The Quick Poll Thread! (Part 2)

I lurked for awhile before actually joining!

1 Like

I first joined around 2011/2012* then stopped posting/reading, than lurked again the celeb thread for a few months and decided to join again last year.

*I checked and it was March 2012 to July 2013. Trip down the memory lane :exploding_head: :laughing:

3 Likes

Discovered in 2018, joined in 2020!

1 Like

Started perusing in 2019, officially joined in 2020

2 Likes

discovered in 2012 (as a child :sob:), joined in 2020!

6 Likes

Lurked from 2012-2013 ish, but joined 2014 :slight_smile: @katkabet I know what you mean! Looking back now I can’t believe I was on here that young, I was a literal child at 14

3 Likes

i was eleven! what a funny world

2 Likes

Daphne…

• Brooke
  • Blake

0 voters

2 Likes

I discovered it in 2017 when I was looking for a new name website (before I was using babynamewizard), all I basically did was read the blog post and do research on names, then in 2018 I discovered the forums and lurked on there like a creep for quite some time and then I joined in [name_u]June[/name_u] 2020. I remember when the old forums changed to this one and I didn’t like it cause I wasn’t used to it :joy:

5 Likes

I was also using BNW before Nameberry!

1 Like

Yeah I discovered NB as an 8th grader (so probably around 13-14) and lurked for years till I made an account at 17 :joy: not sure why I waited so many years to make an account

1 Like

Same! That was such a drastic change!

3 Likes

daphne blake is the character in scooby doo!

4 Likes

I discovered Nameberry around 2017 (really enjoyed browsing the forums especially) and finally joined last year! To be honest, the switch over to the new forum made this place seem more approachable to me & made me want to join. :slightly_smiling_face: I liked the old forum too, but the style made it came across more clique-ish to me - like l was intruding on private conversations, somehow.

1 Like

me too! I was mainly concerned because I thought I couldn’t finish a project I had been working on for a year at that point, but also I’ll admit I just hate change :grimacing:

I like it now though

1 Like

Omg!! I had no idea of her surname :joy: oops, guess I’ll cross that one off the list haha, thank you!

2 Likes

Quick one, can’t decide whether to switch my middles

• Elowen [name_u]Dove[/name_u]/Juniper [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
  • Elowen [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]/Juniper [name_u]Dove[/name_u]

0 voters

(Not characters this time :joy::see_no_evil:)

Rose & [name_f]Belle[/name_f] as twins?
  • Yea
  • Nay

0 voters

Lucy & [name_f]Alice[/name_f] as twins?
  • Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

Flora & [name_f]Alice[/name_f] as twins?
  • Yes
  • Nope

0 voters

Flora & [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] as twins?
  • Yup
  • Nope

0 voters

Rose, [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] as a sibset?
  • It’s perfect!
  • It’s good
  • It’s okay
  • Meh, could be better
  • It’s not good
  • It’s really bad
  • It’s horrible

0 voters

If you clicked Meh or lower ~ Click all that apply
  • Rose doesn’t belong
  • Lucy doesn’t belong
  • Alice doesn’t belong
  • Flora doesn’t belong
  • Mabel doesn’t belong
  • It’s too floral
  • It’s weird that [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] are the only floral names
  • Why do [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] only have 4 letters?
  • Why does [name_f]Alice[/name_f] start with a vowel?
  • Why doesn’t [name_f]Rose[/name_f] contain an L?
  • Why is [name_f]Rose[/name_f] one syllable?
  • It’s perfectly fine

0 voters

1 Like

I like [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] together, it’s perfect! I do like [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] as a name but I don’t like it in that set.

2 Likes

same as @teddybearclub I love all the names but [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], it just feels a little insubstantial next to the other names.

1 Like