The Quick Poll Thread! (Part 2)

Oskar, nickname [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]?

• It works and I like it!
  • It works but I donā€™t like it, [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] doesnā€™t need a nickname!
  • It doesnā€™t work, sorry!

0 voters

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CICERO. A long time ago I had a combo with [name_m]Cicero[/name_m]. Iā€™m so happy someone else likes it too!

2 Likes

I see you got your answer, but I was thinking of [name_f]Velma[/name_f] saying ā€˜[name_m]Cicero[/name_m]ā€™ in [name_f]Chicago[/name_f].

12 Likes

Why I started liking the name :sweat_smile:

Yes I was thinking [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Atta[/name_f] from A Bugs Life too!

1 Like

Itā€™s not that I donā€™t like it, itā€™s just the fact that [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] is a pretty short name already it doesnā€™t feel very natural, but I do think it can definitely work if you keep it up

1 Like

This is the name of a restaurant where I live so I hear it fairly frequently, and I think itā€™s definitely usable

I say ay-duh. Iā€™ve never heard of the aye-duh pronunciation, Iā€™m surprised to see that thatā€™s winning the poll :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I say it like AY-duh where the AY rhymes with Hay

8 Likes

Sometimes yes, sometimes noā€¦ One of my reasons for the poll!

1 Like

Iā€™m so sad to see this rated so low! I gave it a ten but it didnā€™t seem to boost it much! [name_f]Adore[/name_f] [name_u]Claude[/name_u] on a girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I think aye-duh was meant to be the same as ay-duh :slight_smile:

13 Likes
do you pronounce [name_f]Ada[/name_f] and [name_f]Adah[/name_f] the same?
  • yes
  • no
  • it flip-flops

0 voters

how do you pronounce [name_f]Ada[/name_f]?
  • AY-dah
  • EYE-dah
  • AH-dah
  • ADD-ah
  • other

0 voters

how do you pronounce [name_f]Adah[/name_f]?
  • AY-dah
  • EYE-dah
  • AH-dah
  • ADD-ah
  • other

0 voters

would pronouncing [name_f]Adah[/name_f] AY-dah be a problem?
  • yes, itā€™s be a big problem
  • yes, but itā€™d be a smaller problem
  • no
  • other
  • I donā€™t know

0 voters

I donā€™t like you anymore
I mean, thank you for your insight on the topic, I really appreciate it :yellow_heart:

1 Like

From what I can tell, while [name_f]Ada[/name_f] can be add-uh or ay-da depending on the origin of the name, [name_f]Adah[/name_f] is always ay-da. In all honesty though, [name_f]Adah[/name_f] looks like ah-DA to me :grimacing:

2 Likes

[name_m]Pascal[/name_m] for a girl?

• Yes, itā€™s sweet!
  • Itā€™s not bad!
  • Nah not really
  • Nooo no no no

0 voters

Iā€™ve been really loving Pascal for a girl, it just seems so sweet and fresh! If you have any additional comments, donā€™t hesitate to tell me!

I love them all! Which one is your favorite?

• Casper
  • Caspian
  • Cassian

0 voters

How are you pronouncing [name_m]Cassian[/name_m]?

Cass-ee-un, like cast

2 Likes

Thank you. That made my decision much easier.

1 Like