The Queen (BNG) Part Two

Your parents are Duchess Theodosia Euginie Primrose and Duke Edgar Romulus Cyril.

You are named Lady Ophélie Sylvaine Athénaïs. You are a petite girl with curly, light brown hair and blue-green eyes.

sister: Lady Adélaïde Evelyn Dorothea
sister: Lady Daphnée Estelle Anastasia
sister: Lady Noémie Josephine Leonora
sister: Lady Héloïse Eleanor Irene
brother: Duke Cédric Louis Guillaume
brother: Duke Léonide Jacques Henri

The prince’s name is HRH Alexandros Demetrius Andreas. He is tall, and has brown eyes and dark brown hair.
His parents names are Their Majesties King Nicholas Augustus Leopold and Queen Sophia Dorothea Helena.
Princess Thalia Adélaïde Theodosia is born a year after marriage. She has your hair and her father’s eyes.

Princess Ophélie Sylvaine Athénaïs of Greece (20)
Prince Alexandros Demetrius Andreas of Greece (22)

• Princess Thalia Adélaïde Theodosia of Greece (1)

Ten years have passed since you married Prince Alexandros of Greece. Just a year after your first child is born the Princes parents King Nicholas and Queen Sophia Dorothea both met their end. Their ship is ravaged by a storm and sinks on the way to the Netherlands.

Because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as King of Greece, which makes you Queen Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that Princess Thalia deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children.
You are with child 10 times.

birth 1: a sickly girl
birth 2: twins, a healthy girl and a stillborn boy
birth 3: triplets, a sickly boy, a healthy boy, and a healthy girl
birth 4: a healthy girl
birth 5: a sickly girl
birth 6: a healthy boy
birth 7: a healthy girl
birth 8: a stillborn boy
birth 9: a sickly girl
birth 10: a healthy girl

Issue:
Princess Thalia Adélaïde Theodosia of Greece (11)
Princess Anastasia Philomena Vasiliki of Greece (10)
Princess Demetria Letha Nikoletta of Greece (9)
Prince Nestor Ignatius Apostolos of Greece
Prince Athanasios Lazarus Chrysanthos of Greece (8)
Prince Hector Cyril Konstantinos of Greece (8)
Princess Malaina Euphemia Zoë of Greece (8)
Princess Ioanna Theodora Penelope of Greece (7)
Princess Eirene Dorothea Ianthe of Greece (6)
Prince Nikolas Aloysius Leonidas of Greece (5)
Princess Katerina Sophronia Narcissa of Greece (4)
Prince Yiorgos Isidore Panagiotis of Greece (3)
Princess Eleftheria Myrtis Kalliope of Greece (2)
Princess Magdalena Delphina Nefeli of Greece (1)

Despite all the stress and heartache, your children have brought such hope and gaiety to your life these past ten years. It is only after you have finished childbearing that things get, well, dicey…

Ten years have pasted since I married [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Maximillian[/name_m] of Portugal. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a year after [name_f]Elena[/name_f] is born the Princes parents (Owen [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] & [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_u]Joan[/name_u] Maria) both met their end because their ship was ravaged by a storm & sank on the way to [name_u]Egypt[/name_u].

Either way, because my husband is their eldest son, he automatically ascends the throne as [name_m]King[/name_m] of Portugal, which makes me [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Consort. I feel stronger & more powerful with each passing day under my new title even though under the law, I am still powerless. Eventually I decide to take charge of the only thing I do have control over, Elena’s life. I decide that [name_f]Elena[/name_f] deserves a childhood similar to mine, one filled with life, laughter, & plenty of siblings.

Over the next ten years I have more children. I am with child five more times. They are a healthy girl, a healthy girl, healthy twin girls, healthy all girl triplets, & a healthy girl. Their names are [name_u]Maria[/name_u], [name_f]Carmella[/name_f], [name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_f]Camila[/name_f], [name_f]Gabriela[/name_f], [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], [name_f]Ana[/name_f], & [name_f]Julia[/name_f].

