The Return of the Teenberries

And we’re back! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the third thread dedicated to the teens of NB! [name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone!

Continuation of Teenberries: Back and Better than [name_u]Ever[/name_u]!

8 Likes

YAAAAY! Thanks for using my name idea! (I know it’ll probably change, but I’m glad I get it for a little bit)

4 Likes

I like it! It was probably my favorite too

2 Likes

Same! It was my fave suggestion as well!

1 Like

Thank you! How will we get the news out though. I had a new tab open and kept reloading waiting for this to be posted, but idk what the others did.

1 Like

I have to go again. See you all later! :grin:

If you look a few posts up in the last thread there is a link to it.

1 Like

@corabrynn08 - I didnt get to post my answer to your questions in the old thread, so here it is!

You have [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] :slight_smile:
In my opinion, ‘vowel heavy’ is usually names that end in that longer ‘-a’ or ‘-ee’ sound, or just alot of vowels in general, so maybe…
[name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f], [name_f]Petunia[/name_f], [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u], [name_f]Oceane[/name_f], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]… I dont know! I suppose everyone might have a different opinion on what ‘vowel heavy’ sounds like to them.

1 Like

WE’RE BACK!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

complete sentence check

1 Like

I’ll miss the old thread but I’m excited for a new one! (They’ll basically end up being the same thing so idk why I’m so excited buuut…)

4 Likes

Hi!

I was stairing at my computer screen waiting for this to show, and then I had to go eat dinner. I think that was the fastest I’ve ever eaten in my life…

lol you just joined two days ago you haven’t have much time on the old thread :joy:

no offense

I know, but I felt like I’ve been here forever.

2 Likes

mood

1 Like

:wink: I understand!

1 Like

okay so this is kinda random, but me and my mom were talking about why she named my youngest sister [name_f]Bria[/name_f], and what other names she was thinking of. She said she liked [name_f]Brielle[/name_f] and [name_f]Aria[/name_f], but those didn’t fit. I asked what she meant by that and she said that she’s always waited until after the baby is born to finalize the name. She will have a top five list, and after the baby is born, she will wait a few days to see what the baby is like, and what name fits the best. I was just wondering what you guys thought about that…

2 Likes

Whos [name_u]Sidney[/name_u]?

(Sorry, that was meant as a reply so I reposted it :sweat_smile:)

What did you guys eat for your last meal? I had chicken curry with rice!
(I was going to say dinner, but ~time zones~)
also…

What do you call your evening meal?
  • Dinner
  • Supper
  • Evening meal
  • Something else
  • I don’t eat this meal

0 voters

Hi!

1 Like