Celina[/name]
Healthy Girl:
Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Princess[/name] [name]Satine[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
Twins:
His [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Caspian[/name] [name]Amos[/name] [name]Elbert[/name]
His [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Maverick[/name] [name]Otto[/name] [name]Hawk[/name] stillborn
Healthy Twins:
His [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Cato[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Coleman[/name]
Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Thea[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Josefa[/name]
Sickly Girl:
Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Johanna[/name]
Healthy Boy:
His [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Jaron[/name] Limuel
Healthy Girl:
Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Tatum[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Marley[/name]
Triplets:
Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Christabel[/name] sickly
Her [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Annika[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
His [name]Royal[/name] Highness [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Clark[/name]

Issue:
Me: [name]Queen[/name] [name]Adriana[/name] Avaline [name]Bethany[/name] - 35
DH: [name]King[/name] [name]Orion[/name] [name]Cillian[/name] [name]Stellen[/name] - 40
DD: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Arianna[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Maybelle[/name] - 18
DD: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Oriana[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Zinnia[/name] - 17
DS: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Ennis[/name] [name]Dudley[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] - 17
DS: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] - 15
DD: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Aspen[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Celina[/name] - 14
DD: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Satine[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] -11
DS: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Caspian[/name] [name]Amos[/name] [name]Elbert[/name] - 9
DS: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Maverick[/name] [name]Otto[/name] [name]Hawk[/name] - Stillborn - Would be 9
DS: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Cato[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Coleman[/name] - 8
DS: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Thea[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Josefa[/name] - 8
DD: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Danielle[/name] - 5
DS: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Jaron[/name] Limuel - 4
DD: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Tatum[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Marley[/name] - 3
DD: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Christobel[/name] - 8 Months
DD: [name]Princess[/name] [name]Annika[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] - 8 Months
DS: [name]Prince[/name] [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Clark[/name] - 8 Months

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents [name]Nicholas[/name] & [name]Augusta[/name] both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

1 or 2: Their ship is ravaged by a storm and sinks on the way to [name]India[/name].

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]Austria[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Genevieve[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child? 5

Your first child after the coronation, is a little girl who is unfortunately stillborn. She still deserves a title, so you name her HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Celia[/name] [name]Astrid[/name]. She looks perfectly angelic with soft blonde hair like your sister’s and white skin. Her eyes remain unopen. You wish you could have peaked into them, if only once.

First after [name]Anneliese[/name] comes a blind girl who is bestowed the name HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Henrietta[/name] [name]Claudia[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. She’s named after one of your sisters. [name]Henrietta[/name] is a beauty, wavy ebony hair, olive skin, and misty green eyes like yours, but masked by the fog that blinded her. She is an adventurer at heart and is quick to stick up for her older sister, but unfortunately, because she is so often ill, she is rarely allowed outdoors. She longs to be able to run freely through the flower fields. Instead, [name]Genevieve[/name] tells her stories of far away places and a blind knight who always saves the day.

The next time you give birth, you have triplets, another healthy girl, a sickly boy, and finally a healthy boy. You are surprised that all three triplets survived and are quite astonished that two of the three are very healthy. Your husband is ecstatic that at last his family will surely continue it’s reign over [name]Austria[/name]. The triplets are named HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name], HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Fredrick[/name] [name]Otto[/name], and HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Willem[/name] [name]Albert[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]. [name]Henrietta[/name] is very resentful of her new sister [name]Theodora[/name], who almost seems to take her place in her father’s eyes. [name]Theodora[/name] is almost the spitting image of you, the woman who bewitched the Crown [name]Prince[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]. Like [name]Henrietta[/name], she has gleaming black hair, but she also has the beautiful green eyes that her father adores. [name]Theodora[/name] is bit of a flirt. She knows she is beautiful. When guests come over to the palace, she loves to sit on their laps and talk to them for hours. She can entrance anyone she meets. Her brother [name]Willem[/name] is quite the opposite. He is an awkward looking child, terribly thin, with a large head covered in light brown hair. His brown eyes are nothing special. He is pushed into the shadows by the two who grew in the womb with him. He is often found sitting indoors, mumbling to himself in a language only he understands. He is clearly quite intelligent, and you love him, but his father cannot stand his appearance and never cradles him in his arms. He finds his place with the servants, one of whom teaches him how to sew, an strange skill for a boy but one he is indeed quite good at. Finally, their is [name]Nicholas[/name], almost always called [name]Nicky[/name], the golden child of the empire. He has an impeccable jaw, olive skin and chocolate eyes like his father, and dark brown hair. Whenever his father travels on official business, it is [name]Nicky[/name] whom he takes. He loves to show him off to others, who marvel at his appearance. [name]Nicholas[/name] becomes the Crown [name]Prince[/name] of [name]Austria[/name], being the first healthy son, so his eldest sister [name]Genevieve[/name] is slightly resentful of him. However, [name]Nicky[/name] is more of a free spirit. He longs to play like his siblings instead of always being forced to participate in official engagements. You wish he would have the privileges of the other children, but your husband insists he cannot, and even you do not have the power to stop his command.