Issue:
HRH [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] (healthy)
HRH [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f] (healthy)
HRH [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Carmella[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Matilde[/name_f] (healthy)
HRH [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Renata[/name_f] (healthy)
HRH [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Camila[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Sabina[/name_f] (healthy)
HRH [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Gabriela[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_f]Samara[/name_f] (healthy)
HRH [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] (healthy)
HRH [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Ana[/name_f] [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] [name_f]Dores[/name_f] (healthy)
HRH [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] (healthy)

Despite all the stress & heartache, my children have brought such hope & gaiety to my life these past ten years. It is only after I have finished childbearing that things get, well, dicey…

[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] & [name_m]Maximillian[/name_m] w/ [name_f]Elena[/name_f], [name_u]Maria[/name_u], [name_f]Carmella[/name_f], [name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_f]Camila[/name_f], [name_f]Gabriela[/name_f], [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], [name_f]Ana[/name_f], & [name_f]Julia[/name_f]

Ten years have passed since I married [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] of [name_f]France[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a year after my first child is born the Prince’s parents (King [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] & [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Sarah) died of mysterious circumstances, rumor is that [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] got tired of waiting on the [name_m]King[/name_m] to pass down the mantle & the [name_f]Queen[/name_f] died of grief at the King’s death.

Either way, because my husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as the [name_m]King[/name_m] of [name_f]France[/name_f], which makes me [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Consort. I feel stronger & more powerful with each passing day under my new title even though under law I am still powerless. Eventually I decide to take charge if the only thing I do have control over Lucas’ life. I decide that [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] deserves a childhood similar to mine, one filled with life, laughter, & plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years I have more children. I am with child three more times. They are a sickly girl, a healthy girl, & another sickly girl. I name them HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f], & HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f].

Despite all the stress & heartache, my children have brought such hope & gaiety to my life these past ten years. It is only after I have finished childbearing that things get, well, dicey…

DW: [name_u]Genesis[/name_u] [name_u]Harlow[/name_u] [name_f]Fabiola[/name_f]
DH: [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] [name_m]Andreas[/name_m]

DS: [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] (sickly)
DD: [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] (sickly)
DD: [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] (healthy)
DD: [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] (sickly)

[name_f]May[/name_f] [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Harold[/name_m] and [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] of Norway rest in peace. Their terrible shipwreck was a shock to us all!

[name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Sven[/name_m] [name_m]Baptiste[/name_m] [name_m]Pascal[/name_m] of Norway
{Me} [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Consort [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] of Norway

DD: [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Heloise[/name_f] of Norway
DD: [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] of Norway
DD: [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasine[/name_f] of Norway
DD: [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Saga[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] of Norway
DD: [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Amabel[/name_f] “Rue” of Norway
DS/DS: [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Finnegan[/name_u] [name_m]Håkon[/name_m] [name_u]Basil[/name_u] / [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] [name_m]Sverre[/name_m] “Max” of Norway
DS: [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Leif[/name_m] [name_m]Ellsworth[/name_m] of Norway

Ten years have passed since I married [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] of Portugal, [name_m]Just[/name_m] a year after our first child was born the Prince’s parents (King [name_m]Victor[/name_m] & [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Esme) both met their end. They both succumb to a Typhoid epidemic that ravaged Portugal. They will be sorely missed.

Because my husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name_m]King[/name_m] of Portugal, which makes me [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Consort. I feel stronger & more powerful with each passing day under my new title even though under law I am still powerless. Eventually I decide to take charge of the only thing I do have control over, Celia’s life. I decide that [name_f]Celia[/name_f] deserves a childhood similar to mine, one filled with life, laughter, & plenty of siblings. Over the next ten years I have more children. I am with child seven more times. They are healthy g/b twins, a sickly girl, a healthy girl, healthy g/g twins, a sickly boy, healthy b/g twins, & a sickly girl.

