The Quick Poll Thread! (Part 4)

I’m so sorry, i picked the wrong one. I wanted to vote for “it works!”

1 Like

I actually know siblings J@ne and Ed!th (:

1 Like

Just a couple random polls based off of things I’m changing or adding to my boys list currently :fallen_leaf::beverage_box::bike:

• Zechariah
  • Zachariah

0 voters

• Zachariah
  • Zacharias

0 voters

• Oscar
  • Oskar

0 voters

• Elliott
  • Elliot

0 voters

How do you pronounce Amos?
  • AY-muss
  • AY-miss
  • AY-moss
  • AH-muss
  • AH-miss
  • AH-moss
  • ay-MUSS
  • ay-MISS
  • ay-MOSS
  • ah-MUSS
  • ah-MISS
  • ah-MOSS
  • other (@ me!)
  • i switch between pronunciations (@ me which ones!)

0 voters

(for the record, I say AY-miss / AY-muss (depending on how fast I’m saying it), but I don’t think the majority of other people do, so that’s why he’s unfortunately a gp for me)

If you hit the “show vote” button at the bottom of the poll, you can revote!

2 Likes

To explain my votes: I think the combo works well but I don’t really like [name_u]Aberdeen[/name_u] as a name because I associate the city so strongly with oil rigs and grey buildings. :sweat_smile: I’m sure that’s unfair of me though - I’ve never actually been!

1 Like

kind of like am-mos

3 Likes

AH-mose (mose like [name_u]Moses[/name_u] without the -es), I actually love love it but only pronounced that way (I later found out that that’s how it’s pronounced in Spanish and it wasn’t just me botching the name so I feel a bit better knowing it was just my other language taking over :sweat_smile:) , the only other way I’ve heard it was ay-mus with sounds way to close to anus for me :grimacing:

6 Likes

Oh my gosh is there a Remove Vote option now I love it

16 Likes

I knowwww it’s great

2 Likes

Thank you, i revoted. :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • arrigo
  • edgardo

0 voters

@wintersnowflake03 I think [name_f]Philomena[/name_f] and [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] make perfect sisters, I’m just not a fan of [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] (love [name_f]Philomena[/name_f] though)!

@minxtruck Ceci (sess-ee)!!

@billie_154 [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] is so incredibly perfect :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Quilliza your [name_u]Percy[/name_u] poll was one of the meanest things I’ve ever seen on here!!!

@lumosmaxima I just had to take a moment to thank you for not making your poll one choice only, because having to decide between [name_f]Edith[/name_f] & [name_f]Enid[/name_f] wouldve made my heart explode :sweat_smile:

@elanorelle this is very unimportant, but I just had to mention that literally every single one of your teachers is a character from the walking dead :sweat_smile: I’ve been rewatching it so its fresh in my mind, and I thought that was a funny coincidence!

@Iris_Claire I always pronounce it hel-LEHN-uh first!

@w8src my dad liked [name_u]Aberdeen[/name_u] (and Abernathy :grimacing: lol) as an option for my name!! He thought it was a cool way to get to “Abby”, though if I had been named it I wouldve chosen to go by Deen/Dean! I think [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Aberdeen[/name_u] flows really nicely!!

@winterara I pronounce the beginning like “Ay” and the ending like the word “most” without the t. with a long O, and soft s sound!!

8 Likes

Ahhh I go round in circles with [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] / [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] and change my preferred sp. daily

3 Likes

[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] Ludington.

1 Like

Favourite of my 3 letter names?

• Ada
  • Bee
  • Day
  • Eda
  • Eva
  • Eve
  • Ida
  • Ivy
  • May

0 voters

Me tooo :see_no_evil: you’re not alone !

2 Likes
  • carys
  • rozmarin

0 voters

• carys loveday
  • lark isabella
  • scout eloise
  • minnow matilda
  • eilidh rozmarin
  • rozmarin olivia

0 voters

Leomaris
  • boys list
  • girls list
  • both

0 voters

I’ve only heard it for boys but I think it can work for both, the way I pronounce it makes it sound more unisex to me (leh-oh-mah-dees)

1 Like

Lara Hattie?

• Love
  • Neutral
  • Dislike

0 voters

• Lara Hattie
  • Hattie Lara

0 voters