The second to last time you give birth, you have yet another stillborn girl, who is given the name HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Augusta[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]. She is buried next to her sister, [name]Anneliese[/name], only a few days after her birth.

The time you give birth, you have yet another healthy girl, who is given the name HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] [name]Alice[/name]. [name]Cora[/name] is a lovely child, with light skin, dark brown eyes, and blonde hair. She is quiet and never fusses. Because she is so silent, she often falls into the background, but she is a true beauty both inside and out who you are sure will be a great leader someday. If only she had been born earlier, and as a boy!
HM the [name]King[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Fyodor[/name] [name]Willem[/name]
HM the [name]Queen[/name], [name]Alice[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Juliana[/name]

HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Royal[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Wilhelmina[/name] - 10
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Celia[/name] [name]Astrid[/name] (Stillborn) - would be 9
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Henrietta[/name] [name]Claudia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] (Blind) - 8
HRH Crown [name]Prince[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Fredrick[/name] [name]Otto[/name] - 5
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] - 5
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Willem[/name] [name]Albert[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] (Sickly) - 5
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Augusta[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] (Stillborn) - would be 3
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] [name]Alice[/name] - NB

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Louis[/name] of [name]France[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents [name]King[/name] [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Blanche[/name] both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]France[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Princess[/name] [name]Marie[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

7. 5

Pregnancy 1: Stillborn boy
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Louis[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Napoleon[/name] [name]Luc[/name] of [name]France[/name]

Pregnancy 1: B/B/G Triplets. [name]Both[/name] boys are sickly, the girl is healthy.
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Henri[/name] [name]Philippe[/name] of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Augustin[/name] [name]Felix[/name] [name]Fran[/name]çois [name]Jean[/name] of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Louise[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Odette[/name] Pénélope of [name]France[/name]

Pregnancy 1: A sickly boy
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Julien[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Georges[/name] Édouard of [name]France[/name]

Pregnancy 1: G/G Twins, one is stillborn
HRH [name]Princess[/name] Éléonore [name]Flora[/name] [name]Hortense[/name] [name]Aurore[/name] of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Princess[/name] Geneviève [name]Maude[/name] Dorothée [name]Manon[/name] of [name]France[/name] (stillborn)

Pregnancy 1: A healthy girl
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Mathilde[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Lucie[/name] [name]Jeannine[/name] of [name]France[/name]

Issue:

HRH [name]King[/name] [name]Louis[/name] [name]Joaquin[/name] [name]Olivier[/name] Étienne of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Queen[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Alice[/name] of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Louis[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Napoleon[/name] [name]Luc[/name] of [name]France[/name] (stillborn)
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Xavier[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Henri[/name] [name]Philippe[/name] of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Augustin[/name] [name]Felix[/name] [name]Fran[/name]çois [name]Jean[/name] of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Louise[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Odette[/name] Pénélope of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Julien[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Georges[/name] Édouard of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Princess[/name] Éléonore [name]Flora[/name] [name]Hortense[/name] [name]Aurore[/name] of [name]France[/name]
HRH [name]Princess[/name] Geneviève [name]Maude[/name] Dorothée [name]Manon[/name] of [name]France[/name] (stillborn)
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Mathilde[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Lucie[/name] [name]Jeannine[/name] of [name]France[/name]

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Lukas[/name] of [name]Austria[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents, [name]King[/name] [name]Augustus[/name] [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Octavius[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Maud[/name] [name]Judith[/name] [name]Arabella[/name] both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

Their ship is ravaged by a storm and sinks on the way to [name]China[/name].