Despite all the stress & heartache, my children have brought such hope & gaiety to our lives these past ten years. It is only after I have finished childbearing that things get, well, dicey…

Issue:
HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Edith[/name_f] (healthy, 11)
HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] (healthy, 09)
HRH, [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] [name_m]Rodrigo[/name_m] (healthy, 09)
HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] (sickly (blind), 08)
HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Adelie[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Andreia[/name_f] (healthy, 07)
HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Sara[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] Belinha (healthy, 06)
HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Aline[/name_f] (heathy, 06)
HRH, [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] [name_m]Booker[/name_m] [name_m]Tomas[/name_m] (sickly (asthmatic), 04)
HRH, [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] (healthy, 03)
HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] (healthy, 03)
HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Philomena[/name_f] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] (sickly (mute), 01)

[name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] & [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Marcellina[/name_f] w/ daughters [name_f]Celia[/name_f], [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Adelie[/name_f], [name_f]Sara[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], & [name_f]Esme[/name_f] along w/ sons [name_m]Anthony[/name_m], [name_m]Aaron[/name_m], & [name_u]Daniel[/name_u]

Only two years into the fated marriage between Portugal and Denmark, King Octavius & Queen Herleva both succumb to a monumental typhoid epidemic in Portugal. The Prince & Princess are spared. Prince Joaquin is crowned King Joaquin Roman Santiago of Portugal, and Althea, the Queen Consort of Portugal.

His Majesty, King Joaquin Roman Santiago of Portugal (photo)
Her Majesty Queen Althea Wilhelmina Signe of Portugal (photo)

Over the next 10 years, the couple has five more children.

HRH, Princess Maria Felicita Aquilina Heloise of Portugal (16) (photo)
HRH, Princess Antonia Josefine Theresa of Portugal (9) (photo)
HRH Princess Leonor Herleva Cordelia of Portugal (7) (photo)
HRH, Prince Henrique Octavius Joaquin of Portugal (5) (photo)
HRH, Prince Teodosio Ignatius Everard of Portugal (3) (photo)
HRH, Princess Manuela Euphemia Louise of Portugal (1) (photo)

Ten years have passed since I married [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] of Ithica. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a year after my first child is born both the Princes parents, [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] & [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f], pass away due to being kidnapped & executed by a rebel group within Ithica.

Because my husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name_m]King[/name_m] of Ithica, which makes me [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Consort. I feel stronger & more powerful with each passing day under my new title even though under law I am still powerless. Eventually I decide to take charge of the only thing I do have control over, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] Isabelle’s life. I decide that [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] deserves a childhood similar to mine, one filled with life, laughter & plenty of siblings. Over the next ten years I have more children. I am with child seven more times. The children are a healthy boy, another healthy boy, a healthy girl, another healthy girl, a healthy boy again, another healthy girl, & a sickly boy. We name them HRH the [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m], HRH the [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Judith[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f], HRH the [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Llewellyn[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_f]Amity[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], & HRH the [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Booker[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m].

DW (26): HRH, [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Sara[/name_f] [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] of Ithica
DH (27): HRH, [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Gunnar[/name_m] [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] of Ithica

DD (10): HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]
DS (08): HRH, [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
DS (07): HRH, [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_m]Ethan[/name_m]
DD (05): HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Judith[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
DD (04): HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
DS (03): HRH, [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_m]Llewellyn[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
DD (02): HRH, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_f]Amity[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
DS (01): HRH, [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_m]Booker[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]

Ten years have passed since you married [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a year after [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] was born. the Prince’s parents [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Ethelred[/name_m] and [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Herleva both passed away, their deaths caused by an outbreak of typhoid.

Because your husband is their eldest son, he automatically ascends the throne as [name_m]King[/name_m] of [name_f]Austria[/name_f], which makes you [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. You are with child eight more times.

The first time you give birth to a healthy little girl. [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is thrilled to have a little sister, and you name her [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Wilda[/name_f] [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f], after your little sister [name_f]Esther[/name_f].

