and…

it’ll be short for…
  • winifred
  • frederica
  • elfrida
  • just use it on its own!!
  • i have a suggestion!

0 voters

I also really love Frederieke/Friederieke if you don’t want to use Frida/Frieda on it’s own

3 Likes

Which of my prospects should I add to my user card?

• Lila Cosette Fable
  • Eleni Belle
  • Aras Ezio Bramwell
  • Cassian Antoni Ambrose
  • Vadim Eben Ransom
  • Zerline Ardis
  • Paloma Magdalen
  • Mercy Aurelia Banks
  • Mercy Magdalen
  • Mercy Magdalena
  • Magdalena Mercy
  • Lennix Aridio
  • Regulus Silvano Lionheart

0 voters

I went to school with an Anneke, another variation you might like! Pronounced ann-ihk-kah

2 Likes

[name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] and [name_f]Honoria[/name_f] is perfection

1 Like

Evolet Chrysanthemum…

• I love it
  • I like it
  • I’m neutral
  • I like it for you
  • I dislike it

0 voters

Rate the name Evolet Chrysanthemum

0 voters

• Tarka Poet
  • Tarka Emerson
  • Other (@ me)

0 voters

Thank you for your concern, but I personally don’t consider this to be a problem, and [name_m]Booker[/name_m] is unfortunately a guilty pleasure name for me anyway :confused:

2 Likes

I generally pronounce it somewhere in between an ‘s’ and a ‘z’, same with [name_f]Susie[/name_f] :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thoughts on Estera? es-tair-ah

• :star_struck:
  • :+1:
  • :neutral_face:
  • :-1:
0 voters
(pronounced the same)
  • Estera
  • Esthera
0 voters
Do you find the pronunciation intuitive?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Longer answer
0 voters

Ester isn’t leaving my list, and will 99% be used, but Estera has been on my mind again

currently in love with evelina
  • jane evelina
  • evelina jane

0 voters

Does it bother you when someone picks a name for their child that ends in “son” and it has no relation to a parent?

For example, I love the name Anson, but my name isn’t Agnes, which is where the name originates.
An example of someone being aware of this would be Prince Harry. His son’s middle name is Harrison, “Harry’s son”.

In other words, are you weird like me and let these things bother you?

• Yes, always
  • Sometimes
  • Not at all
  • Other

0 voters

I don’t like -son names for that reason but it doesn’t bother me when people use them

7 Likes

I hate -son names! [name_u]Grayson[/name_u] and [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] especially-- just name your kid Gray/Graham/whatever or [name_u]James[/name_u].

1 Like

i feel like at this point, most -son names have become names on their own, rather than just “son of ___” names. so i see absolutely no issue with it

20 Likes

If you were to hear Theodore Wilde (not see, just hear), would you think Wild West or Oscar Wilde?

• Wild West
  • Oscar Wilde
  • Neither/don’t think of anything
  • Other (pls @)
  • (ignore this option)

0 voters

@futuremama I think of the adjective/word, which I suppose leans more toward [name_u]Wild[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u] than [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u].

2 Likes
Olga Linnéa Isola Irene or Olga Victoria Isola Irene
  • Olga Linnéa Isola Irene
  • Olga Victoria Isola Irene

0 voters

If it were just [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] then I’d think of [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] but since it’s [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] I don’t really think of anything

3 Likes

a lot of us are familiar with @Wandarine’s topic that’s all the rage right now

but how would y’all feel about a similar topic, only where you would get a sibset to name rather than a single child ?? (or twins, but those are obviously rare :sweat_smile:) I was thinking about it because when the teenberries had a child-naming craze, many of us made sibsets with the names we loved and it was a lot of fun & let us incorporate names we loved & compromise with each other.

this is just a fledgling idea right now so I’m not sure how the mechanics of it would work, but would y’all be interested ?

• yes !! naming kids is fun & making a set of siblings would be lovely !!
  • no, I don’t think so :blush:
  • uncertain/other
0 voters

and if you are interested, how would you like it to work ??

• choose your parter/partners !!
  • have assigned partner/partners !!
  • choose a number of kids !!
  • have an assigned number kids !!
  • choose the genders of the kids !!
  • have assigned gender for the kids !!
0 voters

thank you !! I’m not sure if I would do this because of the similarity to Wanda’s topic but I thought I’d just poll it :wink:

2 Likes