The Random Name Thoughts Thread (AKA Name Gibberish)

@midwinter
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] has my vote! When I think of [name_f]Winifred[/name_f], I think of long, full grown wheat field, wildflowers, young girls in the 1800’s with white bonnets and. [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] is a perfect representation of that.

@jonquils
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] Prayer is one of the cutest names I’ve ever heard!

1 Like

I have now hit that point of being a name nerd where I think any name is usable (meaning no name belongs in a GP list). D’artagnan, Athos, and [name_m]Aramis[/name_m] all have my heart right now and to me their completely usable. Also they all happen to be the names of the Three Musketeers. [name_m]Ollivander[/name_m] is also one of those names that should be on the GP list bc of the strong [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] connection but I keep thinking, “it’s basically [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] + [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], which are both super common names so it’s totally usable, right?”. I really need someone to talk some sense into me :rofl:

Also I just thought of a twin brother set - [name_u]Levi[/name_u] and Wrangler…yes, after the jean brands. What kind of middles do you imagine for twins [name_u]Levi[/name_u] and Wrangler?

1 Like

Better watch out or you’ll be raising a demidog

Someone better understand my reference.

1 Like

Levi [name_u]Blue[/name_u] and Wrangler [name_u]Gray[/name_u].

I’ve been gushing over [name_f]Nora[/name_f] again, despite it’s popularity. Especially I love the combo [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] with sister [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. That’s all. Thanks for coming to my [name_m]Ted[/name_m] Talk

1 Like

Love love love [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] and Wrangler [name_u]Grey[/name_u]! Thanks!

@dogs_books
I looked it up. I’ve never seen Stranger Things before, but is D’artagnan a villain?

1 Like

I could be confusing it with a similar name, but d’artagnan is what [name_u]Dustin[/name_u] named the creature he found, which turned out to be a sort of version of the big villain.

2 Likes

I thought you were referring to Dogtanian :see_no_evil: 80s cartoon fun! Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds - Wikipedia Showing my age here!

1 Like

Ethel-[name_u]Marie[/name_u] is so pretty!

2 Likes

Bump- We NEED this in our lives-

2 Likes

I just entered a name contest on IG and used the name Hiker for a boy. :thinking:. I rather like Hiker now!

1 Like

Hiker is fab!!

also!!

Thinking about [name_f]Eileithyia[/name_f] thanks to the eileithyia we all know and love!!

2 Likes