The second time you are shocked! It’s twin girls, and they are both healthy! You decide to name them [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]Alva[/name_u] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f] and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Elva[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f], after your own twin sisters.

The third time it is another set of twins, this time a boy and a girl. You and [name_m]Soren[/name_m] are heartbroken when the girl is stillborn, even though you hadn’t been expecting twins. You name the boy [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Sascha[/name_u] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f], after your brother [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m]. [name_m]Soren[/name_m] thinks that naming the girl will help you both recover, so you choose a name full of symbolism. [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f] will always be remembered.

A year later, it happens again. You bear another set of twins, and another one is stillborn. You are both devastated, but try your best to find joy in the little girl who survived. Again, you name her after one of your sisters, this time [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], and again you name your stillborn daughter with a name full of symbolism. [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] Ilvy Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f] joins your growing family, and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] Thamina [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f] lives on in your hearts.

The fifth time you are overjoyed to welcome a healthy little boy. You decide to name him after Soren’s father and also use one of your brother Marius’s middle names, ending up with [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_u]Henri[/name_u] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f].

A little over a year later, another little girl joins your family. You name her [name_f]Princess[/name_f] Herleva [name_f]Hortense[/name_f] [name_f]Katharina[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f], after Soren’s mother.

The next time you were once again heartbroken to give birth to a stillborn, and this time you didn’t have a living twin to care for. You name him [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Zechariah[/name_m] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f].

You almost didn’t want to try to have another child after this, but eventually decided to try just once more, and you are shocked to give birth to triplets! One boy and two girls. One of the girls is strong and healthy, but the boy and the second girl are sickly. You are terrified that they won’t make it, but the whole castle comes together to care for them, and they pull through. Soon nobody would have been able to guess they had ever been sick. You name them [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f], [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Lara[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f], and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_f]Lena[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f].

You and [name_m]Soren[/name_m] quickly decide that this is more than enough children for one family, but despite all the stress and heartache, your children have brought such hope and gaiety to your life these past ten years. It is only after you have finished childbearing that things get, well, dicey.

Your family is now enormous:
[name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] de Jaager
Duchess [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] de Jaager

[name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] [name_m]Pieter[/name_m] [name_m]Sverre[/name_m] de Jaager
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] Eefje de Jaager
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Eirlys[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Madelief[/name_f] de Jaager
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Sanna[/name_f] de Jaager / [name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Fenna[/name_f] de Jaager
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Aleida[/name_f] de Jaager
[name_f]Lady[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] Evelien de Jaager

[name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Ethelred[/name_m] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]
[name_f]Queen[/name_f] Herleva [name_f]Alice[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]

[name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Leif[/name_m] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]

[name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Leif[/name_m] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Eirlys[/name_f] [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Madelief[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]

[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] Eefje Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Wilda[/name_f] [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_u]Alva[/name_u] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f] / [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Elva[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]
[name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] [name_m]Percival[/name_m] [name_u]Sascha[/name_u] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f] / [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f] (Angel Baby)
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] Ilvy Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f] / [name_f]Princess[/name_f] Thamina [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f] (Angel Baby)
[name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] [name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_u]Henri[/name_u] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]
[name_f]Princess[/name_f] Herleva [name_f]Hortense[/name_f] [name_f]Katharina[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]
[name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Zechariah[/name_m] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f] (Angel Baby)
[name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] [name_m]Lukas[/name_m] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f] / [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Lara[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f] / [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_f]Lena[/name_f] Engel of [name_f]Austria[/name_f]

Yikes, that’s a lot of multiples. And I couldn’t find any names that had an exclusively Austrian origin, so I tried to find names that are used often there. Apologies if I got any wrong; I’m not an expert.

Ten years have passed since you married Prince Lucien of France. Just a year after your first child is born the Princes parents, King Edmund & Queen Sarah Rose both met their end. How did it happen?

