The Quick Poll Thread! (Part 2)

I also really like Ellabeth!

4 Likes

I’d like [name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_m]Soloman[/name_m] if it was spelled [name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]!

7 Likes

Oh that’s an option too, shame I can’t edit the poll! Thanks

• ClĂ©lie
  • ClĂ©ophĂ©e

0 voters

Ellabeth— I’m going to cry wow :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

cléophée :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

clélie is beautiful too but !!! cléophée

1 Like

I thought of you when I first saw it, but I forgot to tell you about it!

1 Like

@may.rose [name_f]My[/name_f] instinct is to say [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and I prefer it this way but I always hear it as [name_f]Roz[/name_f]/Rawz. I believe [name_f]Roz[/name_f]/Rawz is the correct pronunciation but it kinda turns me off from the name though I’ve recently just started to get used to it

@Vulpix I know [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] has gotten popular and is now in the top 100 in the US & my state but I’ve still yet to meet someone named [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] even though I’ve been meeting a lot more kids in the US recently. Maybe it depends where we live. So I feel like it is “No, but soon” from my experience but in reality it’s probably “Yes, but I see the appeal”

3 Likes

@EagleEyes and @almostactually, I’m really glad you guys like Emmabeth! Maybe I should consider adding it back to my list?

3 Likes
if i told you my kid was jasper emmett, you’d think:
  • is his sister rosalie alice?
  • that’s cool
  • nothing
  • other

0 voters

It took me a second but I still relatively quickly saw it. I don’t think it’s a deal breaker though.

1 Like

nothing against twilight lol but i don’t want that to be the immediate association.

1 Like

I was the [name_u]Twilight[/name_u] era so huge connection for me. [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] are still on my list after all these years, but I couldn’t bring myself to use them together, so opted for a variation of [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] :joy:
I guess it’s a generational thing though, most people today wouldn’t notice, especially if the middle name isn’t used very often

4 Likes

I would love to see it back on your list! Obviously what matters is if you like it, but I think it deserves a spot :blush:

1 Like
Jethro and [name_m]Inigo[/name_m] as brothers
  • :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
  • :relaxed:
  • :no_mouth:
  • :confused:
  • :expressionless:

0 voters

Jet and Gogo as nicknames
  • Love
  • Meh
  • Not so much
  • Like [name_u]Jet[/name_u] for [name_m]Jethro[/name_m]
  • Like Gogo for [name_m]Inigo[/name_m]

0 voters

1 Like

Sibsets don’t need to match, but if that’s what your going for then I don’t think they go great together. [name_m]Jethro[/name_m] is stronger and biblical, it has more of a tough, kinda outdoorsy vibe, [name_m]Inigo[/name_m] is more Latinate and romantic, gives me fun, bubbly, princely vibes.

Could [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] “[name_u]Jamie[/name_u]” and [name_u]Jemmy[/name_u] (g) be siblings or are they too similar? This is in a hypothetical sibling set of 5.

• Way too similar, pick one or the other
  • They’re similar and it may get confusing, but it is doable
  • Other (I’ll comment)

0 voters

Whoops forgot to add this poll in my last comment so double posting shrug :woman_shrugging:

Which one do you like better?
  • Finnegan
  • Finnigan

0 voters

Do you think of [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] when you see [name_m]Finnigan[/name_m]?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Now that you mention it

• I haven’t read HP because I live under a rock

0 voters

If yes, do you think it’s a problem?
  • Yes, I dislike the character
  • No, it’s really not that big of a deal
  • Other (I’ll comment)

0 voters

I had to Google it to have any clue what you were talking about. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Wdyt of [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m](b)?

• Yes I like it
  • I do not like it
  • I actually prefer it for a girl
  • I just dislike this name in general
  • Just why? Go with a normal name

0 voters