in my accent airer and error are the same
- [name_f]Talia[/name_f] (Taal-yuh)
- [name_f]Taliah[/name_f] (Ta-Lee-uh)
- [name_f]Talitha[/name_f] (Like Tabitha)
- Taleigh(EE ending)
- Meira (Meer-ah)
@opheliaflora it hasn’t been my number one forever - other names have drifted in and out - but persephone has always been near the top, and it has been number one on multiple occasions over more than five years. I am certain that I’ll change a lot in the fifteen-ish years before I have children, but I can’t imagine a version of myself where persephone isn’t at least worth bearing in mind.
@paxramena you know, leonard bernstein was one of the great composers and conductors of the twentieth century. but sometimes, he would be gay.
I love love [name_f]Talia[/name_f] but I prefer the spelling [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] (I pronounce them the same), it just looks more complete to me
I prefer [name_f]Talia[/name_f] pronounced Tal-ee-ah.
- amelie sable
- amelie joy
- amelie scout
- amelie nell
- amelie opal
- amelie blair
- amelie maple
- [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
- [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]
- [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
- [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
- [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
- [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
- [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Luciana[/name_f]
choose your favorite
- Thamlin Tentbreast
- Squid [name_u]Thyme[/name_u]
- Bapspap Maps
Is the new thread about to start?
Oh yes, I definitely see the “slow” problem now! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite full name for [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is actually Guinevere, but I had to stick with my W collection for poll purpose only! Lol.
Your girls vibe for me is kind of quirky-cool. I generally think of names like Juno (a/o Cleo), Eleni, Rowan, and Parker and vote based on which names vibe best with either the first two or the latter two of those.
Which is your favorite of these rare New Testament girl names?
Oh gosh, thank you, @luminen, they go so quickly!