If you have an agreeable marriage (roll)…
Their ship is ravaged by a storm and sinks on the way to Russia.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as King of France, which makes you Queen Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that Princess Nicolette deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. How many times are you with child? Six

Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Nicolette Josephine Ivy
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Desiree Pandora Jade
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Emilienne Cecily Fleur
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Genevieve Mirabel Elise
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Henriette Augusta Chloe
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Hildegarde Zipporah Claire
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Jeannette Cordelia Arielle

Despite all the stress and heartache, your children have brought such hope and gaiety to your life these past ten years. It is only after you have finished childbearing that things get, well, dicey…

Ten years have passed since you married [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Ayrton[/name_m] [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] [name_m]Santiago[/name_m] of Portugal. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a year after your first child is born the Prince’s parents, [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] and [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] both met their end.

They both succumb to a Typhoid epidemic that ravages Portugal.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name_m]King[/name_m] of Portugal, which makes you [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Consort. You feel stronger and more with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_f]Ismene[/name_f] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children.

The [name_f]Queen[/name_f] is with child 5 more times.

• A healthy girl, HRH [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Gisela[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
  • A healthy girl, HRH [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Salome[/name_f]
  • A healthy boy, HRH [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m]
  • Twins, who were both born stillborn
  • A healthy boy, HRH [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] Leopolde [name_u]Basil[/name_u]

Issue
HRH [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_f]Ismene[/name_f], 12. [name_m]Black[/name_m] wavy hair, green eyes like her paternal grandmother
HRH [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Gisela[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f], 11. Black-brown wavy hair, with dark brown eyes like her mother
HRH [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Salome[/name_f], 8. [name_m]Black[/name_m] curly hair, hazel eyes like her father
HRH [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m], 7. [name_m]Black[/name_m] wavy hair, hazel eyes like his father.
HRH [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] Leopolde [name_u]Basil[/name_u], 5. [name_m]Black[/name_m] curly hair, blue eyes like his maternal uncle, [name_m]Oscar[/name_m].

Ten years have passed since you married Prince Gaige of England. Just a year after your first child is born the Princes parents, King Thomas & Queen Isabelle both met their end. How did it happen?

If you have an agreeable marriage …
They both succumb to a Typhoid epidemic that ravages England.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as King of England, which makes you Queen Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that Princess Henriette deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. How many times are you with child? Five

Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Henriette Matilda Ruby
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Caroline Augusta Phoebe
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Elizabeth Pandora Abigail
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Anneliese Delphina Willow
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Charlotte Amabel Lily
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Theodosia Mirabel Sienna

Ten years have passed since you married Prince Cillian of France. Just a year after your first child is born the Princes parents, King Edmund & Queen both met their end. How did it happen?

Their ship is ravaged by a storm and sinks on the way to Indonesia.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as King of England, which makes you Queen Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that Princess Helena deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. How many times are you with child? Five

Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Helena Daphne Rosamund (9)
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Johanna Millicent Therese (7)
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Magdalena Lacy Jeanne (5)
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Agatha Cecily Laurette (4)
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Matilda Pansy Judith (3)
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Susanna Mirabel Coralie (1)

Ten years have passed since you married Prince Diego of Spain. Just a year after your first child is born the Princes parents, King Jasper & Queen Violanthe both met their end. How did it happen?

They both succumb to a Typhoid epidemic that ravages Spain.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as King of Spain, which makes you Queen Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that Princess Sara deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. How many times are you with child? Five

Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Sara Imogen Isabella
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Anna Theodora Araceli
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Helena Pandora Abigail
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Laura Cordelia Amarilis
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Ella Augusta Antonieta
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Clara Dorothea Anabel

Ten years have passed since you married [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Fritz[/name_m] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a year after your first child, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u], is born, the Prince’s parents, [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] and [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Judith[/name_f], both met their end after being kidnapped and executed by a rebel group within Austria-Hungary.

Because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Fritz[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] [name_m]Ivo[/name_m] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u], which makes you [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Camille[/name_u] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children.