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]Austria[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Isabella[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

1. 10

What do they result in? What are your children’s names? ( Name the deceased too, if you wish. They are all styled HRH the [name]Prince[/name] or [name]Princess[/name])

[name]Princess[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Janica[/name] and [name]Prince[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Lemuel[/name] [name]Erwin[/name] (stillborn)

[name]Princess[/name] [name]Leah[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] Farahilde and [name]Princess[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Viveka[/name]

[name]Princess[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Viktoria[/name] (sick, breathing problems)

[name]Prince[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] Ludwing

[name]Prince[/name] [name]Maximilian[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Klemens[/name]

[name]Princess[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Maude[/name] [name]Larissa[/name] and [name]Prince[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Dexter[/name] [name]Jurgen[/name] (stillborn)

[name]Princess[/name] [name]Emma[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Maria[/name], [name]Prince[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Jens[/name], [name]Princess[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Cora[/name] [name]Maja[/name]

List your Issue now. Include ages.

[name]King[/name] [name]Lukas[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Astrid[/name]
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Helene[/name] [12]
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Mae[/name] [name]Janica[/name] and [name]Prince[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Lemuel[/name] [name]Erwin[/name] (stillborn) [10]
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Leah[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] Farahilde and [name]Princess[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Viveka[/name] [9]
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Viktoria[/name] (sick,breathing problems) [7]
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] Ludwing [6]
[name]Prince[/name] [name]Maximilian[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Klemens[/name] [3]
[name]Princess[/name] [name]Emma[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Maria[/name], [name]Prince[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] [name]Jens[/name], [name]Princess[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Cora[/name] [name]Maja[/name] [5 months]

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Lucien[/name] of [name]Russia[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents [name]King[/name] [name]Edgar[/name] and [name]Queen[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

If you don’t have an agreeable marriage they die under mysterious circumstances. What were they? They were both eating sandwiches one day, and the lettuce clogged up both of their windpipes so they couldn’t breath. No one knows who prepared the fatal BLTs.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]Russia[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Arthur[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

3 or 4: 6

[b]Pregnancy 1. Triplets, a healthy girl named HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Desdemona[/name] [name]Marin[/name], a healthy girl named HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Rosamund[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Fleur[/name], and a sickly boy named HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Philip[/name] [name]Valentino[/name] [name]Caspar[/name]

Pregnancy 2. A stillborn girl named HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Livia[/name] [name]Clarissa[/name] [name]Hyacinth[/name]

Pregnancy 3. A sickly boy named HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Crow[/name]

Pregnancy 4. Healthy twins, one boy named and one girl named HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Louis[/name] [name]Barnaby[/name] [name]Samson[/name] and HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Catalina[/name] [name]Marigold[/name]

Pregnancy 5. A stillborn girl named HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Candace[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Velvet[/name]

Pregnancy 6. A sickly girl named [name]Augusta[/name] [name]Serafina[/name] [name]Peyton[/name][/b]

Issue:
HRH the [name]King[/name] [name]Lucien[/name] [name]Dimitri[/name] [name]Orion[/name]
HRH the [name]Queen[/name] [name]Octavia[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Lucinda[/name]
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Lysander[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name], Age 14
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Desdemona[/name] [name]Marin[/name], Age 12
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Rosamund[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] “[name]Rosie[/name]”, Age 12
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Philip[/name] [name]Valentino[/name] [name]Caspar[/name], Age 12
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Livia[/name] [name]Clarissa[/name] [name]Hyacinth[/name] (stillborn)
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Crow[/name], Age 10
HRH the [name]Prince[/name] [name]Louis[/name] [name]Barnaby[/name] [name]Samson[/name], Age 7
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Catalina[/name] [name]Marigold[/name], Age 7
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Candace[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Velvet[/name] (stillborn)
HRH the [name]Princess[/name] [name]Augusta[/name] [name]Serafina[/name] [name]Peyton[/name], Age 4

Can’t wait for part 3!

