The Rename Game

Forgive me if this game has been done here already! I was reading the rename yourself thread and had an idea for a name game:

The first person provides their name and/or a description of themselves, the next person comes up with a new name for them and provides their name and/or description for the next poster!
You can provide your first name, first and middle, and a description of yourself (looks and/or personality), or you can choose to not share your name at all and only provide a description. It’s up to you!
Suggested names don’t have to be at all related to the given name, but they can be if you wish!

My Name: [name]Amber[/name] [name]Marisa[/name] (ma-ree-sa)
Description: I am half Scotch-Irish, half chinese/hispanic. I have brown curly hair, brown eyes, and dark olive skin. I wear glasses. I am a college student in my early 20s with an introverted, intellectual personality. I enjoy reading and writing, and drinking copious amounts of tea and coffee. I am a vegetarian and an environmentalist, almost approaching “hippie granola” territory–I ride my bike everywhere, grow herbs, veggies, and fruits in my garden, and never wear makeup.

Odd description hah, sorry I didn’t make it more interesting! But there ya go, what would you rename me? Have fun!

This is a fun idea!

[name]Amber[/name], I would re-name you: [name]Sage[/name] [name]Mariposa[/name] [name]Niamh[/name].
[name]Sage[/name] to reflect your love of gardening and environmentalism, [name]Mariposa[/name] (Spanish for ‘butterfly’) to honor your hispanic heritage and it’s also similar to [name]Marisa[/name], and [name]Niamh[/name] for your Scotch-Irish side. :slight_smile:

My name is: [name]Kaitlin[/name] [name]Aileen[/name] (Eye-LEEN)
Description: I am half Scottish, and the other half is some combination of [name]German[/name], Irish, and Cherokee. I have dirty-blonde / light brown hair that can’t decide whether it wants to be curly or wavy! I also have grey eyes and very light skin. I don’t wear makeup, only eyeliner, and I have contacts. I’m a 20 year old college student who is going to be a preschool teacher when I graduate. Eventually I want to get my bachelor’s degree in art education. [name]Art[/name] and teaching are my passions. I have two tattoos - a gold key on my hip and a pair of wings on my ankles in honor of my grandma.

So… what would you rename me? :slight_smile:

I would rename you [name]Deirdre[/name] [name]Bonnie[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]!
[name]Deirdre[/name] for your Irish ancestry, [name]Bonnie[/name] for your Scottish, and [name]Adelaide[/name] for you [name]German[/name]!

Okay,
[name]Mary[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]
I am 16 yrs old, tall with dark brown eyes and wavy, shoulder-length dirty blond hair. I am of English and Scottish descent. When I graduate, I am moving to Toronto to go to ryerson University, then pursue a career in editing. I enjoy reading, riding, and listening to music.

And please do one for my friend too!
Tattina [name]Ember[/name]
I am 16 yrs old, tall with shoulder-length, wavy, dark red hair and big, light brown eyes. Of [name]Slavik[/name] + English descent. I love reading, writing and drawing. I don’t know what I’m going to do when I’m older, but maybe something to do with writing or flowers.

*your [name]German[/name]

[name]Mary[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]
I am 16 yrs old, tall with dark brown eyes and wavy, shoulder-length dirty blond hair. I am of English and Scottish descent. When I graduate, I am moving to Toronto to go to ryerson University, then pursue a career in editing. I enjoy reading, riding, and listening to music.

I would rename you: [name]Rosa[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. This is literally just the name that jumped at me, haha.

And please do one for my friend too!
Tattina [name]Ember[/name]
I am 16 yrs old, tall with shoulder-length, wavy, dark red hair and big, light brown eyes. Of [name]Slavik[/name] + English descent. I love reading, writing and drawing. I don’t know what I’m going to do when I’m older, but maybe something to do with writing or flowers.

[name]Katharina[/name] [name]Florence[/name]

[name]Mary[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]- I would re-name you [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] :slight_smile:
[I am 16 yrs old, tall with dark brown eyes and wavy, shoulder-length dirty blond hair. I am of English and Scottish descent. When I graduate, I am moving to Toronto to go to ryerson University, then pursue a career in editing. I enjoy reading, riding, and listening to music.]

My name is [name]Chantal[/name] Onalece (on-uh-lease)
I am 23 years old. I’m kind of short, shoulder length brown hair, and blue eyes. I’m mostly of [name]German[/name] decent, but I live in Oklahoma. I am a graduate student in Speech Pathology, but I secretly want to be a writer when I “grow up”. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Chantal[/name_f] Onalece I would rename you [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Nattie[/name_f] because of you sound pretty and [name_f]Nattie[/name_f] seems like a writers name

I am [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u] Dejong (nee [name_m]Moore[/name_m]). I am average height for an American woman and overweight by 50lbs. I am recently married and the only excersise I like doing is biking. I like watching drama, reading [name_m]Christian[/name_m] historical fiction, coloring and cooking/baking. I didn’t start baking until I was married a bit before I turned 27. My husband and I are trying to have kids right away. Currently I am working at a nursing home but I would like to be an Administrative Medical Assistant (I am certified). I live in Michigan and enjoy going to the beach since I started dating. I used to wear makeup a lot but now I only wear it for events or when going to church every week, and I do not do my nails ever.