(dd: princess camille primrose lucretia)
dd: princess coraline lavinia marie
dd: princess adelaide elnora lisbeth (sickly)
ds: prince wolfgang maynard adrian (twin brother stillborn)
dd: princess louisa mirabel elise
ds/ds: prince henry lowell benedict and prince harold lionel bastian
ds/dd: prince thomas percival dirk and princess theodora pansy doris
ds: prince james zebulon nicholas (twin brother stillborn)
ds: prince edmund virgil pascal
ds: prince johannes willard roland
dd: princess marcella maude katrin (stillborn)

Ten years have passed since you married Prince Tobias of France. Just a year after your first child is born the Princes parents, King Owen & Queen Matilda both met their end. How did it happen?

Their ship is ravaged by a storm and sinks on the way to India.

Either way, because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as King of France, which makes you Queen Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that Princess Willow deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. How many times are you with child? Five

Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Willow Poppy Florence
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Piper Cordelia Adrienne
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Summer Brigitte Cecily
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Lily Pandora Camille
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Violet Delphine Mirabel
Healthy Daughter: HRH the Princess Rose Elodie Augusta

Ten years have passed since you married [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Alexei[/name_m] [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] [name_m]Gaston[/name_m] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a year after your first child is born the Princes parents, [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Herleve [name_f]Elfreda[/name_f] [name_f]Constanza[/name_f] and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Ethelred[/name_m] Godwin [name_m]Theobald[/name_m] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u] both met their end. How did it happen? Under mysterious circumstances, nobody knows, they just disapeared.

Because your husband is their eldest son he automatically ascends the throne as the [name_m]King[/name_m] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u], which makes you the [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Consort. You feel stronger and more powerful with each passing day under your new title even though under the law you are still powerless. Eventually you decide to take charge of the only thing you do have control over, your only child’s life. You decide that [name_m]Archie[/name_m] deserves a childhood similar to yours, one filled with life, laughter and plenty of siblings. Over the next 10 years you have more children. How many times are you with child? 7!

[name_f]My[/name_f] outcome numbers were: 7, 7, 4, 6, 6, 7, 1, and I couldn’t make the link for first names work so I used the Nameberry [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Names for Boys/Girls.

-Prince [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m], [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Livingstone[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Carmen[/name_u] [name_f]Bennington[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]
-Princess [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Charmain[/name_f] Niobi, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Franziska[/name_f] [name_f]Alhambra[/name_f] [name_f]Amoret[/name_f], and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]
-The sickly [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Jadine[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]
-Prince [name_m]Jacques[/name_m] [name_m]Hieronymous[/name_m], and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Orleanna[/name_f] [name_f]Zuleika[/name_f] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]
-Prince [name_m]Stefan[/name_m] [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m] and [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Sverre[/name_m] [name_m]Falmouth[/name_m] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]
-Prince [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Orlando[/name_m], [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] [name_m]Santiago[/name_m], and [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Pablo[/name_m] [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]
-Prince [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Kaddish[/name_m] [name_m]Loch[/name_m] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]

[name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Algernon[/name_m] [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] [name_u]Raleigh[/name_u] and Duchess [name_f]Delphinia[/name_f] [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] [name_u]Raleigh[/name_u]
-Duke [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] Regulas [name_m]Pablo[/name_m] [name_u]Raleigh[/name_u]
-Duke [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] [name_u]Raleigh[/name_u]
-Duke [name_m]Cadfael[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] [name_m]Carlos[/name_m] [name_u]Raleigh[/name_u]
-Lady [name_f]Berenice[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Lucasta[/name_f] [name_u]Raleigh[/name_u]
-Duke [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Freidrich[/name_m] [name_u]Henri[/name_u] [name_u]Raleigh[/name_u]
-Duke [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Raleigh[/name_u]
-Duke [name_m]Jacques[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_u]Raleigh[/name_u].
-Princess [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Abigayle[/name_f] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u].