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Louis[/name] of [name]England[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the [name]Prince[/name]'s parents [name]Agatha[/name] and [name]Richard[/name] both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

1 or 2: Their ship is ravaged by a storm and sinks on the way to the Sandwich Isles.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]England[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Elizabella[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

6. 4

1. A healthy boy
  2. A healthy girl
  3. A sickly girl
    4.Twins, one is stillborn (you pick genders)

Issue:
HRH [name]King[/name] [name]Louis[/name] [name]Angus[/name], 35
HRH [name]Queen[/name] [name]Ave[/name] [name]Catarina[/name] [name]Leonora[/name], 32
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Elizabella[/name] [name]Lourdes[/name], 11
HRH [name]Prince[/name] [name]Alonzo[/name] [name]Barnabas[/name], 10
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Violet[/name], 8
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Edith[/name], 5
HRH [name]Princess[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Adeline[/name], 3
HRH the Late [name]Prince[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Chester[/name], stillborn 3 years past

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Rory[/name] of [name]Russia[/name]. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the [name]Prince[/name]'s parents both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

1 or 2: Their ship is ravaged by a storm and sinks on the way to [name]Brasil[/name].

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of [name]Russia[/name], which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Lucy[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

1. 10

What do they result in? Multiples are rare during this time, but then again, you are a rarity!

1. A healthy boy
  2. A healthy girl
  3. Stillborn boy
  4. A sickly girl
  5. A sickly boy
    6.Twins, boy is stillborn girl is healthy
  6. Healthy Twins. girls x2
  7. Triplets. All heathy girls x2

1. [name]Prince[/name] [name]Alan[/name] [name]Dimitri[/name] [name]Kendall[/name] [name]Felix[/name] (stillborn)
  2. [name]Princess[/name] [name]Kathleen[/name] [name]Roksana[/name] [name]Celia[/name] [name]Amber[/name] (sickly)
  3. [name]Prince[/name] [name]Draco[/name] [name]Dexter[/name] [name]Milos[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] (sickly)
  4. [name]Prince[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Humphrey[/name] [name]Kristof[/name] (healthy)
  5. [name]Princess[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] Anastaisia [name]Kay[/name] [name]Irene[/name] (healthy)
  6. [name]Princess[/name] [name]Lila[/name] [name]Ivanna[/name] [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Elvine[/name] and [name]Prince[/name] [name]John[/name] [name]Ryder[/name] [name]Chester[/name] [name]Nikolai[/name] (girl: healthy, boy: stillborn)
  7. [name]Princess[/name] [name]Audrina[/name] [name]Natalya[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name] [name]Marie[/name] and [name]Bridgette[/name] [name]Larisa[/name] [name]Amabel[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name] (both healthy)
  8. [name]Princess[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Jelena[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] and [name]Princess[/name] [name]Jordan[/name] [name]Varvara[/name] [name]Letitia[/name] [name]Makenzie[/name] (both healthy)
  9. [name]Princess[/name] [name]Riley[/name] [name]Tatiana[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Princess[/name] [name]Maya[/name] [name]Viveka[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Britney[/name], and [name]Princess[/name] [name]Ava[/name] [name]Izabella[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] (all healthy)
  10. [name]Princess[/name] [name]Alexia[/name] [name]Kira[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Madeline[/name], [name]Princess[/name] [name]Courtney[/name] [name]Katarina[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Emma[/name], and [name]Princess[/name] [name]Cassidy[/name] [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Frasia[/name] [name]Brooke[/name] (all healthy)

Ten years have passed since you married [name]Prince[/name] [name]Alberto[/name] of Portugal. [name]Just[/name] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents [name]Nicholas[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name] both met their end. [name]How[/name] did it happen?

If you don’t have an agreeable marriage they die under mysterious circumstances. What were they? They were poisoned whilst on a visit to the court of the [name]King[/name] of [name]England[/name].

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name]King[/name] of Portugal, which makes you [name]Queen[/name] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name]Leopold[/name] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. [name]How[/name] many times are you with child?

7 times

Pregnancy 1: Twin girls both healthy called [name]Princess[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Esme[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] and [name]Princess[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] [name]Pilar[/name]
Pregnancy 2: Stillborn boy [name]Prince[/name] [name]Caspian[/name] [name]Mingus[/name] [name]Wolf[/name]
Pregnancy 3: Triplet a healthy boy [name]Prince[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] [name]Santiago[/name] [name]Darcy[/name], a sickly boy [name]Prince[/name] [name]Ezekiel[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Rhett[/name] and a healthy boy [name]Prince[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Oskar[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
Pregnancy 4: Healthy Twins [name]Princess[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] and [name]Princess[/name] [name]Edith[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Isolde[/name]
Pregnancy 5: Healthy Twins [name]Prince[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Cato[/name] and [name]Prince[/name] [name]Maximilian[/name] [name]Silas[/name] [name]Jupiter[/name]
Pregnancy 6: A sickly boy [name]Prince[/name] [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Archer[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
Pregnancy 7: A Healthy girl [name]Princess[/name] [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Brett[/name]

Issue:
HRH The [name]King[/name] [name]Alberto[/name] [name]Olivier[/name] [name]Dmitri[/name] [name]Lorenzo[/name] *[name]Albert[/name]*32
HRH The [name]Queen[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Agnes[/name] *[name]Tilda[/name]*28
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] [name]Alberto[/name] *[name]Leo[/name]*12
HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name] [name]Esme[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] *[name]Anna[/name]*10
HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Marigold[/name] [name]Pilar[/name] *[name]Cora[/name]*10
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Caspian[/name] [name]Mingus[/name] [name]Wolf[/name] 9
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] [name]Santiago[/name] [name]Darcy[/name] *[name]Kit[/name]*7
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Ezekiel[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Rhett[/name] Zeke 7
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Jude[/name] *[name]Freddie[/name]*7
HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name] [name]Cosette[/name] 5
HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Edith[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Isolde[/name] 5
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Cato[/name] *[name]Jed[/name]*3
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Maximilian[/name] [name]Silas[/name] [name]Jupiter[/name] *[name]Max[/name]*3
HRH The [name]Prince[/name] [name]Solomon[/name] [name]Archer[/name] [name]Henry[/name] *[name]Sol[/name]*18 months
HRH The [name]Princess[/name] [name]Theodora[/name] [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Brett[/name] *[name]Thea[/name]*NB

Part Three Coming Soon!

They both succumb to a Typhoid epidemic that ravages [name]Austria[/name]

boy: [name]Franz[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] - headstrong and arrogant, you send him to a monastery to straighten him out, becomes a fine king
girl: [name]Annaliese[/name] [name]Violet[/name] - spends all her time in the garden tending and enjoying, falls in love with the gardeners son and runs away
sickly girl: [name]Isidor[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name] - bookish, wants to become a nun but you’re afraid her constitution won’t bear it, she eventually has her way and dies in [name]Italy[/name] after meeting the Pope
sickly boy: [name]Jozef[/name] [name]Lemuel[/name] - has a great head for politics but not the disposition to bear well with people, he becomes his brothers greatest adviser
girl: [name]Blume[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] - marries a French prince and has 12 children
stillborn boy: [name]Kasimir[/name] [name]Barnabas[/name]
sickly boy: [name]Wolf[/name] [name]Phineas[/name] - overcomes his childhood ill-health and becomes a strong horseman, breeding Arabian mixes and training warhorses
healthy boy: [name]Gustav[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] - falls out of a tree at age 9 and dies.