[name_f]Queen[/name_f] Herleve [name_f]Elfreda[/name_f] [name_f]Constanza[/name_f] and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Ethelred[/name_m] Godwin [name_m]Theobald[/name_m] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]
-Prince [name_m]Alexei[/name_m] [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] [name_m]Gaston[/name_m] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]

[name_f]Queen[/name_f] Consort [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Abigayle[/name_f] and [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Alexei[/name_m] [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] [name_m]Gaston[/name_m] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]
-Prince [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_m]Algernon[/name_m] [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]
-Prince [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m], [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Livingstone[/name_m] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Carmen[/name_u] [name_f]Bennington[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]
-Princess [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Charmain[/name_f] Niobi, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Franziska[/name_f] [name_f]Alhambra[/name_f] [name_f]Amoret[/name_f], and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]
-The sickly [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Jadine[/name_f] [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]
-Prince [name_m]Jacques[/name_m] [name_m]Hieronymous[/name_m], and [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Orleanna[/name_f] [name_f]Zuleika[/name_f] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]
-Prince [name_m]Stefan[/name_m] [name_m]Huckleberry[/name_m] and [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Sverre[/name_m] [name_m]Falmouth[/name_m] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]
-Prince [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Orlando[/name_m], [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] [name_m]Santiago[/name_m], and [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Pablo[/name_m] [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]
-Prince [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Kaddish[/name_m] [name_m]Loch[/name_m] of [name_u]Germany[/name_u]

It’s been ten years since I married [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Jacques[/name_m] of [name_u]France[/name_u]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a year after my first child is born, the Prince’s parents, [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] & [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u], both meet their end though a Typhoid epidemic that ravages [name_u]France[/name_u].

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband, [name_u]Prince[/name_u] [name_m]Jacques[/name_m], is their eldest son, & so, he automatically ascended to the throne as the [name_m]King[/name_m] of [name_u]France[/name_u], after their deaths, which makes me [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Consort. I feel stronger & powerfuler with each passing day under my new title, though under law I am still powerless.

Eventually, I decide that I will take charge of the only thing I do have control over, [name_f]Princess[/name_f] Coralie’s life. I decide that [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] deserves a childhood similar to mine, filled with life, laughter, & many, many siblings. Over the next ten years, I have more children. I am with child six more times. The children I have are g/g/g triplets (healthy), g/g twins (healthy), g/g/g triplets (healthy), a girl (healthy), g/g twins (healthy), & a girl (healthy).

Despite all of the stress & heartache, my children have brought me such hope & gaiety these past ten years. It is only after [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] is born, that things begin to get, well, in a word “dicey”.

DW: [name_f]Queen[/name_f] Consort [name_f]Ana[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Fabiola[/name_f] of [name_u]France[/name_u] (28 yrs)
DH: [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Jacques[/name_m] [name_m]Lucien[/name_m] [name_m]Pascal[/name_m] of [name_u]France[/name_u] (30 yrs)

DD: HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] of [name_u]France[/name_u] (11 yrs)
DD/DD/DD: HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Jacinta[/name_f] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Desiree[/name_f], HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Solene[/name_f], & HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Marisol[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] of [name_u]France[/name_u] (09 yrs)
DD/DD: HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f] [name_f]Maelle[/name_f] & HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Reina[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Haydee[/name_f] of [name_u]France[/name_u] (07 yrs)
DD/DD/DD: HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Nathalie[/name_f] [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Veronique[/name_f], HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] [name_f]Delphina[/name_f] [name_f]Manon[/name_f], & HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Lisette[/name_f] (05 yrs)
DD: HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Daniela[/name_f] [name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_f]Angelique[/name_f] of [name_u]France[/name_u] (03 yrs)
DD/DD: HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_u]Alva[/name_u] [name_f]Helene[/name_f] & HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Marta[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Renee[/name_f] of [name_u]France[/name_u] (02 yrs)
DD: HRH the [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f] [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] [name_f]Yvonne[/name_f] of [name_u]France[/name_u] (06 months)